Ahh MAC In the Groove releases later this week (or in some cases it might be at your local counter already) and most important, Stereo Rose’s come back! I can barely wait to get my grubby little paws all over Stereo Rose. I need it so badly in my make life.
For now here’s the official release information for MAC In the Groove, feel free to share your virtual wish list! Curious what you’ll haul!
MAC In the Groove Cremesheen Lipstick
- Call My Bluff (mid-tone creamy coffee)
- Jazzed Bright (coral pink)
- Crème d’Nude (pale muted peach beige)
- I Like It Like That (deep blue pink)
- All Styled Up (bright yellow pink)
- Go For It (mid-tone blue purple)
MAC In the Groove Cremesheen Glass
- Glass On the Scene (light coral beige)
- You’ve Got It (dirty silver grey)
- Going Casual (sheer lilac)
- Fashion Whim (light beige)
- Right Image (mid-tone blue pink)
- Chillin’ (light white blue)
MAC In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow (Trio)
- Love to Love (satin beige/pearly bronze/satin brown)
- In the Groove (satin green/pearly burgundy/satin coral)
- Making It Easy (satin red brown/pearly beige rose/ satin dark beige)
- Togetherness (satin Lavender/pearly purple/satin grey)
- Style Influencer (satin silver/pearly deep blue/satin mauve brown)
- Soften the Mood (satin light brown/pearly rose/satin light blue)
- Fresh & Easy (satin pink/pearly burgundy/satin grey)
- Calm, Cool, Collected (satin deep green/pearly green/satin beige)
- Blue My Mind (satin light blue/pearly deep teal/satin black)
MAC In the Groove Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- Stubborn Brown (deep rich brown)
- Permaplum (deeply plum with pink shimmer)
- Navy Stain (royal blue with shimmer)
MAC Zoom Lash Zoomblack
MAC In the Groove Mineralize Blush (Duo)
- Happy Together (satin caramel/pearly beige)
- A Little Bit of Sunshine (satin light brown/pearly beige)
- Hang Loose (satin bright pink/pearly lavender)
- Band of Roses (satin blue pink/pearly light plum)
- New Vibe (satin deep rose/pearly bronze)
MAC In the Groove Mineralize Skinfinish
- By Candlelight (golden pink)
- Stereo Rose (coral with golden bronze shimmering nuances)
- Comfort (golden bronze)
- Petticoat (pale rose with gold and amber veining)
MAC Brush 187 Duo Fibre Face
I have a few swatches and a brief review available for MAC in the Groove if you missed it.
So whatcha think?
Anything you NEED?
I know Stereo Rose stands out for me but everything else feels like a skip since cremesheen isn’t too kind to me.