Urban Decay Fall Collection 2010: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Update: Urban Decay Naked Palette Review and Swatches.

Well dears, this could be what you’ve been waiting for all week.

The deets on the Urban Decay Fall Collection 2010. I knew about some of it earlier this week and it has been so incredibly hard not to SHOUT it out to you but in the end it all works out because it should be launching shortly (possibly today) on Urban Decay’s website and you can shop it for yourselves.

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

Check out the brand spanking new Urban Decay Naked Palette after the jump!

What Urban Decay has to say about it:

We don’t do modesty here. Full Frontal is how Urban Decay does neutral! A far cry from ‘G’ rated, the Naked Palette by Urban Decay features a shade range that runs from the nudest champagne to the grittiest gunmetal.

Office-appropriate and smoldering all at once, our long and lean Naked Palette houses 12 eyeshadows, including 7 of our best-sellers (GunMetal, Half Baked, Naked, Sidecar, Sun, Smog, and Toasted) and 5 new saucy shades (Buck, Creep, Darkhourse, Hustle, and Virgin). Matte, shimmer, satin, or sparkle, we’ve upped the ante with these essential shadows. And as if that wasn’t enough, our sleek chocolate brown velvet box features gold foil detail complete with mirror plus we’ve included a never before seen, exclusive, double-ended version of our award winning 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black) and Whiskey (a rich brown new shade similar to Bourbon without the sparkle). Also included is an essential travel-size Urban Decay Primer Potion. We’ve gone all in…it’s your turn to take it all off!

Urban Decay Naked Palette 1

Urban Decay Naked Palette 5

Urban Decay Naked Palette 4

Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

Best Seller Shades:

• Gunmetal (gunmetal gray with silver glitter)
  • Half Baked (subtle, luxurious bronze)
  • Naked (matte buff nude)
  • Sidecar (cocoa with golden sparkle sheen)
  • Sin (champagne shimmer)
  • Smog (deep coppery bronze)
  • Toasted (rich copper)

Naked Exclusive Shades:

• Buck (matte nutmeg)
  • Creep (onyx with gold sparkle)
  • Darkhorse (bronze patina)
  • Hustle (plum brown satin)
  • Virgin (satin chamois)

The Urban Decay Naked Palette will be available shortly at www.urbandecay.com for $44.

So what do you think?

Wish list anyone?

I think it’s stunning.

For a long time I really hated browns and neutral but the last year or so I’ve embraced the natural look and this palette seems to fit right in.

I really know what you think!

Share it!

• 6/25/10 10:07 jonnie:

Wow… this looks wonderful! My only wish before actually seeing it is that they hadn’t used zero (again) and what might as well be bourbon… I like the idea of this though… appeals to me more than the Too Faced natural pallettes. I should have bought stock in UD…

• 6/25/10 15:37 the Muse:

lol jonnie u and me both! I could own the company by now. I’ve sunk so much cash into purchasing every single shadow!

• 6/25/10 10:19 Marina:

It’s so beautiful!!! And 12 shades is a great deal…Darkhorse looks so pretty, too. And I’ve r ecently fallen head over heels for Sin (which I didn’t like originally) so I’d gladly take another one. I’ll keep my eye on this. How long do their seasonal items usually stay up for sale?

• 6/25/10 11:09 the Muse:

marina no worries the shade virgin kinda works like vanilla :-D this isn’t LE as far as I know so it’ll be available for a while!

• 6/25/10 11:09 the Muse:

sorry marina that vanilla comment was meant for monroe :)

• 6/25/10 11:11 Marina:

Not a problem :)

• 6/25/10 10:20 Monroe:

I kind of wish it had a good vanilla shade for the brow bone included so I could use that pallet for my whole eye, but other than that it looks like something I’d get a ton of use out of! I’m a sucker for a satin taupe, what can I say ^.^

• 6/25/10 11:10 the Muse:

monroe no worries the shade virgin kinda works like vanilla

• 6/25/10 11:12 Marina:

I actually have a question I forgot to ask: do you know how big these are? Are they about the same size as a KVD shadow in the palettes? Or smaller?

• 6/25/10 12:28 the Muse:

marina, best news, they are FULL SIZE!

• 6/25/10 11:15 Connie:

LOVE this!
    Do you know when it will be available?

• 6/25/10 11:28 the Muse:

connie either today or the 29th I’ll keep you posted :-D UD is launching Fall at IMATS so hopefully website will be updated today!

