MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Photos and Release Information

MAC Haute and Naughty Lash 1

Is it terribly shallow that I want MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara simply because I dig the packaging?

Jump!

Meet MAC’s first two in one mascara! MAC Haute & Naughty Lash features a dual wiper system (no, not the kind you use on your car’s window shield), one big and one small, that let’s you control the amount of mascara you wish to use.

MAC Haute and Naughty Lash 2

MAC Haute and Naughty Lash 3

Use the smaller extensions for separation and naturally define lashes and use the larger for volume and drama.

One Brush, Two Wipers
Two Looks = Two-In-One Mascara

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash will be available exclusively at www.maccosmetics.com and www.nordstrom.com July 19th and September 16th at MAC locations.

Will you buy it?

Knowing my track record with MAC mascara, I’ll probably hate it but one never knows.

• 7/1/10 15:38 Laura:

*whispers* That’s why I ordered it yesterday, solely because the packaging looks so awesome!

• 7/1/10 16:01 the Muse:

ha linda I’m rejoicing, I’m not alone in my packaging ways!

• 7/1/10 15:59 kat:

i really don’t follow. how exactly does that packaging work? because it looks to me like you’re inserting one wand inside the tube of another wand.

• 7/1/10 16:02 the Muse:

I haven’t a CLUE kat. I’m trying to figure it out too. From what I understood it was one wand but it looks like two from the pics? Must buy one and find out the mystery!

• 7/1/10 20:01 Hendrix:

As I understand it, there’s only one wand. If you use the pink cap, it pulls the wand through a smaller hole (thus scraping off more mascara) to let you define individual lashes better. Using the pink-purple cap, it draws the wand through a larger hole, leaving more mascara on it, for more voluminous application. I assume the smaller hole is contained somewhere in the middle of the purple cap. :)

• 7/1/10 20:04 Hendrix:

Ohhh, I see how it goes. There isn’t a hole in the purple cap, there’s a whole tube. Hmm.

• 7/5/10 21:21 Maggie:

the one with the pink and sparkly part is like regular macara and then the pink one is the same wand but it goes through the wand of the other to take off more mascara so it’s not as clumpy and will be less dramatic. I don’t know if that made sense :P

• 7/1/10 16:39 Casey:

Ugh, I hate MAC mascara’s.. but that packaging is to die for!
    Anything sparkly + purple automatically makes my list. :)

• 7/1/10 16:44 the Muse:

ditto Casey!

• 7/1/10 18:55 Stephanie:

I am OBSESSED with my MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara. Have you tried it? And do you like it?

• 7/6/10 15:24 the Muse:

not really a big fan tbh steph :)

• 7/1/10 20:12 Bora:

I’ve seen this one via a MAC insider buddy of mine in Korea. It’s based on the same idea like those recent “dial” mascaras by Almay, Rimmel and Avon but with a different mechanism. Depending on which collar your pull the the wand out through, the opening is narrower or wider which scrapes off more or less mascara from the wand on opening. There’s only one wand, but in your third pic down the wand on the right shows the wand with a long narrow outer tube around it like a sleeve. The wand on the left goes through that narrow outer tube and most of the mascara is wiped off leaving only a minimal amount of product on there. The idea is that the differing amount of mascara on the wand deposits more or less product on your lashes varying the look you can get. I didn’t test it on my own lashes as it was my friend’s and there was no sanitary way to do so (you’d need disposable wands with the same mechanism to get a true testing which she hadn’t been provided with) but I love me a good mascara gimmick so I can’t wait to get my hands on my own to play around with.

• 7/1/10 21:13 eckness:

that’s a pretty cool design for a mascara! Actually , i wish someone would release a mascara like lioele’s up and down mascara, with a brush for the upper lashes and a special brush for lower lashes! sometimes i find it hard to use a normal mascara wand to apply to the lower lashes and get it on my face =(

ps, if you have the time, please come by my blog =) I’m having a small giveaway!

• 7/1/10 23:13 Sydney:

You guys don’t like plushlash? I must be one of the few who does.