Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection: Bobbi Brown Fall Collection 2010

Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Bobbi Brown Fall 2010 3

This morning I had my cuppa in one hand and my mouse in the other and proceeded to stroke out after seeing the Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection in all its stunning glory on Beaut.ie.

Phew.

I think I’m sweating…..

Jump!

Only my girl Bobbi can take the vampy look and make into an elegant, wearable piece of art work. Wow, this collection looks stunning. Although there have been whispers amongst about Black Velvet I think many of us assumed it might be a Holiday release but looks like it’s the Bobbi Brown Fall Collection 2010 as it’s reported as being on counters in September (this is Ireland of course so it may change for US beauty junkies). I imagine if it releases within Europe around September we can expect it as soon as the end of this month in the US.

I so need all of those metallic eye shadows.

Check it!

Left are Lip Colors in Black Maple and Black Raspberry and next to them are Creamy Lip Color Lipsticks in Black Mahogany and Black Cherry.

Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Bobbi Brown Fall 2010 1

Now Bobbi knows me too well and she obviously reads everything I say (in my dreams) because you’ll notice two Sparkle Eyeshadows in the picture above in Black and Black Velvet. We all know how GAGA I am over the sparkle finish shadows! Three Metallic Eye Shadow in Black Berry, Black Cocoa and Black Charcoal will also be available and two matte Eye Shadows in Black Charcoal and Black Chocolate.

Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Bobbi Brown Fall 2010 2

Oh god the more I type the more I sweat….

Seriously, this collection needs to make it’s way into my make up loving life.

I love you long time Bobbi.

Whatcha think?

• 8/11/10 10:56 Honor:

The more I use BB , the more I love her….. I have been wearing non stop her denim and rose palette and her Antigua palette all summer, and now she is bringing up black Velvet right for back to school…
    I want all the eye Colors , specially the metallic and also want thé new sheer gloss in black chocolate which is apparently very close to thé darker shade of thé very old n’est of chocolaté palette…..,
    Dear muse, this is lové atfirst sigjt

• 8/11/10 11:17 the Muse:

Def Honor, she rocks it. I’m so glad you’re enjoying D&R and Antiqua, they were both damn special imho :-D oh gosh me too my dear girl, I’m very must experiencing a mega crush!

• 8/11/10 11:50 Lisa:

I told you this was going to be great! When I first viewed the pictures at my local Neiman’s counter, I was in love, and put in an advance order for certain things that I am certain I might die without. I am thinking it will be here at the end of August, since there is more coming after this, and it is equally wonderful…

• 8/11/10 12:29 the Muse:

lisa I’m about to die without it all. I need it like yesterday :-D I’m so happy I might spit! Please Bobbi come to mama soon!

• 8/11/10 11:50 ace:

i. want. EVERYTHING. i love the black maple lip color…

• 8/11/10 12:28 the Muse:

me too ace. we’ll go shopping together, snatch it all up!

• 8/11/10 13:30 ace:

definitely. there goes anpther organ…

• 8/11/10 13:32 the Muse:

who needs two kidneys away ace?! :D

• 8/11/10 15:13 ace:

i know!! sadly, the other is going to guerlain for the radiance powder…

• 8/11/10 15:18 the Muse:

hehe ace! :)

• 8/11/10 12:44 Nia:

Love it! Capital letters!

That’s how I like Bobbi, edgy and elegant and special.

I take all the cool colours she has :D

• 8/11/10 12:46 the Muse:

yay nia another one in for the haul!

• 8/11/10 13:07 Melissa:

I want all of it.

• 8/11/10 14:12 JoElla:

I am living proof you can do just fine with only one kidney! Remember to support Orange for kidney cancer!!

*done w/ PSA for the day*

I love BB metallic eye shadows. Big WOW factor fantab colors and easy to work with!

I want to love these.. but need to see better pictures and swatches first.

• 8/11/10 14:15 the Muse:

oh gosh joella we were joking about the kidney, I hope I didn’t offend you *hugs* xoxo! Bless!

Aren’t they incredible!? ;-D hun you know I’ll be swatching them to death when they arrive!

