Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

Guerlain foundation lovers gather round for a glimpse at the new Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation. Guerlain has a special place in my heart when it comes to great bases so I’m kinda curious how Lingerie de Peau will turn out….

Jump!

Guerlain newest foundation holds the promises of a perfect foundation that can’t be felt or seen, it’s perfect coverage that melts into the skin and wraps you up into a intimate lingerie for face that looks flawless and gorgeous.

It sounds incredible but I find it a little difficult matching up my tone with Guerlain foundation for some reason as it either runs too light or too beige, no likey beige base. Shades are limited to nine tones but one can hope I’ll find an ideal match as I’m curious to try.

Guerlain ‘Lingerie de Peau’ Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation is $56 and should be available on counters shortly.

• 8/17/10 14:22 Steelnpurple:

Ohhh I’m very interested in this one for sure! I like’em light and beige! I always have trouble with foundations being too yellow and/or not too light enough!
    I will investigate further on the colours.. Sounds fab though!

• 8/17/10 14:26 the Muse:

really wants too steel :-D def can’t do the beige thing though :( I really need something to BRIGHTEN skin not make it look dull and beige always does that for me le sigh!

• 9/7/10 11:41 Hind:

people tend to think that 02 is the lightest shade but they r wrong the lightest shade is rose claire no# 12 its perfect on my fairly light skin

try it hope ull like the shade ;)

• 9/7/10 11:49 the Muse:

thanks for the info hind!

• 8/17/10 18:36 Fruity Lashes:

I’ve already seen and tested this foundation at bloomingdales the other day. it’s really lovely and the coverage is great.

• 8/18/10 13:12 the Muse:

thanks for the brief review fruity :D makes me want it more!

• 8/17/10 19:21 Renata:

I hope you find your color. I wish you told us all about it!

• 8/18/10 13:10 the Muse:

hi renata haven’t purchased yet but will of course tell you about it when I do :D

• 8/18/10 5:11 Ryan:

Hmm… I think I’m ready for my first foray into $50+ foundation and this seems promising, but I’ve also heard great things about Chanel’s Vitalumiere. Decisions decisions….

• 8/18/10 12:27 the Muse:

go for it ryan :-D chanel, guerlain, you’ll be hap-hap-happy with either :D

• 8/21/10 10:37 Nicci:

I really liked this foundation but I didn’t like the limited shades :-( the coverage is great though!!

• 8/23/10 10:57 the Muse:

yea nicci always the case with guerlain plus shades they do have are sometimes hard to fit my tone le sigh!

• 8/23/10 8:03 jp:

i bought this and i loved it, it matched my skin perfectly, but its crap for when its hot and after a week it started giving me spots.

• 8/23/10 9:49 the Muse:

hey jp thanks for the mini review :-D yes I find the same with guerlain foundation, it oxidizes fast!

• 10/2/10 0:35 konconsc:

I owned parure aqua. I really like the texture and the finish of the foundation but
    but it tends to become a more orange tone as time goes in the day. The
    foundation could have been 8/10 but with that problem I will only give it 6/10.
    I really want to get THIS one and I hope the same problem does not apply.

• 3/16/11 4:15 Esha:

I thought it was just me whose skin used to turn orange as the day passed with the Guerlain foundation. I agree the limited shade range but I still somehow love the Guerlain foundation. I am addicted to the Parure Gold. It just gives your skin a nice silky texture.