Too Faced Fall Collection 2010

Too Faced Fall Collection 2010 22

Looks like a little bit of Too Faced Fall Collection 2010 is peeking its head out at Sephora.

Check it!

Lashgasm’s multiple rows of flexible-but-firm, molded bristles are designed with micro-hooks that grab each and every lash for a clump-free application. The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated depth. Meadowfoam Seed Oil forms a protective barrier to lock in soothing emollients that promote long-term wear without drying or harming lashes. A moisturizing combination of Panthenol, Vitamins A & E, and Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates and soothes lashes to keep them soft, light, and flexible.

Too Faced Fall Collection 2010 3

This brush was created using “Teddy Bear Hair,” an exclusive, super-soft, and luxurious fiber that grabs and blends pigments for a professional-looking application. Designed for use with the NEW Primed & Poreless Powder, the synthetic hair bristles are long lasting and minimize bacteria spread. The hand-cut, innovative new bristle design can be used with a range of powder formulas, grabbing and blending more flawlessly than ever before.

Too Faced Fall Collection 2010 1

A naturally powerful combination of Vitamins A, E, and Chilean Tree and bark plant extract moisturizes, fights puffiness, and firms skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity. An innovative blend of Natural Marine Peptides and hyaluronic filling spheres help to increase eye area’s hydration level to smooth surface imperfections. The creamy, pigment-rich, buildable formula smoothes on easily to provide sheer-to-full coverage depending on skin’s varying conditions. The three, easy-to-blend, self-adjusting shades provide undetectable coverage.

Too Faced Fall Collection 2010 2

And don’t forget about the new Too Faced Naked Palette!

The concealer has my eye and I like the brush but not willing to dish out over $30 since I have way too many brushes and can’t justify the cost.

Anything appealing to you?

See more from the Too Faced Fall Collection 2010.

• 6/28/10 12:32 Becky:

Very curious about the Lashgasm…..with a name like that, how can I not be?? Haha. The brush is cute with the bow detail but doesn’t seem worth it. :)

• 6/28/10 12:37 the Muse:

ha becky inner teenage boy laughing its head off eh? :-D

• 6/28/10 13:06 Lauren:

Lashgasm sounds interesting. Although that brush is $30 I would still like to look at it.

• 6/28/10 13:40 gio:

That brush is too cute! Lashgasm seems interesting too.

• 6/28/10 14:29 Tohnia:

I LOVE Two Faced concealers, so I will be checking that out. Hopefully there is more colour selection then their other concealer!

• 6/28/10 14:36 the Muse:

tohnia so far three shades but they look pretty universal :)

• 6/28/10 14:37 Lillian:

The brush looks so cute but i agree that $30 seems way overpriced :/ the concealer sounds nice too but i’m wary of ‘self adjusting’ formulas because i’ve only found one that actually works with me.

• 6/28/10 14:38 the Muse:

brush is adorable lillian and maybe I’d indulge but lord I have too many face brushes as is, having a hard time justifying the cost :D

• 6/28/10 14:42 Kristin:

Did you also see the Leopard Love Complexion Perfection set? It looks adorable! I need to see it in person because I still can’t tell after staring at the picture if this is one big palette, and how big each of the powders are.

• 6/28/10 15:07 the Muse:

oh yes was so saving that for my next post kristin hehe!

• 6/28/10 16:40 Kristin:

There’s a better picture on the Too Faced website. I can get a better idea of what it looks like once I looked at their picture. Since I already have Pink Leopard, I would love it if the other two come out individually, rather than buying the palette. I would be all over a full-sized Candy Leopard!

• 6/29/10 13:21 the Muse:

I don’t have any Kristin so I am safe :-D!!!!!!

• 6/28/10 15:44 Misato-san:

the brush looks like lovely! And I’d like to try the concealear (I just got a MUFE one and I like it but… I’ve a huge soft spot for Too Faced XD)

• 6/28/10 17:18 Comrade_Garlic:

I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to sell Lashgasam to the little old ladies and the very religious women that come into my salon. They have problems with the syringe on the Lash Injection box. But I will try Lashgasam when we get it in.

• 6/29/10 13:21 the Muse:

LOL comrade do you sell NARS Orgasm?! or Super Orgasm? Those COULD prove difficult lmao!

• 6/29/10 17:31 Comrade_Garlic:

I’m so glad we sell no Nars, trying to sell Deep Throat or Super Orgasm would be bad. Not worth the discount.

• 6/28/10 22:30 Liz:

The TF Teddy Bear powder brush (the one from the set) is my absolute favourite powder brush. I don’t really see the difference with this new one, but maybe it will be more apparent in person

• 11/2/10 11:19 Kelly: