Gossip Girl Nicole by OPI Collection: Yay or Nay

Gossip Girl Nicole by OPI Chuck Bass

Spotted, Upper Eastenders wearing Gossip Girl inspired nail polish by OPI.

Do we really need nail polish inspired by Gossip Girl?  Probably not but the novelty is too much for my feeble little mind to not enjoy plus I want to be the one that names these suckers.  I’d name ‘em, “I’ve been Chuck Bass’ed” and stuff like that because hey I wanna be Chucked Bass’ed, who doesn’t?

Gossip Girl Nail Collection?

Yay or Nay?

Jump!

Gossip Girl Nicole by OPI

So I’m not a nail girl but if I were…….I’d prob say Yay. Even though it’s corny as hell having nail varnish named after Gossip Girl, I happen to be a fan, so, mmmm I’d buy it.

What about you?

Gimme a few snazzy, snappy names for these shades.

And tell me are they a Yay or a Nay for you?

GG fans out there?

Pray with me that Chuck will be alive and kickin’ when we get down to it this Fall.

The Gossip Girl Nicole by OPI Collection will be at Target this Fall for $8 each.

• 7/27/10 10:03 Marina:

I can’t see the picture of the colors…but I love Gossip Girl. I haven’t watched it in a while, but it’s my guilty pleasure. And I love nail polish…so Yay!

• 7/27/10 11:17 the Muse:

mine too Marina <3 GG!

• 7/27/10 10:13 Brittany:

it’s already at my target. i saw 3 shades of blue two weeks ago on an endcap.

• 7/27/10 11:15 the Muse:

oh cool I haven’t seen ‘em yet Brittany!

• 7/27/10 10:19 Kali Antonaccio:

I saw them in Target already, not impressed

• 7/27/10 11:15 the Muse:

haven’t seen it hear yet Kali but good to know :P something to skip!

• 7/27/10 18:23 LNU:

PFTTTTTTTT
    I AM ALL OVER THIS LIKE….YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m a HUGE GG fan, I read all the books and was SO excited when the show came out! :D
    Shoot I don’t even like nailpolish, but I can’t resist this.

• 7/28/10 9:17 the Muse:

LNU would you believe, book geek that I am, I never read the books?!

• 7/27/10 22:17 Paloma:

Gossip Girl, The Hills, The OC, Real World, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette……they can all kiss my ass. And MTV is making me sick lately. What kind of music television channel has NO music related shows?~!?!?!

• 7/28/10 1:30 Mollie:

LOL… call me clueless (I don’t watch Gossip Girl; I waste all my time on TrueBlood) but who is that in the photo? Because a while back you asked me what my hair looks like, and that’s exactly how it’s cut! Sorry- irrelevant!

I actually really like these colors. Specially the glittery green.

• 7/28/10 9:06 the Muse:

ha mollie that’s one of the characters in the show :-D edward westwick aka chuck bass. aw that’s a brilliant look!!!!!!!

• 7/28/10 10:14 Jackie:

CHUCK! I sure do hope he is alive and kickin! Because I want to be Chuck Bass’ed. No really, he can’t, he has to not die!
    Anyway, if I find this, and if I like the colors, I may consider, since I love Gossip Girl!

Hey Muse! Long time no chat, how have you been.

• 7/28/10 10:31 the Muse:

me too jacks but I like keeping myself guessing LOL! :-D lord me too, such a decadent little pleasure. I am great and you dear girl!?

• 7/29/10 20:32 Samantha:

I LOVE GossipGirl, but the colors don’t look like anything the characters would wear on the show. I’ve never seen silver or teal. Although the navy is GORGEOUS!!!!

Also, I highly doubt Chuck will die since he was spotted filming scenes for the new seasons :)

• 8/2/10 13:42 the Muse:

agreed Samantha believe the novelty is simply in the nails :P!

yup, I read that too, but the suspense is still killing me! I bet he’ll have amnesia !