Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Palette is a keeper!

Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

• 6/21/10 22:17 christy:

oh my! those colors look so pretty! :)

• 6/21/10 22:38 Carolanne:

in my opinion, this doesn’t look like a palette you would typically see in the summer time. its pretty, but i see this more as a winter sort of release. i still want it though! haha =P

• 6/21/10 22:40 the Muse:

not at all carol…maybe they are getting us geared for Fall 2010 :-D

• 6/21/10 22:43 Phyrra:

Ok, I’ve been eyeing this on sephora.com debating if I should get it or not because it’s just got some classic colors that I don’t really own. While I tend to sport colorful looks, sometimes it’s nice to look classic and polished.

• 6/22/10 8:30 Kristina:

This has been in my online cart for several days now. If you review it and say good things I won’t be able to resist anymore! Say it’s boring and the included instructions are no good! :)

• 6/22/10 8:58 the Muse:

it’s boring and the included instructions are no good…how am I doing Kristina? LOL! :-D

• 6/23/10 9:47 Comrade_Garlic:

Too Faced does these neutral palettes really well. A nice mix of basic shades with matter, glossy/shimmery and satin textures. No bizarre undertones and they don’t look muddy. I just wish the packaging was nicer and less bulky. Something like the Quickie Chronicle’s would be nice.

• 6/27/10 10:11 Christina:

wow, dear muse I did not know about this one! I have wanted the regular natural eye palette for ever, but always delayed purchase… is this additional or a replacement?
    thanks :)

• 6/28/10 10:25 the Muse:

additional Christina :)

• 6/28/10 10:46 Christina:

oh awesome :)

• 7/11/10 10:23 Sydnie:

I’m going to die for the satin sheets color! I’ve been playing with it since the tester came out and I want this palette SOO badly!!

• 7/12/10 9:32 Phyrra:

So I did end up picking up this palette and you know, I love the color In the Buff. I’ve been using it on my browbone to blend my crease colors and it’s awesome!

• 7/12/10 13:58 the Muse:

yay dd :-D I haven’t tried mine yet must get down with it!

• 7/12/10 14:00 Phyrra:

I had to rush and get ready this morning, like only 5 minutes to do makeup, so I did the ‘classic’ colors. In the Buff all over, Pillow Talk on the lid, Like a virgin in the crease. I added mascara, quickly did foundation, and slapped on some MAC Hot Tahiti lipstick and called myself presentable.

• 7/12/10 16:47 the Muse:

yay! sounds lovely to me DD!