MAC Venomous Villains Collection for Disney Release Information, Product Info and Details

MAC Venomous Villains Collection

Looks like we better start saving our nickles and dimes because MAC Venmous Villians Collections is going to WIPE us clean.

Jump ahead for the product info and details and dry not to cry….!

UPDATE: See photos of the release HERE.

MAC Venomous Villains Collection 1

MAC Venomous Villains Collection 2

U.S. Launch Date: September 2010
International Launch Date: October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil Lipstick

• Innocence, Beware! Light yellow pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Heartless Cherry red (Amplified) (Limited Edition)

Cruella de Vil Lipstick Lipglass

• Wicked Ways Light nude with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Devilishly Stylish Deep fuchsia with pink pearl (Limited Edition)

Cruella de Vil Eyeshadow

• De-vil Rich copper (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Sweet Joy Creamy pale gold (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Passions of Red)
  • Carbon Intense black (Matte) (Permanent)

MAC Penultimate Eyeliner

• Rapidblack True black (Permanent)

Cruella de Vil Beauty Powder

• Her Own Devices Cool nude (Limited Edition)

Cruella de Vil Blush

• Darkly My Dear Mid-tone brown plum (Matte) (Limited Edition)

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Evil Queen

Evil Queen Lipstick

• Toxic Tale Bright coral (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Sinister Soft brown plum (Lustre) (Limited Edition)

Evil Queen Lipglass

• Strange Potion Soft coral pink (Limited Edition)
  • Hot House Deep raspberry with pink pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Strange Hybrid)
  • Evil Queen Eyeshadow
  • Her Alter Image Light violet (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Vainglorious Bronze burgundy (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • Vile Violet Deep blue purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)

MAC Penultimate Brow Universal

Evil Queen Beauty Powder

• Oh So Fair Mid-tone pink with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Evil Queen Blush
  • Bite of an Apple Soft coral pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Maleficent

Maleficent Lipstick

• Violetta Violet purple (Amplified) (Permanent at PRO)
  • Dark Deed Burgundy plum (Amplified) (Limited Edition)

Maleficent Lipglass

• Revenge is Sweet Light yellow purple (Limited Edition)
  • Wrong Spell Deep plum with pink purple (Limited Edition)

Maleficent Mineralize Eyeshadow

• My Dark Magic Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
  • She Who Dares Deep navy with blue pearl / Deep forest green with lime pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Maleficent Beauty Powder
  • Briar Rose Soft violet pink with pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Maleficent Nail Lacquer
    Bad Fairy Red with multi-changing pigments (Limited Edition)
    Formidable! Teal green with pink pigment (Limited Edition)
    Mean & Green Purple with teal pigment (Limited Edition)

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier Lipgelee

• Resort Life Off-white with pink pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Sundressing)

Dr. Facilier Greasepaint Stick

• Slick Black True carbon black (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • French Quarter Black green with multi-colour pearl (Limited Edition)

Dr. Facilier Pigment

• Melon Bright golden peach (Permanent)
  • Nrash and Bold Bright magenta (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Makeup Art Cosmetics)
  • Push the Edge Deep bright purple with pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Makeup Art Cosmetics)

Dr. Facilier Magically Cool Liquid Powder

• Truth and Light Sheer shimmer reflects silver and pink (Limited Edition)
  • Cajun Sheer bronze reflects gold (Limited Edition)

Dr. Facilier Mirror

• MAC Venomous Villains Collection I’m So Vain (a limited edition round special decoration compact mirror)

Source

• 6/18/10 12:26 Jessica:

Better setting money right now, and cross fingers for someone bring it to brazil! x

• 6/18/10 12:27 stef:

Oh. My. God. My savings account is doomed. Doomed, I say!

• 6/18/10 12:30 MissTat:

III waaaanttt picccctuuureeesssss!!!!!! :D

• 6/18/10 12:32 the Muse:

sadly none of those misstat :)D but soon hopefully!

