Lush Black Stockings and Lush Silk Stockings Body Tint

Lush Silk Stockings

Slip into a pair of Lush Black Stockings or Lush Silk Stockings and get your skin smooth and glowing!

Jump!

Black Stockings is the body tint for tanned or black skin. The combination of darker colours gives a stunningly realistic tan and evens out the skin tones. It has a blend that will remind you of warm Caribbean beaches.

Lush Black Stockings Body Tint

Silk Stockings is one of our new solid body tints. This is the one for pale skins that need some colour and even tones. It’s a pinky blend of colours that melts onto the skin and gives a natural looking tint. It also washes off easily, so your sheets won’t suffer melty messes

Lush Silk Stockings Body Tint

Interesting aren’t they!?

I think they’ll look rather fab on bare legs in shorts this Summer however I don’t suggest ordering from the UK since they will melt if you live in a warm climate. Le sigh! Oh well, I’m sure the US will get them shortly.

Whatcha think?

Will you be slipping in Lush Stockings soon?

• 7/6/10 15:16 Heather:

LUSH is breaking my wallet!

• 7/6/10 15:42 Vibeke216:

I’m quite pale and tend to shy away from tan / bronzing products but the Lush girls tried the silk stockings on my arm at the weekend and wow it looked so natural I’m considering buying it now!

• 7/6/10 15:48 the Muse:

hey vibeke thanks for the update :-D that’s awesome, I’m not a tanner either so this sounds divine!

• 7/6/10 15:50 Johanna:

Hope you had a great July 4th weekend, Muse! After many previous meltdowns, I’ve made it my rule to not have anything that can melt shipped from Lush in the summer – unless I’m prepared to reconstitue the product by remelting in my microwave and hardening the product in condiment cups. So sadly, I probably will never try Stockings. On the bright side, I’m loving Perfekt’s Body Perfection Gel, which evens me out with almost no shimmer, and no transfer.

• 7/6/10 16:13 the Muse:

hey johanna it was fantastic thanks. Sometimes it’s nice to have a long weekend away :-D How was yours?! same here, never order Lush in the Summer :-D Wait until Fall/Winter! :-D!!!!!!!

Never tried the Perfekt but sounds nice :D

• 7/7/10 0:44 Johanna:

My weekend was great, Muse — thanks for asking. I caught a Jazz-in-the-Park concert here in SoCal.

• 7/7/10 8:57 the Muse:

hey johanna sounds great :-D Wish I was in SoCal! In the fall :-D hehe!

• 7/6/10 17:24 Thea:

Interesting. It’s different than any products i’ve seen. I feel like it would be hard to get an even tan on yourself. What kind of material is it made out of?

• 7/9/10 16:00 the Muse:

thea there’s a link in the post and the ingredients are listed on the site. Lush does alot of all natural stuff.

• 7/6/10 18:22 Robyn:

is very curious is it like a wash off fake tan idea?

i think the decider on this one will be what it smells like

• 7/9/10 15:59 the Muse:

yup robyn. massage bar with a hint of tint!

• 7/6/10 18:34 Marcy:

I thought Lush really was selling stockings for a moment… like a lot of Japanese brands do, you know, those stockings that claim to make you lose weight by applying pressure, making you sweat… etc etc!

How does this stuff work, do you just rub it on your legs?? We don’t really have anything besides the usual spray tan or tanning lotion here in NZ?!

• 7/9/10 15:59 the Muse:

lol marcy yup know the ones.

legs, shoulders, arms…just rub on, it melts and leaves behind a sheen.

• 7/6/10 20:48 Vanessa:

When I first saw that black body tint I thought it was food… lol

• 7/6/10 22:17 Heather:

Hmm have you ever used Sonic Death Monkey. I wonder if Charlotte Island smells similar.

• 7/7/10 8:58 the Muse:

heather have but unsure of CI smells like it :-D haven’t tried CI yet!

• 7/6/10 23:08 amelia:

definitely want this! adding this to my lush wishlist :)

• 7/7/10 3:03 Melissa:

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I need them both so. Man I’m going to have to wait until the temp is well below 110 before I order though. :( On a happy note I did get a little bottle of 9-5 cleanser and really dig it. It’s not excellent on waterproof mascara but does a good job on everything else.

• 7/9/10 15:56 the Muse:

must get me 9 to 5 melissa waiting for cooler weather :D

• 7/7/10 5:01 Petra:

Oh, so excited! Wonder if it will be dry enough for me when applies, though. I can’t stand greasy- un-absorbed feel, especially in the summer.
    On a similar note, I recently bought Charlotte’s Island (i think that’s the name) tinted body lotion, and that works fab! Very natural and dries sooo quick. And I personally love the scent, it reminds me of pudding.
    Although i’m really fair, might not work as well on someone darker.

• 5/19/11 17:12 aysha:

i got a lil chunk of black stockings free with an order..omg i love it, smells warm n sweet/cinnamon, looks really nice on legs :) x