Kat Von D Adora True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Wicked Fierce!

Kat Von D Adora True Romance Eyeshadow Palette

It’s going to be freaky hard to pull of the shades in the Kat Von D Adora True Romance Eyeshadow Palette but I don’t care the palette is stunning….!

• 7/14/10 21:24 StyleScrybe:

I love Kat Von D’s shadow palettes. The colors tend to be so luminescent on the skin and blend wonderfully with each other. I won’t leave home without my Ludwig True Romance set. Thanks for adding the Adora to my to-buy list!

• 7/15/10 9:06 the Muse:

my pleasure style :D

• 7/14/10 21:47 Marina:

They do look like hard colors to pull off—exactly why I’m not lemming. But I’m sure it’s good quality–gotta love my KVD.

• 7/14/10 22:55 jojoba (My Makeup Reviews):

i am dying to know how many cream shadows are in this. could you please tell me? the cream shadows in all KVD suck big time. dry up in pan in less than few weeks. but i dore her pressed ones. thanks

• 7/15/10 9:15 the Muse:

the black and red are cream jojoba :)

• 7/15/10 15:18 jojoba (My Makeup Reviews):

thank you so much. sephora said there were 3. i was shocked. why or why did she put cream e/s in her lovely palettes? i am going to skip my very first KVD palette. sucks.

• 7/15/10 16:25 the Muse:

weird only two :-D jojoba! aw I’m sorry. haven’t had a problem with them so far thank god but I wouldn’t mind all powder either!

• 10/13/10 20:58 kaisa:

there are actually three: bloodletting, crucifix, and slayer are all creams.

• 7/15/10 0:01 GinaB:

LOVE. this is stunning and I love all of kat von d’s palettes!!!! I was wondering how many of these are the cream shadows, because it looks like more then the usual one cream shadows in the limited edition ones. Thank youu! (:

• 7/15/10 9:05 the Muse:

two gina :-D

• 7/15/10 9:16 Elysia:

GORG!

• 7/16/10 14:28 Stephanie:

I love this palette and the fact that it is different. I agree though–not so sure I could pull it off!

• 8/2/10 1:40 PhageMarkov:

I love the palette with a tan skin tone the colors suit me well, the burgandy cream shadow is also a great lip color I believe it’s called bloodletting

• 8/2/10 10:12 the Muse:

interesting phage never thought to use it on my lips!