Fill in the Beauty Blank: Fall Collections 2010

Fall Makeup

Fall is coming fast now and I have SO many lemmings it’s hard to keep track of them all! Of course, I have to keep a level head because once October hits I won’t even be worried about Fall anymore, I’ll be on to Holiday and the horrifying endless cycle will repeat itself.

For now I’ll try hard to concentrate on Fall while visions of golden, sparkly Holiday makeup dances through my head.

Fill in this beauty blank…..

I really want the following Fall makeup_________________________.

Jump ahead to hear my list!

Ok, let’s see.

Ok, I think that’s it for now…..

But get back to me because the list might grow bigger at anytime.

Go ahead and Fill in the Beauty Blank!

Can’t wait to hear your lemmings!

• 8/12/10 15:35 Marianne:

The Smashbox Masquerade Collection and the Lancome French Coquettes collection. Those promo pics are truley something to behold!

• 8/12/10 15:38 the Muse:

amen Marianne! But I seen French Coquettes at the counter and I got all disappointed, the palette isn’t as gorgeous as it looks in the promo :(

• 8/12/10 16:05 Emily:

I cannot wait for the Disney Villans collection from MAC. I’m putting everything else on hold until I can grab my hands on that.

• 8/12/10 16:07 the Muse:

*smacks head* how could I forget that Emily!

• 8/12/10 16:16 Marina:

Well, it isn’t Fall, but it’s coming out this fall…the UD Book of Shadows III NYC. OMG wow. Makes the NYker in me sing. It’d be like having a piece of NY in FL.
    Other than that, I have all I want from Fall. I really only NEEDED the Naked palette :)

• 8/12/10 16:45 the Muse:

OMG YES PLEAZEEEEEEE Marina def going to get it :-D The Naked Palette=YESZ!

• 8/12/10 17:00 Marina:

The colors are just so omg gorgeous. Loaded, Money, Radium, Snatch, Psychedelic Sister…Kush (makes me giggle everytime I see it)…so many possibilities!

• 8/12/10 22:46 the Muse:

god yes Marina! Loving Kush so my shade!

• 8/12/10 16:17 Honor:

Disney vilain ( just for the packaging) and bobbi Brown black Velvet … The whole range plus one or two guerlain palette ;) and then comes Xmas

• 8/12/10 16:44 the Muse:

honor SWEET list and solid :-D Disney Villain I almost forgot DOH!

• 8/12/10 16:28 MatryoshkaDoll:

To be honest, I already bought the fall collections I wanted since they hit stores! I started with Chanel Fall with the Pink Explosion JC & Taupe Grise e/s single. I then got the two new e/s duos from NARS (rajisthan & tzarina), along with Strawberry Fields lipgloss. I don’t think I have enough money left indulge in more fall goodies :-(

• 8/12/10 16:44 the Muse:

haha matryoshka same here but I still have a few lemmings :-D how’s strawberry fields?! I’m debating :D

• 8/12/10 16:49 Gen:

I am drooling in my dreams about Guerlain, especially the eye palettes…omg!

• 8/12/10 22:46 the Muse:

ha gen <3 Guerlain!

• 8/12/10 17:07 MusicLover:

def mac venimous villians, urban decay box III, mac fabulous felines, and bobbi brown black velvet. I already have a list of the things i want from the two mac collections and i’m going to an event for the fabulous felines. def loving the fall collections so far.

• 8/12/10 22:45 the Muse:

musiclover def def def FF! I’m going to the event probs too!

• 8/12/10 17:18 Xail:

-Smashbox O-Gloss Noir
    -Kat Von D Adora Palette
    -Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Palladium
    -Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Opera

…Thank goodness my birthday’s next month. That means more spending money and giftcards! XD

• 8/12/10 22:45 the Muse:

happy early bday xail! hope it means lots of spending cash!

• 8/13/10 0:05 Xail:

Aw, thank you! <3

• 8/13/10 8:22 the Muse:

xoxox xail! :)

• 8/12/10 17:41 Maggie:

I’m really looking forward to the venomous villans like a lot of other people. lol. And I guess this is a holiday collection, but MAC’s ” a tartan tale” collection has me really excited. The new Bobbi Brown stuff looks exciting too. It’s hard for me to choose things though since fall is my favorite season haha :)

• 8/12/10 22:45 the Muse:

oh maggie me too. <3 FALL!

• 8/12/10 17:51 Dee:

I already got the Chanel Fall Collection,Nars,Naked palette and…Lancome French Coquettes(after reading about it on here:))) MUSE=the wallet slayer(I mean this in a good way) hehehe

The next on my list are:

Guerlain(that purple eyeshadow quad is amazing)
    Bobbi Black Velvet
    UD Book of Shadows….and D&G Sicilan Lace oh and Villains and Fab Felines too…

Dee:))

• 8/12/10 22:44 the Muse:

LOL dee good hauling gorgeous. How are you liking the quad from Lancome? I seen it but I skipped b/c I just didn’t get too excited :( maybe I need to look again!

hells to the yes on Bobbi! and of course UD :-D and FAB felines YES YES YES!

