Wants It: Naughty But Nice Cupcake Hand Cream

I have a thing for cuppycakes. Whether eating them or having my makeup and jewelry shaped like ‘em, I’ll take them anyway I can ‘em.

Jump!

Meet the new Naughty but Nice Cupcake Hand Cream available on ASOS.

What more could a cuppycake lover want? Available in four different scents and designs these particular cupcakes are fat and calorie free but still remain decadently cute.

Cute beauty is meant to be shared.

Loves it!

Wants it!

Available from ASOS at $8.45 each.

I’ll take half a dozen please.

• 6/8/10 14:14 Cheryl:

These sound amazing! I’m such a sucker for cute packaging :)

• 6/8/10 14:14 the Muse:

me to cherly total sucker!

• 6/8/10 15:04 Phyrra:

The cherry is so cute! I adore cupcakes.

• 6/8/10 15:42 Lillian:

Oh that is so cute! I need to get me some of these :)

• 6/8/10 17:52 Melissa:

Oh Yes how cute- I actually might haul these for gifts. I’ll wait til the fall to order any skin care related items through the mail. Oh and speaking of cute stuff- got my 2nd ever Missha haul today. Everything arrived beautifully. Their packaging and quality is top notch for the price. IMO of course.

• 6/11/10 15:56 the Muse:

aw fantastic melissa! missha is such a fab little asian brand :D

• 6/8/10 18:37 jonnie:

It must be mine. These and those adorable cupcake lip glosses you posted the other day!

• 6/8/10 19:52 Lucky:

They’re cute, but they’ll never replace Tutti Dolci, in my heart. RIP, Tutti Dolci. :*(

• 6/9/10 10:20 the Muse:

oh gawd mandy tutti dolci way back girl way back!

• 6/8/10 22:11 caroline:

when r u reviewing the nyc color lipgloss? i want to know what it looks like since it is apparently awesome LOL. thanks!

• 6/9/10 8:36 the Muse:

shortly caroline :)

• 6/8/10 22:13 caroline:

btw what is ASOS? i want the coconut one!

• 6/9/10 8:36 the Muse:

a shop caroline :) ASOS=British fashion/beauty online store

• 6/8/10 22:14 The Beauty Alchemist:

I totally want these. Too cute.

• 6/9/10 3:23 Lilly:

I wants to eats it lol. Seriously it looks so pretty, I would just sit and stare at it all day. The chocolate one must be mine.

• 6/9/10 8:35 the Muse:

lol lilly i hear ya!

• 6/10/10 22:34 del:

i just want these to sit on my desk & tempt everyone who walks by…do you know what size they are? and have you tried them? not like it matters since i want to buy them from appearance alone…hehe…just thought it would help sway a lemming.

• 6/11/10 15:16 the Muse:

lol I hear ya del! :-D I haven’t tried them not sure on size and such but gonna order ‘em!