Korres 30% Coupon Code

Korres

Many of you asked if I’d have a new promo code for you to use on your next Korres order and I’m happy to say, YAY, here it is!

Jump!

Enjoy 30% Off your order at www.korresusa.com of $35 or more by using promo code MUSE

Happy Haulin’ dear friends!

Come back, tell me whatcha snag!

The promo code is valid through August 31st, 2010.

Disclaimer: I am not compensated or paid if you use this promo code. This is a code that I asked Korres to run for my site because so many of you requested it however I am not earning a commission when you use this code nor am I affiliated with the brand.

• 8/5/10 21:55 Colleen:

Thank you, Muse! I have been waiting for one forever! Now I can get the fabulous Wild Rose Serum!

• 8/6/10 12:54 the Muse:

yay colleen! good choice :-D enjoy dear!

• 8/5/10 23:23 Sarah:

I want one of those famous Lip butters but I don’t know If I want $35 worth of ‘em! hehe. Yay for Muse as a coupon code! :) Out of curiosity.. What was in the Mystery Korres Bag that you gave away?

• 8/6/10 13:00 the Muse:

oh email me sarah, will tell ya, reader hasn’t gotten it yet (she’s in Japan), and didn’t want to spoil it if she reads this :-D

• 8/6/10 0:27 Shannon:

*SIGH* no shipping to Canada…what’s with these companies?! They don’t want my hard earned money (converted, of course)? *shakes fist*

• 8/6/10 12:49 the Muse:

aw sorry shannon le sigh!

• 8/6/10 16:03 KristyQ:

Where do you live in Canada…near the US border?

• 8/6/10 23:55 jamie:

@Shannon: amen!

@KristyQ: I live near the US border! But alas, last I checked, Korres will not accept my Canadian address on my US credit card. Like Shannon said, they really don’t want my money!

• 8/6/10 3:01 Kaoru:

Thank you for the coupon code. I had actually been waiting to pick up some items until one of the sites that carries Korres had a sale.

• 8/6/10 12:45 the Muse:

you’re most welcome kaoru! glad you can take advantage!

• 8/6/10 10:38 Kristina:

Yay! I have several things from Korres that I’ve been wanting to get. Peach blush, guava lipstick… I’ll have to go through your archives and see what else I “need”! :)

• 8/6/10 12:13 the Muse:

yay Kristina :-D happy hauling girl!

• 8/6/10 12:08 Lauren:

Thanks :)
    Quick Question: I was wondering if you knew when the next urban decay friends and family sale would occur. I’m pretty sure there was one last year around this time. Thanks again!

• 8/6/10 12:12 the Muse:

yup normally around this time and again in April and occasionally after xmas but haven’t heard anything yet Lauren. I always post when it happens though :)

• 8/7/10 21:07 JSGore:

Thanks, Muse! I scored some luscious Wild Rose Body Butter, Bitter Almond Body Milk (I use this for hand cream) & Quercetin & Oak eye cream. At 30% off, I stocked up! Your site is fabulous, BTW.

• 8/9/10 9:18 the Muse:

yay js! good haulin’ my dear and thank you, blush, totally made my day!