Stila One Step Correct Primer

Stila One Step Correct Primer

Ah new primer from Stila. Stila Fall 2010 is on the way it appears and they are starting (like Too Faced) it all with the best way to correct, prime, and prep your face!

Jump!

Stila One Step Correct Primer is a triple-swirled helix serum that color corrects, brightens, and covers imperfections for a more flawless face. The primer also contains an anti-aging skincare serum.

What’s it do?

Why, everything, of course.

Instantly makes imperfections disappear, reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and pigmentation while controlling oil, hydrating, and improving skin’s overall texture.

The product contains 3 color brighteners:

• Green: Neutralizes redness and conceal blemishes.
  • Lavender: counteracts sallow undertones for a more vibrant look.
  • Peach: brightens, illuminates, and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots!

It sounds to damn good too be true. I must have it now.

Whatcha think?

I loved Stila One Step Foundation so I’m hopeful Stila One Step Correct Primer will be on my HG (holy grail list) too!

Available now at www.stilacosmetics.com

• 7/13/10 9:38 Cate:

Oh I need this, I just started using Tony Moly’s magic balm which I like a lot, but this just looks like magic *___*.

• 7/13/10 10:14 Jackie:

Hey Muse!

I must say, it looks pretty cool. I’m not sure if I would try this or not. Stila has never really impressed me with anything and I have so many other primers that I want to try before I would even think of this one.

• 7/13/10 10:17 the Muse:

agreed jackie does look interesting :-D I’m kinda wanting to try tbh b/c I loved the one step makeup so I think this might be as great?! hope so!?

• 7/13/10 10:27 Casey:

The only thing I’ve ever really loved from Stila is their shadows.. but this looks awesome. :D

If you get it can you pleeeasee do a review? I’m wondering how well it actually works!

• 7/13/10 10:55 the Muse:

Yup casey will review :)

• 7/13/10 10:31 kayra:

Whoa! Cuteness O.o … It kinda looks too good to be true though. Still I deff wanna try it

• 7/13/10 10:43 Rain:

I’m not really a primer person but I’ll probably try this when it comes out…hope it’s not that expensive though ;p

• 7/13/10 10:55 welgunde:

I don’t get why mixing different correcting colors into one product should be a good idea. Wouldn’t these colors first and foremost cancel out themselves.
    But i like the look of it. Reminds me of biochemistry classes.

• 7/13/10 10:56 the Muse:

welgunde was wondering the same hmmm gotta try and see what happens :D and yup does give me the chem vibe!

• 7/13/10 11:09 Karrie:

I can’t wait for your review.
    I am very intrigued.
    It is weird that the colors are mixed but it would be the same as the principle for the Guerlain meteorites balls.
    Those colors get mixed too.

• 7/13/10 11:38 jenna:

i’m not really into primers because i hate the feel of silicone on my face but this gives me the desire to hunt it down, put it in my cart, and hit check out. it looks like a forbidden sci fi cocktail.
    i cant wait for your review muse and it would be great if you could include whether that pesky silicone is in there!

• 7/13/10 12:32 the Muse:

hey jenna same here on silcones but not all primers have ‘em ;-D Korres doesn’t and it’s wicked :D lol it does indeed look very sci-fi-ish!

• 7/13/10 11:42 Nia:

Sounds really nice. Too nice in fact.

I wonder if it will be full of silicones?!

But at least they get full marks for interesting packaging.

• 7/13/10 12:31 the Muse:

curious about the silicones too nia!

• 7/13/10 13:17 Lenna:

I don’t know if I would ever be interested in buying this…but I love the bottle. That looks really cool.

• 7/13/10 18:23 Steph:

Trippy looking product @_@

• 7/13/10 22:04 kali:

Umm.. the bottle (or whatever’s inside it) looks neat but at the same time it looks weird and gross to me! It reminds me of the Magic School Bus and when they’d travel inside people’s bodies and see their different internal parts.

• 7/14/10 1:24 LorraineER:

Rofl. I watched that show when I was a kid! That’s the funniest thing I’ve head a skincare/makeup product compared to pretty much ever. ;)

• 7/14/10 1:24 Sarah:

Thank you Muse! :)) Can’t wait for the review.. I’ll probably get it anyway though haha

• 7/14/10 11:33 DINOGOESRAWR:

the packaging looks sooooooooooo dang cool! thats propbably what drew me in… all twirly and DNA-like. :3