MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe Photos, Information, Face Chart

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 10

Oh god I can feel my wallet groaning. MAC Fabulous Felines Collection will be the death of me for sure!

Up ahead check out the MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe photos and deets!

Jump!

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 9

Wild, like her sleek sisters of the forest – the oc elots and lightning -fast lynx – the long-limbed, lithe ginger ocicat boasts legs like a legendary supermodel, and a persona every bit as exotic. But appearances can be deceiving – this is the kitten that roars, the lion that purrs, the wild thing that seems to possess a tender kittenish cuddle. To wit: A color collection as fierce as it looks, but as feminine as it feels…lips, cheeks and eyes that betray both sensual vulnerability and spectacular power.

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 5

Launching in August for the US and Canada and Internationally in September.

MAC Leopard Luxe Eyeshadow Quad

• Wild by Nature (mid-tone camel) (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Style Predator (frosted mid-tone yellow orange) (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Notoriety (mid-tone brown with gold pearl) (Velvet) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Furiously Fabulous (frosted warm black) (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 2

MAC Leopard Luxe Quad Pigment

• Lithe (frosted warm nude with gold pearl)
  • Old Gold (high-frosted tarnished gold) (Frost)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 7

MAC Leopard Luxe Superslick Liquid Eyeliner (New Product)

• Pure Snow (bright yellow gold pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • For Glamour (mid-tone grey with soft pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • On the Hunt (true black) (Limited Edition)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 1

Plushlash Mascara

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 8

MAC Leopard Luxe Lipstick

• Out Minxed (light yellow) (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
  • Drive Me Wild (mid-tone warm coral with gold pearl) (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Powerful (mid-tone bronze with dazzle multi-pearl) (Dazzle) (Limited Edition)
  • The Prowl (creamy dark chocolate) (Lustre) (Limited Edition)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 4

MAC Leopard Luxe Lipglass

• A Quiet Roar (pale white gold) (Limited Edition)
  • Schemer (mid-tone yellow camel with red and gold pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Wildly (refined Mid-tone coral with gold pearl) (Limited Edition)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 3

MAC Leopard Luxe Cremestick Liner

• Creamola (low-down tan) (Cream) (Permanent)
  • Cremekiss (clean apricot coral) (Cream) (Limited Edition)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 11

MAC Leopard Luxe Mineralize Blush

• Utterly Game (warm peach with soft pearl)

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe 6

MAC Leopard Luxe Face Chart/Look

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe Face Chart 1

Face

• Blush-Utterly Game Mineralize Blush

Eyes

• Lid-Style Predator Eye Shadow (inner), Old Gold Pigment (center), Notoriety Eye Shadow (outer)
  • Crease-Wild by Nature Eye Shadow
  • Liner-Teddy Eye Kohl, Embark Eye Shadow, On the Hunt Superslick Liquid Eye Liner

Lips

• Lipstick-The Prowl Lipstick

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Leopard Luxe Face Chart 2

I LOVE this collection. Looks like some great colors as I love browns, creams, and golds, particularly when meshed together! Also, the more I see of the Superslick liners, the more I’m kinda likey them. I’m not so fab with liquid liner as you know but these could sway me. Anything on your wishy list?

If you missed it, check out the MAC Burmere Beauty photos and deets!

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 7/26/10 12:37 Marina:

Hey :) Welcome back! I like this one much better than Burmese!

• 7/26/10 12:43 the Muse:

thanks marina hugs! How are you?

Me too!

• 7/26/10 12:59 Marina:

I’m doing great! Just catching up on some Comic Con footage on G4, actually. Wish I could have been there!
        How about you? Trying to shift gears from vacation mode?

• 7/26/10 13:19 the Muse:

dude so wanted to be at CC :P I’m trying to see what was up too :-D I’ll be at Defcon this week so thankful for small favors.

I’m good, trying to shift but I swear it proves impossible sometimes :P

• 7/26/10 14:48 Kate:

I’m disappointed with this collection, I thought they would have some kind of cat designs on the makeup/packaging :(

• 7/26/10 14:52 the Muse:

aww kate no dice on that sadly. I guess I was under that impression as well but wasn’t surprised when it turned out a nay!

• 7/26/10 15:49 Storm:

I’m sort of glad it is the regular packaging–it could have turned out badly the other way :-(

These will all be released the same day, right? Like the Spring Color one?

And have you heard about the Wonder Woman collection? *so excited*

• 7/26/10 16:05 the Muse:

god storm I nearly squealed when I heard about the WW collection :-D w000000000t! all released the same day hun and yes agreed sometimes mac misses the boat with fun packaging :P hello decals?!

• 7/26/10 16:53 Storm:

YES! Decals of Disney…well…you know! I was rambling to the Man the other night about this (Oh my GOD he is the most patient man on the face of the planet!) and how they gave the Doc from Princess and the Frog the mirror. “Do you know what is WRONG with that???? The EVIL QUEEN is one of their villains!” Even *he* took offense!

So, Wonder Woman is my favorite and they better not mess it up or I will *seriously* hurt someone. Even the Man (we’re not married) got into it as we started coming up with ideas about how they could make an entire line of makeup based off of comics. And I mentioned Batman and he got all excited and said, “The JOKER! Joker Lipstick would be this bright red that looked a little manic and crazy…..RIGHT?” <3 He is the best lol

• 7/27/10 8:29 the Muse:

lol storm awww :-D damn mac for being politically incorrect in their fairy telling!

HA :-D I’d ADORE a comic themed collection, I’m so otaku like that :-D

• 7/27/10 12:20 Storm:

I would too! And then I’d probably have to own *everything* because I’m such a nerd.

• 7/27/10 12:33 the Muse:

lol storm makeup pokemon disease, i has it

• 7/26/10 16:18 Aimee:

I’m a little insulted a collection called Fabulous Felines does not contain the eyeliner shade, Feline. Seriously! They need to repromote that. I’m not a huge fan but people love that stuff.

• 7/26/10 16:26 the Muse:

lol aimee good call :-D very true!

• 7/26/10 22:39 ace:

ive never tried MAC before but im a complete cat lover, so i may have to buy the gold liquid liner and the wildly ipglass… ooh and the old gold pigment… ooh and my wallet is about to get quite a bit lighterc
    come fall :)

• 7/27/10 5:00 the Muse:

ha ace maybe you should step away from the mac lol once you go mac, you can kiss your $ goodbye!

• 7/27/10 9:59 ace:

true, very true!! then again it might tear me away from benefit (at least for a while)… (yeah right thats not going to happen!!!)

• 7/27/10 12:39 the Muse:

ace you a benefit girl :-D

• 7/27/10 3:22 Nikki:

Oh dear…where has my visa hidden this time….

• 7/27/10 5:40 the Muse:

ha nikki! I have it!

• 7/27/10 22:36 Nikki:

Perfect! Would you mind picking up…pretty much everything in this collection for me? haha.

I loooove this.

• 7/28/10 9:10 the Muse:

hehe nikki :D

• 7/27/10 9:17 allison1998:

I see a few things from this part of the collection that I like…I will want the quad, old gold pigment, powerful l/s and wildly l/g. Not too much, but just enough to bankrupt me! Hide my cc now! LOL

• 7/27/10 9:24 the Muse:

lol allison give it to me promise I’ll take REALLY good care of it for you!

• 7/29/10 12:37 Mollie:

I really love the look of the e/s quad, and the pinker lipglass. I was looking at this and the Burmese one the most…

• 7/30/10 20:08 Elle:

I totally want the quad eyeshadow and mineralized blush!