• 8/12/10 18:23 Gina:

I want Bob bi Brown Black Velvet Collection & Mac Villains collection.
    Tick tock!!

• 8/12/10 22:43 the Muse:

black velvet squeal Gina! :D

• 8/12/10 20:03 dina:

inexplicably stalking on the regular the body shop fall leaves powders . . . . philosophy bobbing for apples, the new b.o.s., b&bw fall candles ~ CAN’T WAIT to see whats coming for holiday 2010!!!

• 8/12/10 22:43 the Muse:

OMG I forgot about that dina! NEED! I looked in TBS last week actually but nada yet!

• 8/12/10 22:00 AO:

Chanel collection, Dior collection, Guerlain. Le Metier de Beaute collection. That’s just for starters. hahahahaha :-)

• 8/12/10 22:39 the Muse:

ha AO you’ll be broke for xmas hehe!

• 8/12/10 23:32 DeNote:

I’m want the entire Skinfood Tomato Whitening line, Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Care Sleeping Mask, and Shiseido Ultimate Sun collection. I’ve gotten too dark for my BB creams and need to get rid of this farmer tan line on my face and arms =_=

• 8/16/10 22:42 the Muse:

good picks denote :-D

• 8/12/10 23:42 JS.:

I so WANt the Paul and Joe FAll eyeshadow palette~ <3

• 8/13/10 10:06 the Muse:

good pick JS!

• 8/12/10 23:42 ValentinaSugar:

Oh my gosh muse I want so many THINGS!! I’ve made a list and looking at your posts just makes my list get longer and longer. This is what I want.
    -Dior Vernis (in Cherry Flower)
    - Chanel Rouge Coco in Satin
    - Bobbi Brown Corrector
    - Nars Eyeshadow duo in Alhambra or Brazil
    - One of the Guerlain eyeshadow quads ( anything guerlain fall)
    - Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond (although I think I might not get this since its more of a summer thing, I don’ know but I’ve heard such great things about it)

Most of these things are pretty old but are things im liking at the moment :)

• 8/13/10 10:04 the Muse:

LOL valentina well that’s flattering that someone created a list from my posts ha! xoxo! great picks! especially the dior vernis cherry flower, that shade should be a lipstick, a blush, and an eyeshadow! SO GORG!

• 8/13/10 0:41 kiwikiwidragon:

i tried to resist, Urban Decay Naked palette….it was there when i was at sephora, i should have hauled it then

• 8/13/10 10:02 the Muse:

ha kiwi naked palette SUPER hyped up right now eh?

• 8/13/10 9:50 Phyrra:

I’m not sure exactly what I’m looking for, but I know I want a gorgeous blue-based wine shade, both for the eyes and lips.

• 8/13/10 9:59 the Muse:

lorac has their new palette out and kat von d’s adora, both have really killer wine shades :-D DD!

• 8/13/10 10:04 Phyrra:

I also just saw the UD Book of Shadows 3 and I think I’m in love with the shade, Rockstar! Gonna go look at Lorac’s & Kat von D’s again. <3 Thanks for the suggestions!

• 8/13/10 10:07 the Muse:

my pleasure dd :-D great wine shade in the lorac palette :-D UD BOS3 OMGZ

• 8/13/10 16:22 telle:

this fall….i want the lorac items as mentioned by the Muse (i swear every day that goes by, i love lorac more and more!) and the disney villans collection by mac. i wants things from the fab feline collection too, but the beauty budget isn’t infinite, unfortunately.

• 8/13/10 16:25 the Muse:

god yes telle that palette looks so gorg and def on FF and VV!!!!!!!

• 8/13/10 19:19 Stavroula Plag:

Urban Decay Naked Palette, that’s all I want!

• 8/17/10 21:28 jonnie:

I’m trying to be slightly more frugal with the fall makeup so I have plenty for the holiday collections and winter FF events! ;)

That being said…

I already got Naked, and I want to check out the new UD lip glosses (I’m a UD junkie!). Don’t know if I’m going to indulge in any new glosses yet, but I need (okay, I want) a few new ones. I want the Philosophy candy corn shower gel too… maybe caramel apple… I love Philosophy shower gels!

That’s all I’m going to get for fall… I liked the Chanel stuff but I’m ignoring it! Ignoring I said! Must have money for holiday sparklies.

• 8/18/10 13:49 the Muse:

hey jonnie sorry for the delayed reply how are you doll feels like ages since we talked.

yay! :-D Chanel I can prob ignore as well since I like Chanel Holiday more than Fall :D