Steal It: Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette and Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette

Time for a little money saving chicks!

Check out the Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette (I fell hard for it a few months ago) and the Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette.

8 Blushes or 8 Bronzers for $11.99.

Loves it much?

Check it!

Each palette houses a total of 8 blushes or in the case of the Bronze Belle Palette, 8 bronzes. You can easily use the Bronze Belle Palette as a blusher of sorts as well!

The colors are all really pigmented and quite flattering with an easy to blend formula that has a silky smooth texture. I think they are fabulous for travel or for anyone who doesn’t have alot of blush in their makeup wardrobe. I’ve toted Rose Belle around with me so much when I go away (I’ve had that one for a while, Bronze Belle is the newest that I purchased) and I can’t tell you how nice it is to have eight different blushes without having to take 8 separate pots along with me. The variety along makes them worth the 12 bucks!

I thought the deal was too good not to share.

You can snag one or both for $11.99 each at Beauty Ticket.

Pop Rose Belle Palette
Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette

Happy Haulin’!

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 6/23/10 16:28 JoElla:

Oh man! I love all of those colors! Of course I need another set of blushes like I need a hole in my head.. but hey, that has never stopped me before LOL

• 6/23/10 16:38 the Muse:

and $11.99 Jo! LOL!

• 6/23/10 20:18 kali:

Do you have the swatches for both palettes? I’ve been looking for swatches for so long.

• 6/23/10 20:29 the Muse:

kali I had a bitch of it trying to do them lightening was way off but will attempt it again soon ;-D

• 6/23/10 20:41 Maria:

I just ordered the blush palette – I don’t have many blushes, so I figure this will give me a nice range of colours 😛

I can’t wait to get them!

• 6/24/10 8:34 the Muse:

yay maria tell me what ya think when they arrive! I think you’ll be happy!

• 7/5/10 17:49 Maria:

I’m SO disappointed! The whole left side of the palette exploded as soon as I opened it! Only 3 of the blushes survived the trip here. :(

• 7/6/10 9:11 the Muse:

call them up and get a replacement Maria.

• 6/23/10 21:28 kali:

Thanks! Don’t you hate when that happens? But the colors are wearable and nice right? I want both palettes and the highlighting one too. =P

• 6/24/10 8:34 the Muse:

hey kali oh god yes! the shades swatch crummy plus my lighting just doesn’t forgive 😀 but yes very wearable, very nice imho. Particularly if you have fairer/medium skin 😀 It’s a wide range of lovely roses. they aren’t sheer, quite pigmented and some have a very subtle shimmer. I want the highlighter too 😀

• 6/23/10 22:10 kali:

P.S. Girl I JUST bought the bronze palette..! Which do you like more? I feel like buying the Rose one too so I just have to pay shipping in one go instead of buying it later down the road and paying shipping again! I hate shipping fees.