Lush Tuca Tuca Fragrance and Some Other New Lush Goodies!

As you know, I’m quite the Lush fan girl. So of course, I’m every so excited at their latest release, the new Lush Tuca Tuca Fragrance! However, watching a buncha of Lush employees doing the “Tuca Tuca” was a tad…strange.

Jump!

Simon is the brains behind most of Lush’s perfumes and so is the case with Lush Tuca Tuca. Although Mark was inspired by the song it was his son, Simon, who made the sweet violet perfume come alive.

The scent is a tease of violet accord with a dry down of jasmine and vanilla. From the notes, it sounds quite floral and I fear it might lean towards being either Lush V or Lush Flower Market smelling however I keep hope alive it’s a newer, unique blend.

Lush Tuca Tuca comes in two mediums one of which is the fragrance available in two sizes for £23 and £5. The Lush Tuca Tuca Massage Bar is the another form the fragrance is available in.

Lush Tuca Tuca Fragrance

Lush Tuca Tuca Massage Bar

I’m honestly unsure how I feel about the fragrance at this point but I’ll be purchasing out of curiosity as I haven’t met a Lush perfume I didn’t like….yet.

Off topic but Lush Face Protector is also a new from the brand. This combines sunscreen with a soothing, moisturizing blend to create the a natural SPF to block harmful UV rays.

Lush Face Protector

Lush Tuca Tuca and Face Protector is available now from Lush UK.

• 6/29/10 11:43 Stephanie:

Unfortunately, my husband hates the smell of Lush perfumes. He says they smell like an old man–especially Jungle. So I rarely wear them because it is no fun when your spouse refuses to be within ten feet of you!

• 6/29/10 11:50 the Muse:

LOL stephanie! awww! Jungle is a hard one to get a handle on :-D You need some snow fairy and snowcake, he’ll be all over you!

• 6/29/10 13:06 Stephanie:

Snowcake may actually work with him–I haven’t worn it in awhile so I really can’t remember if he had such an adverse reaction to it. Sometime I can sneak by with wearing some Silky Underwear.

• 6/29/10 13:07 the Muse:

silky underwear is a fav of mine hell snowcake is a MAN magnet lol! I get so many dudes asking what I am wearing when I have it on :-D

• 6/29/10 14:01 Marina:

Well that was…Odd.

• 6/29/10 14:08 the Muse:

LOL Marina didn’t it make you wanna tuca tuca?! come on I’ll spin you around the dance floor LOL! maybe they’ll play it at Senior prom!? :D

• 6/29/10 17:03 Marina:

LOL maybe! I just thought it was funny how everyone started dancing simultaneously XD

• 6/29/10 20:44 Katy:

Hi Muse! I was sooo happy to see Lush come out w/a moisturizer w/SPF but on the container it only mentions UVA rays..does that mean it doesn’t protect against UVB??

• 6/30/10 8:26 the Muse:

I assume not katy but can’t be sure. I recommend contacting Lush and asking :)

• 9/13/10 18:38 Niki:

Unfortunately I took a whiff of the fragrance in store and smells really really bad. It smells like skunk and decay, for a lack of better words.

• 9/14/10 10:40 the Muse:

skunk and decay niki? LOL

• 11/12/10 11:48 Saanjh:

I actually sort-of liked the scent! Call me crazy but it smells really good, like a strong, slightly heady floral mixed with a bit of creamy vanilla and light jasmine. It’s really good — sultry, creamy, floral-y, just very unique.
    Niki — I have a feeling the scent in the store has been handled by tons of people, that’s why it smells rancid. I ordered my massage bar online and it smelled amazing, but when I went to the store to pick up some snow fairy I smelled the spritzer and yes — skunk and decay sums it up exactly :)
    Try ordering the stuff online, I guarantee it’ll smell better.

• 11/12/10 12:07 the Muse:

hey sannjh love it too ;-D reminds me of the scent of a Lush store ;-D