Sephora Perk Alert Bare Escentuals Diamond Lips Buxom Babes Big and Healthy Lip Polish Set

If anyone is hauling from Sephora soon you might want to check out the latest perk. 500 points gets your a Bare Escentuals Diamond Lips Buxom Babes Lip Polish Set.

Lip Polish 1

Check it!

Lip Polish 2

Lip Polish 31

Lip Polish 7

Lip Polish 6

Lip Polish 5

Lip Polish 41

Anyone snag it?

It comes with four Lip Polishes in April (Beige Shimmer), Starr (Shimmering Mauve), Celeste (Baby Pink Sparkle), and Clair (Diamond Rose Pink).

Loves me some perks!

Happy haulin’!

• 7/12/10 15:01 Kristina:

Ooh pretty! I just spent my 500 points a few weeks ago when they were offering the Too Faced Glamour to Go 2 Pocket Palette and I got that.
    Oh well, I need more glosses like a hole in the head! Wants the beige shimmer really bad anyway though! :) I’ll have to check if they sell it separately.

• 7/12/10 15:09 the Muse:

kristina oh they prob do they always have these kits from BE :-D I seen the G2G but skipped it b/c I already had it :D that was a great perk too!

• 7/12/10 15:47 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

OOOOOOH! Now that is something worth spending my 500 BI points on! :) Thanks for letting us know about it, Muse.

• 7/12/10 16:07 the Muse:

my pleasure Marilyn!

• 7/12/10 19:18 jamie:

I nabbed the set (although, like Kristina’s comments said, I need glosses like a hole in the head…). I find them kind of drying though, same as most “plumping” products that I’ve tried.

Oh well, just gotta remember to lather on the lip balm beforehand.

• 7/12/10 21:08 HautePJ:

is it me or is sephora changing the 500 point perk monthly now? it used to be every 3-4 months i think. i just saw a different one at the store/online. it is from benefit and has 5 pieces – but honestly everything looked so tiny and couldn’t have retailed for more than $15.

• 7/13/10 13:11 the Muse:

yup appears so PJ plus it seems like they have various options depending on the store you go to. this wasn’t too tiny? Believe it retails for over $20…

• 7/13/10 0:34 Laura:

Ohhhhhh I love buxom gloss! And I’m almost at 500!

Are these full coverage or like the lip tints?

• 7/13/10 9:51 the Muse:

mm can be built up but Laura and nice color pay off :D

• 7/13/10 11:33 Lauren:

I got this a couple of days ago and LOVE THEM!! I really like the buxom lipglosses and I’m so happy I added these to my collection!! April is my FAV in this collection!!