MAC Fabulous Felines Photos

MAC Fabulous Felines 1

A glimpse at the the MAC Fabulous Felines Collection that launches soon!

MAC Fabulous Felines 3

MAC Fabulous Felines 2

No official word on products yet but will update when available!

For official details please see this link.

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 6/10/10 20:56 Karrie:

Ooh, nice promo pictures.
    Everything looks quite wearable and looks like the lip colors are on the bold side.

• 6/10/10 21:23 Smirking Valet:

This is perfect – I’m getting a cat next week;)

• 6/10/10 21:28 Marina:

Mac seems to pop out a collection every five seconds! I’m personally not that excited after seeing these pics.

• 6/10/10 23:49 Lauren:

OMG WANT!!! Hope you don’t mind if I share this with my readers. :) I love your blog, you’re so updated on upcoming collections!

• 6/11/10 12:07 the Muse:

sure lauren just please don’t hotlink :)

• 6/11/10 8:33 Anitacska:

Is it just me, or everything seems really bland? Can’t say I’m excited for this collection, only want the mineralize blushes so far, but of course need to see proper pictures and swatches before I make up my mind. In The Groove though… I want almost everything from it, except for the glosses!

• 6/11/10 11:22 MacAttack:

I am really looking forward to this collection. I’m a crazy cat girl and was dying for a cat themed collection. Looking forward to the lipsticks more than anything else!

• 6/14/10 14:31 Kelsey:

Hello Muse!!

I’ve been INSANELY excited for this collection for a long time, and I still am, but I am a little disappointed that it looks as though they don’t get any special packaging. Hmph.. That’s kinda sad to me. lol. Still plan on buying pretty much everything though! :x

• 6/14/10 15:32 the Muse:

hey kel same…wish there was pretty packaging damn! oh well still excited none the less :-D not really a hardcore cat person (even though I have a cat) but still lovin’ on this!

• 6/22/10 9:19 MacAttack:

Oh boo!! I was hoping for paw print or cat pics on the packaging. As long as the colors rock. I’m still excited about this collection.