Steal It: Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette and Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette

Time for a little money saving chicks!

Check out the Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette (I fell hard for it a few months ago) and the Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette.

8 Blushes or 8 Bronzers for $11.99.

Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette 1

Loves it much?

Check it!

Each palette houses a total of 8 blushes or in the case of the Bronze Belle Palette, 8 bronzes. You can easily use the Bronze Belle Palette as a blusher of sorts as well!

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette 1

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette 4

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette 3

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette 2

The colors are all really pigmented and quite flattering with an easy to blend formula that has a silky smooth texture. I think they are fabulous for travel or for anyone who doesn’t have alot of blush in their makeup wardrobe. I’ve toted Rose Belle around with me so much when I go away (I’ve had that one for a while, Bronze Belle is the newest that I purchased) and I can’t tell you how nice it is to have eight different blushes without having to take 8 separate pots along with me. The variety along makes them worth the 12 bucks!

Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette 2

Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette 3

Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette 5

Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette 4

I thought the deal was too good not to share.

You can snag one or both for $11.99 each at Beauty Ticket.

Pop Rose Belle Palette
Pop Bronze Belle Face Palette

Happy Haulin’!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 6/23/10 16:28 JoElla:

Oh man! I love all of those colors! Of course I need another set of blushes like I need a hole in my head.. but hey, that has never stopped me before LOL

• 6/23/10 16:38 the Muse:

and $11.99 Jo! LOL!

• 6/23/10 20:18 kali:

Do you have the swatches for both palettes? I’ve been looking for swatches for so long.

• 6/23/10 20:29 the Muse:

kali I had a bitch of it trying to do them lightening was way off but will attempt it again soon ;-D

• 6/23/10 20:41 Maria:

I just ordered the blush palette – I don’t have many blushes, so I figure this will give me a nice range of colours :P

I can’t wait to get them!

• 6/24/10 8:34 the Muse:

yay maria tell me what ya think when they arrive! I think you’ll be happy!

• 7/5/10 17:49 Maria:

I’m SO disappointed! The whole left side of the palette exploded as soon as I opened it! Only 3 of the blushes survived the trip here. :(

• 7/6/10 9:11 the Muse:

call them up and get a replacement Maria.

• 6/23/10 21:28 kali:

Thanks! Don’t you hate when that happens? But the colors are wearable and nice right? I want both palettes and the highlighting one too. =P

• 6/24/10 8:34 the Muse:

hey kali oh god yes! the shades swatch crummy plus my lighting just doesn’t forgive :-D but yes very wearable, very nice imho. Particularly if you have fairer/medium skin :-D It’s a wide range of lovely roses. they aren’t sheer, quite pigmented and some have a very subtle shimmer. I want the highlighter too :-D

• 6/23/10 22:10 kali:

P.S. Girl I JUST bought the bronze palette..! Which do you like more? I feel like buying the Rose one too so I just have to pay shipping in one go instead of buying it later down the road and paying shipping again! I hate shipping fees.