Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss 2010

Let me tell you something…

True makeup junkies can spend their entire life going through tubes upon tubes upon tubes of lip gloss but never really finishing a single one. We are constantly onto the next best thing so we never actually make it through a tube of lip gloss and guess what if you do, you’re special man, you get the wicked cool award.

I happen to be on to my latest and greatest, next best thing in the world of lip glosses and that would be the new Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss.

Jump!

As the Liplicious Collection evolves it gets more and more interesting. This latest release features not only some seriously delicious, decadent dessert flavors but also swirled marble design featuring three distinct flavors and a tint. Hungry?

• Liplicious Marble Gloss Strawberry Cupcake

Sweet strawberry syrup drizzled atop yellow cake and whipped vanilla frosting

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss 21

• Liplicious Marble Gloss Red Velvet Cupcake

The essence of indulgent red velvet cake with sweet cream cheese frosting

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss 3

• Liplicious Marble Gloss Coconut Cream Cupcake

The taste of sugared coconut shavings mingled with rich buttercream frosting

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss 11

• Liplicious Marble Gloss Cookies ‘N’ Cream Cupcake

The taste of chocolate cookie crunch with smooth vanilla cream filling

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Marble Gloss 4

Each gloss is $8 or buy 2, get 1 free.

Available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

All the dessert you can eat, none of the calories.

• 8/19/10 10:09 womble:

i love bath and body works liplicious! i got a watermelon one, loved it so i just ordered “cherry vanilla” and “vanilla coconut” off ebay lol. hard to get in the UK anywhere else… but i like the look of the strawberry one!!! how does it look out of the tube? it looks like a mix of sheer and opaque?? please swatch!!!!

• 8/19/10 10:12 the Muse:

womble def will swatch when I snag these :-D they are awesome aren’t they? cheap too :-D! I wish you guys had access to BBW but you have fine, fresh Lush :-D

• 8/19/10 10:16 womble:

I have only recently enjoyed LUSH i used to get headaches in their store, but the stuff is great when its home!!!!!

• 8/19/10 13:27 the Muse:

amen womble. :-D

• 8/19/10 11:01 Marina:

Love these…and the caps are adorable.
    I have a question. I just got my class schedule and my worst nightmare has come true. Physical Education…everyday, first period. If I go outside (in Florida, mind you) and exercise for a while, I end up a greaseball. Do you have any tips, or products (like inexpensive blotting papers or something) that can help me look shine-free the rest of the day? Or any suggestions for humidity-resistant shampoo/products? Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

• 8/19/10 11:17 the Muse:

ugh marina wth can’t you change it? can you indulge in Urban Decay DeSlick in the Tube? I know it’s pricey but WELL worth it. Stuff is incredible. shampoos is a tough one what sort of hair do you have? fine, oily, thick, dry?

• 8/19/10 11:42 Marina:

It’s a requirement to have at least half a semester of it, and I haven’t met the requirement yet and I’m a senior…but the fact that is it FIRST PERIOD is what makes me upset. So For the first whole semester I’m going to be all sweaty all day. Blech. I’ll consider getting UD. I mean, you know I love that brand. It is pricey, but if I find something that can be a good enough substitute until I can afford it, I’ll be good.
        And as for hair, I have thick, Hispanic hair. I always get it cut short because it keeps it more managable, but it still puffs up.
        Thanks!

• 8/19/10 13:20 the Muse:

marina mmm don’t have any great option for you primer wise tbh but I’m checking out the olay/covergirl at the moment so give me a few and maybe that might be the one for ya :-D you might wanna go the silicone root for your hair so that product builds up to give you some weight therefore keeping it in place, frizz free, etc…Lush gels are pretty good too. My hair is a frizz fess if I am not careful and this really tames it! :-D

• 8/19/10 11:09 Irene:

*squeees* glittery, cupcakey goodness???? I am getting them all – you are such an enabler :) (and yeah, I have only used up a handful of glosses but I use atleast half!!)

• 8/19/10 11:10 the Muse:

ha irene :-D same here!

• 8/19/10 12:20 jenna:

these look so cute and tasty! i’m just unsure about a cream cheese element in my lipgloss hehe. maybe i’ll skip that one!!