• 6/25/10 12:46 Connie:

hope so. I’d hate to have to stalk the site for so many days! lol

do you have any more info about the BOS 3?=D

• 6/25/10 12:55 the Muse:

not yet bonnie but hope so *crosses fingers toes and legs*

• 6/25/10 11:17 Karrie:

This looks great.
    I don’t own any urban decay shadows.
    Shocking?
    But this palette is right up my alley.
    I like how the colors are neutrals.

• 6/25/10 11:27 the Muse:

karrie if you like neutrals this will do ya!

• 6/25/10 11:24 jenna:

ok now i might have to become a UD fan! *drooling

• 6/25/10 11:27 the Muse:

ha jenna this could convert a 100 year old grandma to ud

• 6/25/10 11:33 Kristina:

I really like this but alot of the shades look just like a Bobbi neutral eye palette that I have!

• 6/25/10 11:38 Janine:

I usually wear neutrals (when I can… can you imagine my job doesn’t allow ANY cosmetics to be worn??)! Must have this! UD’s fall release is beyond amazing! I’m going to have a HUGE haul once they have their FF sale! :D

• 6/25/10 12:27 the Muse:

OMG janine my worst nightmare…! why?! what do you do!?

• 6/25/10 18:05 Janine:

I work for a pharmaceutical company, making biologic medicines (protein-based for injection; not pills.) So, it’s a very clean environment, as we are making drugs that go into people’s veins! Some very good cancer drugs, rheumatoid arthritis drugs, drugs for acceptance of donor organs… very important! I did get loaned out to a lab on the site for a year; I could wear makeup then! But I do love what I do, and I feel good knowing that I am truly helping people every day! Of course I work with almost all men, so I doubt they will change the rules anytime soon. >:( LOL

• 6/25/10 11:48 Bora:

Wow. Just wow. Trust Urban Decay to make neutrals anything but boring. It’s great marketing and the palette and double ended pencil are fab. This is going to make a lot of taupe eyeshadow lovers very happy inded! I tend to reach for my Coastal Scents Warm palette for neutrals but I’m tempted to indulge in this one just because I love Urban Decay’s concept and angle on this!

• 6/25/10 14:44 the Muse:

amen bora :-D How are you dear?! long time no sea! If you need a CP, holler at me :D

• 6/25/10 11:54 Larie:

I need this. It looks beautiful, and I’ve been on the hunt for a beautiful neutral palette. I bought one, but this one looks too lovely to pass up.

• 6/25/10 12:26 the Muse:

larie I think you’ll adore it :D

• 6/25/10 12:00 electronicfly:

Oh my Buddha if they come up with a not-so-nude palette I think I’ll die.. I’m not much of a neutrals gal, but the palette is making my mouth water! 12 eyeshadows + 2 eyeliners + mini UDPP? Wants! I personally don’t mind having less product for eyeshadows if there’s a variety. I’ve never hit pan before for ES.. :P

• 6/25/10 12:26 the Muse:

electronicfly best part is they aren’t less they are the same size as a standard shadow :-D from UD

• 6/25/10 12:56 electronicfly:

O.O!!! But it’s $44! Oh mannnnnnnnn I soooo want to be earning in USD now, rather than saving on my RM200 allowance T.T

• 6/25/10 12:02 Becky:

Oh wow, some how i had missed that it was THIS big of a palette! NICE! Totally need it. I’m excited for Hustle. Can’t wait!

• 6/25/10 12:25 the Muse:

becky it’s too incredible for words!

• 6/25/10 12:21 Kendra:

Do you know if this will be coming to Sephora’s?

• 6/25/10 12:25 the Muse:

Yes Kender and beauty.com, ulta, macys…but it will be released on UD’s website first and later at Sephora :)

• 6/25/10 14:55 Kaylynrenee:

Okay, this is the 1st Urban Decay pallette I’ve gotten excited about in AWHILE! When I think neutrals, I don’t think Urban Decay so finally a pallette which doesn’t contain TONS of the same shades that make it into most of their other pallettes! YESSSS!

• 6/25/10 15:15 the Muse:

kaylyn Bobbi Brown has some competition this fall! :-D very sophisticated for UD isn’t it?!

• 6/26/10 10:19 Potatisbruden ~ Michilicious:

I NEED that, no matter if it’s expensive! <3

• 6/27/10 21:43 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex.com:

WOW, that looks like an absolutely fabulous palette, and a good birthday present for some of my friends :)

• 6/29/10 13:57 Gabriela:

I love it! This palette is gorgeous :)