MAC Digi Dazzle Collection: MAC Dazzle Lipstick

in MAC

MAC Digi Dazzle Collection is looking all kinds of hawt!

Check it!

MAC Dazzle Lipstick

• Wham (Plum brown)
  • Win-Win (Light pink)
  • Snazzy (Deep Plum)
  • Sweet Bits (Light Lavender Pink)
  • Troublemaker (Magenta)
  • Infused with Glam (Copper Brown)
  • Liquid Lurex (Tarnished Golden)
  • Naughty You (Neon Pink)
  • Smash Hit (White Beige)
  • Baby’s On Fire (Deep Red)
  • Glaringly Hip (Light Peach)
  • Hellraiser (Light Lavender)
  • Hot Sass (Bright Orange)

No full details yet but I’ll update with the good word when I know the release date.

source

• 6/2/10 11:42 Wendy:

I hear Lavender and get way too excited… it’ll probably be sheer. I am looking forward to the purple looking one from In the Groove, though that one also says sheer.

And mmm… magenta…

• 8/22/10 14:42 V:

The Hellraiser lipstick is very nude all but a few are and most have A LOT of glitter I preordered the hellraiser and LOVE it! its great but just a little sheer, but i like sheer. If you like it then try it with a clear gloss on top! GREAT COMBO!

• 6/2/10 12:00 Nia:

They very much sound like a skip to me.

Ha, see, I am getting much more selective 😀

• 6/2/10 13:11 dina:

ohhh, curious to see how these swatch :) texture looks different

• 6/2/10 13:38 Lillian:

oh wow i need to see swatches stat! The lavender one is really exciting.

• 7/8/10 22:07 vicky:

i have one swatch of one lipstick of this collection. check out

• 8/22/10 14:43 V:

The lavender one: look up on what I wrote to Wendy

• 6/2/10 14:15 Miss D:

Oh…these look nice! I’m wondering about the texture as well, and if the lipstick will be really creamy.

• 6/2/10 14:20 the Muse:

looks glittery miss d:)

• 6/2/10 14:16 Michelle:

When I was @ Nordie’s picking up my 2TB haul the MUA said that this should be out around the time of their Anniversary sale…so July 16th.

• 6/2/10 14:20 the Muse:

cheers thanks michelle!

• 6/2/10 19:51 Tinkerchelle:

Is that….. GLITTER LIPSTICK!??! Hooooooooly Christballs, that is awesome!

• 6/3/10 12:09 the Muse:

ha chelle!

• 8/22/10 14:44 V:

ALL GLITTER! LIEK THE DAZZLE GLASSES BUT WITH SMALLER GLITTERS AND ARE LIPSTICKS!

• 6/2/10 20:16 Heather C.:

OHHH! I want!!

• 6/2/10 21:55 Comrade_Garlic:

Dear MAC, please stop with the Dazzle items. I feel the need to buy them all. I can not afford that. That said I hope these suck and are gritty so I won’t buy them.

• 6/3/10 1:15 Melissa:

uggggggggggggggggggggh I want them all. I will have to see them in person and narrow it down to one in each family. That is what I usually do with big releases, one Pink, one Beige, etc. Ok maybe 2 pinks. Of course if a color looks ick on me that helps too.

• 6/8/10 17:22 Michele:

These dazzlesticks are AMAZING! Every single color! When worn, it looks as if you have liner, lipstick, and gloss on at the same time! I pre-ordered 2, but I’m going to add a few more to my order as they are LE and absolutely gorgeous. IF you LOVE dazzleglass and superglass, you will LOVE these lipsticks. The shimmer/glitter level is somewhere in between the two glasses, but it is much more vivid. This is a super-moist but ultra light weight lipstick. It doesn’t really feel like you have much on but when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, it’s all sparkle and rich hues. I got Win Win and Smashhit from Nordstrom’s pre-sale, and am going to add Liquid Lurex (gold) the two lavender shades and a couple more of the pinks when I go back in a few days… to round out the collection. These wear really long, too… LOVE!!! *You can try these on and pre-sale order them in Nordstrom right now… I am in California (: