Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels

Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels 22

Enjoy a new flavor of ice cream. Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels that is, every four months from QVC.

Check ‘em!

Enjoy two new flavors of Philosophy Shower Gel for the next year, every four months, on QVC’s Auto Delivery system!

Each duo will set you back $39.99 and includes two 32 oz Philosophy 3-in-1 Shower Gels. Every four months you’ll get a new duo of flavors that you can choose to have delivered automatically or you can easily skip out on by logging into your account.

Scents included are:

• Tangerine Lime and Mango Tango (First Shipment)
  • Coconut Chocolate Chip and Bananas Foster (Second Shipment)
  • Vanilla Bean and Double Chocolate (Third Shipment)
  • Blackberry Sauce and Cherry Vanilla (Fourth Shipment)

Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels 4

Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels 3

Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels 2

Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels 1

You can order using Item Number A210934.

Happy Haulin’!

• 6/30/10 21:11 Bora:

Yummy… but I must say that I hate autoship on concept because like many beauty junkies I can’t commit to using just one brand or type of product for that long. Philosophy Shower Gels are great but with that amount on regular shipment, what about my LUSH, Body Shop and many many many many many many other brands?

• 7/1/10 9:24 the Muse:

hey bora agreed…smaller sizes would tempt me :D

• 6/30/10 21:35 Kristina:

First thought was ” I want the Bananas Foster! ” But that was quickly followed by, “Good gravy! I’ll never use 32oz of shower gel!” I’m much too fickle for that. Why such monstrosities? Why not 4oz bottles every 4 weeks or something?

• 7/1/10 9:23 the Muse:

mmm agreed kristina. can’t deal with that size of shower gel MEH!

• 7/1/10 1:59 rowan:

bleh, i wish i could just buy them because they sound delicious! i love philosophy shower gels

• 7/1/10 3:37 womble:

i only want the 2nd and 3rd shipment LOL shame its in the U.S only :-( i love the smells with philosophy but cant help but wonder if the ingredients are good for skin? they are slightly synthetic

• 7/1/10 11:40 JoElla:

I do love me some uber kegs, but I am not a cherry fan.. no thank you.

After using pure grace for 3 years.. I am ready for a break, but this is a good deal for the ubers!

• 7/1/10 14:48 Phyrra:

You know, I just need to suck it up and order some Philosphy.
    Coconut Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Sour Cherry sound totally fantastic.

• 11/1/10 14:43 sharon:

why has this been canceled???

• 11/1/10 14:45 the Muse:

canceled sharon?

• 11/1/10 16:51 sharon:

After my last shipment (the second) I got an email from qvc that its been canceled. Am I the only one? I’ve valled qvc a million times and they are still trying to figure it out!

• 11/1/10 16:52 the Muse:

I haven’t a clue Sharon. I got mine.

• 11/1/10 17:13 sharon:

Your wasn’t cancelled? But u didn’t get your third shipment right? I am so pissed!

• 11/2/10 12:25 the Muse:

I checked on my auto d’s in the list sharon and it still lists the set as active. Weird?!

• 11/1/10 17:04 sharon:

So yours was not canceled? But u haven’t got the third shipment right? I’m so pissed!