Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection: Essence Cosmetics Summer Collection 2010

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 2010

Time to hit the beach babes. Well…not me. I’m not a beach type of girl. Seaweed, sand…ummm computer says no.

But I can hit the beach with Essence Cosmetics without every having to deal with the ick factors of a real beach with their new Surfer Babe Collection!

Check it!

As you know from some of my past posts Essence Cosmetics has hit the US shoreline and is now available at your local Ulta. Yay! Even better news? Looks like we will be seeing some of the great limited edition collection that I’ve been on about it. Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection is one of the first of hopefully many new LE collections from the brand (crossing fingers they’ll be more!).

The limited edition collection is beach themed in nature with some super cheap beauty budget finds that you’re sure going to want once you see ‘em!

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Eye Palette $2.99 (Six shimmering and matte shades for eyes)

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 4

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner $2.49
Liquid eyeliner with a subtle shimmer and a waterproof formula!

Available Shades:

• Hang Loose
  • World’s Coolest
  • Pointbreak

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 6

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 2

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Eyeliner Pen $1.99
Long lasting eyeliner pen in grey (Pointbreak)

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 1

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Refreshing Lipgloss $1.99
Creamy formula lipgloss with a cooling effect and a touch of shimmer!

Available Shades:

• Surferama
  • Loose
  • The World’s Coolest

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 5

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Powder Blusher $2.49
A burst of rosy, fresh color for Summer!

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 3

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Nail Polish $1.99
Bright, colorful limited edition shades for Summer!

Available Shades:

• Surferama
  • Pointbreak
  • Loose
  • The World’s Coolest

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 10

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 9

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 8

Essence Cosmetics Surfer Babe Collection 7

The Essence Surfer Babe Collection will be available at Ulta stores this Summer for a limited time!

Any takers on this budget action?

Whatcha think?

Worth a haul?

Share it!

• 7/7/10 12:17 Marina:

The palette looks super cute! I like the orange color. And the price is pretty amazing.

• 7/7/10 12:21 the Muse:

marina I thought the palette was so sweet!!!!!!!

• 7/7/10 12:18 sillylilacs:

I’ve actually tried a few of the essence products before and they were very nice. So this time, I think I may have to go and get the eyeshadow pallet, maybe the liquid eyeliners, and the purple nail polish looks fantastic! ^_^

• 7/7/10 12:21 the Muse:

sillylilacs I’ve been pretty impressed too. Not too bad for the price plus cute factor, hello!? :-D

• 7/7/10 12:27 sillylilacs:

Definitely! The cute packaging actually caught my eye first. And then I saw the price, and I was like…are these people labeling it right? lol The packaging for their lashes is adorable =D

• 7/7/10 12:36 the Muse:

lol silly! :-D I loved the packaging for the lashes! OMG so sweet right?! :-D I’m a sucker for cute packaging!

• 7/7/10 12:33 Alexa:

The nail polish – squee!! I can’t wait.

• 7/7/10 12:41 VampiressDoll:

I’d probably buy every single item, but it’s impossible because we don’t have Essence over in the UK. :-/

• 7/7/10 13:10 Dana:

I did not think we were getting this in the US. I know we are getting the Sun delicious LE collection by August in the US. I purchased almost the entire Surfer Babe collection on ebay for $3.50 a piece.

• 7/7/10 13:19 the Muse:

Hi Dana we are getting this in the US, it released at Ulta in June.

Hope this helps!

• 7/8/10 20:30 Claudia:

oh June! amen! lol
        I’m so excited for this! earlier on I bought one of their mono shadows and was super surprised by their pigmentation so i came back to ulta to get a nail polish and i’ve been wearing it like crazy! these shades look gorgeous!!

• 7/7/10 13:12 Vanessa:

Is essence available in Canada at all? We need an Ulta store! Anything to do with the beach, I will buy!

• 7/7/10 13:19 the Muse:

not that I know of Vanessa but hopefully soon!?

• 7/7/10 13:14 Steph:

Awesome prices! I see 2 nail polish colors I want, I love cooling lip glosses so I’ll pick up at least one, and I’m new to Essence so I’ll skip on the eyeshadow palette because I don’t know how pigmented the eyeshadows are. Fortunately I do have a local Ulta

• 7/7/10 13:17 the Muse:

hey steph will swatch the palette soon so you can decide ;)

• 7/7/10 16:27 Miss D:

This small release looks nice.
    I’ve never seen Little Britain before until I clicked on your link and it’s too cute! I viewed a few other clips while on Youtube- very funny! Thanks Muse for always “accessorizing” each review with loads of other cool stuff to look at. :)

• 7/7/10 17:00 the Muse:

lol awesome miss d. little Britain=AWESOME so cool you just discovered it lol! look up Andy from Little Britain on youtube, will crack u up!

• 7/8/10 12:20 Miss D:

Ok, will check out the Andy skits. Just saw the one with Robbie Williams playing a little girl (“I love you more than Satan”)- don’t know how something can be that hilarious and precious at the same time, but it was! Haha!

• 7/8/10 12:55 the Muse:

LMAO love me some RW :-D they actually migrated over and had a season on HBO but it was never as funny as the BBC original. They did some stand up with the skits as well and performed them at AH and the likes. Damn funny stuff :-D you can rent the seasons on dvd at netflix :D <3 britcoms!

• 7/8/10 17:53 Coral:

Those look super cute to me! Especially the palette….well, actually almost everything is calling to me to buy them.
    With the initial reviews I was hoping that they would be better. I guess they aren’t that cheap for no reason. Maybe these will come out a little better.

• 7/25/10 22:06 Kasey:

I still haven’t seen these in the US. I love this collection though!!!!! AHHH!

• 7/27/10 5:40 the Muse:

me neither kasey. waiting patiently :P

• 7/27/10 17:56 sillylilacs:

Just went to Ulta and I saw it in a special display case =D

• 7/28/10 9:18 the Muse:

damn nothing here yet silly lucky girl!

• 7/29/10 8:36 sillylilacs:

=D I am thinking of buying like half the collection >.<

• 7/29/10 8:55 the Muse:

awesome silly! :-D tell me how it is?!

• 7/29/10 13:17 sillylilacs:

After I get them, I’m gonna do a review =) and I’ll tweet you the link? ^_^

• 7/29/10 13:19 the Muse:

yay thanks silly can’t wait!

• 7/29/10 21:02 sillylilacs:

think i’m gonna get those false lashes as well with the adorable packaging =D

• 8/2/10 10:51 the Muse:

I love the packaging on those lilac!

• 8/3/10 11:05 sillylilacs:

I bought those…and the lashes are ginormous for my lil asian lashes…definitely need to trim them lol