• 8/19/10 12:57 the Muse:

lol jenna I was thinking the same :/ :)

• 8/19/10 12:23 Catherine:

Do you know if these are LE?

• 8/19/10 12:57 the Muse:

yes Catherine but they will stick around prob and make reappearances for the next year I’m sure (semi-annual and such :)

• 8/19/10 13:15 dina:

ran across these the other day but wasn’t crazy about them, who’d of thought?! i am a cupcake fiend too! maybe i do have some self control somewhere in there :P

• 8/19/10 13:17 the Muse:

dina self control? what’s that again? :D

• 8/19/10 14:23 cecile =):

I have strawberry and it smells absolutely divine! plus it gives the nicest punch of colour to the lips :D

• 8/19/10 14:25 the Muse:

ahh cecile me likey. want!

• 8/19/10 15:55 HautePJ:

You are so right about not finishing a tube of gloss. I have one full makeup bag of good glosses that I just can’t seem to finish because I am always getting new ones! I adore the red velvet one and it’s awesome they are buy 2 get 1 free!

• 8/20/10 12:27 the Muse:

pj tell me ’bout it and I have the nerve to look for more! :D

• 8/19/10 16:36 RonyaLii:

yummies ^^ Bad voices tells i need it . but no, must stay strong , im saving money for something bigger and pricey :)

• 8/19/10 16:51 the Muse:

oh what’s the bigger and pricey you are wanting ronya!?

• 8/19/10 17:13 RonyaLii:

Oh, my list is BAD :)
        The biggest one is Canon 1000d + 18-55F/3,5-55 IS :)
        i have been good girl for last few months so now i can make myself happy with some pricey cosmetics too :)
        Clinique – All about lips, Blended face powder ,
        YSL Hydra Feel Gel and my first Nars’ies – famous Orgasm blush and sheer glow foundation *(thanks God for nordstom, ive found place i can make orders for Nars, yay ! )

the last one on my wishlist was YSL radiant touch . i was going for it, but becouse of YOU ( i read your review for dior skinflash ) now i dont know which one i want . Plus, if i take Dior , there are 3 shades and its hard to pick one .

• 8/20/10 12:42 the Muse:

damn ronya loving on the canon :-D I love the Dior version tbh ;-D way better imho!

• 8/19/10 16:44 RonyaLii:

P.S do you have any minty flavored lip gloss/stick/balm you like ?

• 8/19/10 16:51 the Muse:

gosh tons ronya LOL :-D most of my glosses are mint flavored :D

• 8/19/10 17:16 RonyaLii:

Youre one happy lady :)
        i got only eyeko fat balm. not like i dont like it, its ok ,but thats no love till grave and i know that there gotta be better one :)

• 8/20/10 12:41 the Muse:

lol ronya :-D with glosses like this? def? :-D

• 8/19/10 20:22 Mollie:

Oh, om nom noms. I love cupcakes… guess I’ll have to mozy in and try these bad boys. Lipgloss is love.

• 8/20/10 11:05 the Muse:

Mollie me too, cupcakes are my DOWNFALL!

• 8/19/10 22:03 M:

Oh man. I’m hungry now after reading that post. :P

I wonder if they will be as yummylicious as Bloom’s lipglosses. Those smell heavenly! And Victoria’s Secret’s Swirl Lipglosses. I find myself licking my lips when I wear them.

• 8/20/10 10:39 the Muse:

M normally they are very tasty :-D I do the same whenever I have a tasty gloss on, can’t help myself!

• 8/19/10 23:59 Lenna:

I think I need these. They look so yummy!

• 8/20/10 9:40 the Muse:

lenna they do indeed :D

• 8/21/10 10:35 Nicci:

I should not have read this post! I have too many lip glosses and I am trying to be good and stop but it is not really working :) My lipstick collection is growing too..ugh…

When I saw Red Velvet that immediately caught my attention. I love red velvet! I guess that is one item I will be purchasing today!

• 8/23/10 18:48 the Muse:

hi nicci! ditto. I need more lip products like a hole in my head but how can we resist?!