Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara

Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara.

Since I’m such a fond fan girl of Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara I’m willing to try out the new Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara.

Whatcha think?

Maybe it’ll be good eh?

Jump!

Looks like they outfitted Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara with a new curved brush, mmm, bells and whistles! The formula promise 14x volume and 70% lift using the new bold-lift brush featuring something called perfect-fit technology (flexible bristles that fit each lash and coat them perfectly for extreme lift and volume).

Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara 2010

The formula is enriched with Collagen to get lashes fat and plump!

Whatcha think?

Worthy of a haul!?

I think I’ll indulge since I really enjoyed the Max in its original formula but than again you know what they say about messing with a good thing…..

• 7/7/10 13:32 sillylilacs:

I would be willing to try I think…I get sucked into mascaras if I stare at them long enough lol since I have about 4 lashes on each eye and they’re short and tiny, and they point straight down like a curtain…I am still on the road to find my HG mascara lol

• 7/7/10 15:34 the Muse:

awww silly :-D you face the wrath of Asian wimpy lashes eh? :D

• 7/7/10 15:44 sillylilacs:

*sniffles* lol

• 7/7/10 14:28 Stephanie:

I hope you do a review of this soon! I’m crazy interested, but I’ve had fights with curling mascaras, so I don’t know if I want to try another one. LOL.

• 7/7/10 15:34 the Muse:

steph def do a review soon :-D

• 7/7/10 15:47 Stavroula Plag:

I haven’t tried it, but I love the packaging! lol ! ;)

• 7/7/10 16:09 Tracy S:

I love Rimmel Mascaras! I can hardly wait!

• 7/7/10 18:21 Ashley:

Although I hated the original MAX etc… I wouldn’t mind giving this a go. I’m shameless :(

• 7/7/10 19:52 Lolly:

i got suckered into buying it a couple of weeks ago and honestly i like the other one better. the brush is a lil annoying IMO compared to the one that gotin there and got the job done!!

• 7/8/10 16:29 the Muse:

aw lemming killed lolly :D

• 7/8/10 3:31 kali:

I saw this at CVS yesterday! Except the color was way bright lime green -it reminded me of a margarita. =P It could’ve been a different one but I’m about 90% positive it was this since it was a new display and all. I wonder if it’ll work? The regular pink tube one didn’t work for me.

• 7/8/10 9:45 the Muse:

the mascara was green kali? that’s interesting. How did you see it? My drugstore never had testers out!

• 7/8/10 17:50 Coral:

I’m in love with RImmel mascaras. If they bring something out I have to try it. But I usually wait for the 50% off sales or something like it. Although, I keep going back to the Sexy Curves. I love that one so much!