Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow in Poodle

Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow in Poodle, dontcha just wanna pet it?

Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow in Poodle

• 8/13/10 10:15 Phyrra:

Poodle! I love the name of the shadow, and the color might work nicely as an inner lid shade. I love the fact that these shadows donate a percentage of sales to a good cause, too. The Pug shade is cute, too.

• 8/13/10 10:22 Vicky:

Is it a creme to powder shadow?

• 8/13/10 10:27 the Muse:

I haven’t tried it yet vicky but so far seems cream to powder :D

• 8/13/10 13:07 Irene:

it’s just a cream shadows.. reminds me of a more sparkly, more easily manipulated mac shadestick!

• 8/13/10 15:43 Tsahi baxter:

This eye shadow is so gorgeous. great for highlighting the brow bone :)

• 8/13/10 15:45 the Muse:

:D good idea tsahi!

• 8/16/10 12:46 Alex:

I have the copper shade and I loves it!!! everything from the packaging to the color to the actually product won me over. Its actually pretty cool cuz its more of a mousse to powder formula so at first all I wanted to do was stick my finger in it and smush it around but I resisted!! Its the first “cream” eye product that doesnt crease on me because it does dry down to a powder. I would love to hear what you think about it…

• 8/16/10 13:29 the Muse:

Alex sounds like a love. I’ll be reviewing them shortly :-D So far I likey!

• 9/30/10 14:46 Bridgette:

So what did you think of this? I have Shih Tzu and love it. I just got St. Brenard today. I am working on getting many for some killer rainbow eyes.

• 9/30/10 15:41 the Muse:

I have a review coming up so far so good bridgette :)

• 2/3/11 23:53 Maureen:

Have you reviewed these yet? I tried your search and this was the only post I could find. I actually loved everything about these shadows until yesterday. I was going to use one that I had worn twice before and when I opened it, it had a nasty, rancid oil smell. I understand that a cream shadow isn’t going to last forever. However, I would expect more than a few months. If you did review them, I am wondering how yours is holding up?

• 2/4/11 15:59 the Muse:

haven’t yet maureen so sorry been meaning to get to it. sorry to hear it! I honestly haven’t unscrewed them since getting them but I’ll have to check tonight to see if they congealed or anything yak!