• 6/18/10 13:15 stalkthepostman:

CRAPOLA. Usually I just skim through the product information until I can put it together with pics, but this time I read every word and I know I’m gonna be getting the majority of the collection. *le sigh* I still think MAC should adopt the mantra of “less collections, more original/new colours/formulas/products”. The endless stream of repromotes gets to me sometimes ;)

• 6/18/10 13:16 PAIGE:

Definatley going to start saving!
    All sound gorgeous <3

• 6/18/10 13:42 Yao:

OMG. As a new devotee of MAC lipsticks, I think I’ll HAVE to get Maleficient’s Violetta Violet lipstick.

• 6/18/10 13:55 Womble:

ok teh packaging does look a lil cheap but i sooo want to see all the lipstick and lipglass pics!! but wtf is yellow pink!? i may have been hiding under a rock but i havent seen that before!

• 6/18/10 13:56 the Muse:

hey womble prob mod pink yak do not want :-D

• 6/21/10 22:58 Jazz:

I want to know what a yellow pink is too . Its still on my list of things I want ,because I am intrigued. I also want to know what the liquid powder is

• 6/18/10 13:59 Clara:

holy schnitzel.
    i need everything from dr facilier.
    thank god someone’s birthday is in september…
    this and urban decay book of shadows III are going straight on my birthday swag list ;)

• 6/18/10 14:01 the Muse:

happy early bday clara fun you can haul all the fall goodies and make an excuse that’s it’s your bday hehe!

• 6/18/10 15:03 Shana:

I was hoping the packaging would be a little bit more exciting. My bank account will be in big trouble come September tho! Maleficent is my favorite. Her and Evil Queen will be breaking the bank! lol

• 6/18/10 15:20 the Muse:

did shana but still excited about the colors :-D Maleficent fan myself!

• 6/18/10 17:45 Phyrra:

oh God, these are the ones I will have to check out:

Devilishly Stylish (how can I pass up fuchsia?)
    Vile Violet (a deep blue purple!?)
    She Who Dares (maybe)
    Mean & Green (AMG)

• 6/18/10 18:38 Tracy:

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I’ll be ordering online to make sure I get what I want!!!! Although I did that with To The Beach and I still didn’t get the MArine Life Highlighter even though I ordered at 7:30 am. This time I’ll be online at midnight!!

• 6/19/10 7:15 lulubell:

Guh. I think I just died and went to make up heaven. I am somehow going to have to get my hands on EVERYTHING!! Amazing.

• 6/19/10 10:59 Nia:

Oh my, were they drunk? What a horrible packaging?! I thought after the video that the packaging would be in this neon style, but this? I would not let someone see me with this when I was in Kindergarten :(

Too bad, as I really like some of the products and of course those you cannot depot ;)

• 6/19/10 14:24 Keshia:

Sadly I don’t like the packaging. But I do have a very soft spot for Disney so I will be picking up some pieces. I want to try the chic vamp look again with those lipsticks!

Thanks Muse!

• 6/21/10 16:27 the Muse:

my pleasure keshia! not keen on it myself but still wanting some of the colors as they look good :D disregarding packaging of course

• 6/21/10 8:30 Ole Elias Høve:

I agree, the packaging looks a bit… off. But it might look better in your hand. It sure is an amazing concept!

So looking forward to the yellow pink?

Thanks for a wonderful blog!

• 6/21/10 14:13 Rozelyn:

OHMYY. MAC and their never ending themes. I have a feeling I’m going to love Maleficients. :D Seeing also that I love Sleeping Beauty. Can’t wait!

And thanks for this awesome blog. I love reading all of your reviews, and everything else as well! I even got my other galpals hooked. Cx

• 6/23/10 13:42 the Muse:

thanks roze *hugs* absolutely adore you spread the word about Musings! can’t tell you what that means to me :)

• 6/22/10 1:39 Melissa:

holy fricken cow – i want every last one of them… omg there is nothing i love more then villians.. I wonder if I can pre-sale?
    LOL LOL

• 7/14/10 21:13 DotC:

Why was this not in my newsletter??? I require all things Maleficent.

• 7/15/10 9:07 the Muse:

dotc mac normally does newsletters a day or two before the release so you won’t see it in any newsletter until Sept 29th prob.