• 8/11/10 14:23 JoElla:

No worries hon! I am rather proud of my Uber Kidney! I tease my kids and call their two kidneys mexican midget wrestling kidneys and my one kidney Andre the Giant! LOL Not a lot of people know about Kidney Cancer so survivors promote it when we can =)

• 8/11/10 14:33 the Muse:

LOL joella :-D You’re awesome hun. god that’s incredible. I’m so glad you’re hear to talk to me today! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go andre! LOL :D

• 8/11/10 14:42 JoElla:

Right back at ya hon! XOXOXOXO

• 8/11/10 14:47 the Muse:

MWAH jo! ha just seen your qvc post, blush, thanks, always so flattering when you post my links!

• 8/11/10 15:13 Kirstie:

glad you like it Muse!

• 8/11/10 15:17 the Muse:

LOVE kirstie :D Have you played with it yet?!

• 8/11/10 15:23 JoElla:

Your welcome Muse! gotta share the love with my Philosophy girls!!
    I would be kicked out of the girly girl club if I didn’t! LOL

• 8/11/10 15:31 the Muse:

ha :-D Jo! I hear ya! Can’t have that happening but really thanks. You always say such sweet things about Musings on the forums and I really appreciate that xoxoxoxo!

• 8/11/10 15:31 Dee:

OMG…LOVE IT…NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Bobbi…I’m gonna be in NYC in September and I booked a workshop class at her New Jersey studio…I am so excited!

on a different note…I heard that Youngblood Cosmetics are available at Bendel’s…have you had a chance to try it Muse and if so what do you think?

Thanks ,
    dee

• 8/11/10 15:34 the Muse:

OMG dee how fun! The jersey workshop looks SO cool! :) Youngblood Cosmetics is at Bendel’s? Really!? Wow I haven’t seen it there hun! I have one of their shadows but I wasn’t really HOLY COW I need this kinda feeling after using :D

• 8/11/10 16:11 Dee:

Thanks for letting me know Muse…:))) that means more money to spend on the Mally counter hehehe!!!

• 8/11/10 16:16 the Muse:

my pleasure dee :-D Youngblood has always been very uneventful to me sadly :( Mally=WAY more fun and pink packaging!

• 8/11/10 18:05 Gina:

OMG. Thank you so much 4 sharing I have been waiting since The 4th of July for at least a tease. You complete me, Bobbi completes me….I am going shopping…I am on HIGH ALERT : )

• 8/12/10 9:39 the Muse:

LOL gina you’re adorable xoxo!

• 8/11/10 21:13 Rosalie:

Looooooove those colors. I love fall because we can wear dark, chic colors such as dark rasberry, black and dark purple… Wow. I think I won’t be able to resist to the eye shadows.

• 8/12/10 9:38 the Muse:

me either rosaline :D

• 8/14/10 17:38 Nina:

Thanks for this post, Muse, to alert us to the Bobbi Wonderfulness. Your site is one of the first to announce—thank heavens I check it regularly. I’m one of those people who thinks BB is a god (dess)! This looks phenomenal, I hope I can pull some of these darker shades off. I wonder if there will be a new blush or just one of her older ones recommended in “the look” of Black Velvet. Can’t wait to see! I hope those lippies are pretty sheer, like wine stains. XOXOXO

• 8/16/10 20:08 the Muse:

my pleasure nina xoxo! :-D Me too. At one time I wasn’t convinced but lord I love her now :-D I hope so too, sheer would work best for me :-D we shall see, can’t WAIT!

• 8/18/10 13:03 Nina:

Hi Muse,

I wanted to let you know that I just purchased a new Black Chocolate off of ebay…… and a new TOPAZ metallic (who knew?). There’s also one called “Pink Copper”. Can’t wait for them to arrive. XOXOXOO

• 8/18/10 13:04 the Muse:

what where nina.

tell me more :-D Item numbers?!

Please?!

I wants to see!

• 8/20/10 16:22 Nina:

Sorry: ugh…..can’t find them there, now, girl! I got you all excited for nothing………

• 8/23/10 20:00 the Muse:

aw it’s ok nina hehe!

• 8/23/10 1:25 rebecca:

I love the lip colors, the lipsticks themselves and so other stuff from the collection are on nemain marcus’s website now! Cant wait for fall!

• 8/23/10 16:07 the Muse:

me either rebecca gagging for it to be here already!