Laura Mercier What is Flawless? Campaign and Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation

Laura Mercier What is Flawless Campaign

Laura Mercier, creator of the signature Flawless Face, launched a new, thought-provoking campaign called “What Is Flawless?”

Defining flawless is a difficult task my friends but you can join in and submit your unique take a view on it by visiting www.lauramercier.com submitting your answer!

This conversation starter isn’t designed to define the conventional definitions of beauty but is more about re-thinking traditional paradigm in a completely modern way. Perhaps flawless is a walk in the part on a cool Fall day or the way you can tell your best friend anything without being judged…there is not right or wrong answer here it’s simply an opportunity for anyone to reveal their musings on the flawless beauty that surrounds each day.

Why participate?

For every answer submitted to www.lauramercier.com, Laura Mercier will make a donation to the Gulf Relief Foundation. Given that Laura value’s the flawless nature of charity, each submission will work to help restore the wetland preservation in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana and return the Gulf and New Orleans to their previously flawless state.

For flawless looking skin you can check out the new Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation at Neiman Marcus as well!

Check it!

Must be my draw skin but I have a seriously deal for creamy foundations particularly ones in glass jars. They look oh so perfect and I can hear them whisper in my ear how flawless they’ll make my skin!

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation is Laura’s newest foundation. It’s a lightweight, hydrating formula that includes a multipeptide complex infused with Dermaxyl and advanced optical diffusers that help to smooth lines and wrinkles. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation offers buildable coverage in 12 shades.

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation

I must have this. Doesn’t it sound dreamy?

Available now from www.neimanmarcus.com

Follow Laura Mercier on Twitter and use the hashtag #whatisflawless to tell Laura What Flawless is to you? Feel free to retweet me your answers!

• 8/23/10 14:45 LINDARRAGNAR:

Ohh that campaign is nice and so is helping the gulf relief foundation….

i’ve never tried a luara mercier product but that foundation looks nice but very similar to the thierry mugler mouse foundation (which is amazing)

• 8/23/10 15:36 the Muse:

hey linda yes :-D very. Oh thierry mugler way more pricey though eep!

• 8/24/10 10:16 LorraineER:

I’m all about complexion-perfecting lately. It’s my current “makeup phase” I guess! I think once it gets a little cooler and I can keep my makeup on my face more successfully (lol) I will invest in a few things of hers to try! Also it’s nice to hear about anything that’ll help clean up down here. We are OK in New Orleans proper but I have friends in FL panhandle and Miss that are dealing with nastiness, esp. my friend who lives right on the beach. She has lots of pics of oiled wildlife & it’s so incredibly sad. Everyone is worried about hurricane season because it’s not over yet and if anything came this way things could get even worse :/

• 8/24/10 11:27 the Muse:

same here lorraine. winter always makes it easier to keep makeup around a little longer :-D gosh I can imagine :( sigh. I def will keep you in my thoughts has to be crummy worrying about stuff like hurricane season, jeez, I can’t even imagine :(

• 8/24/10 14:33 Jasmine:

I’d love to have a completely smooth face … but somehow I’m skeptical about products :( i think my sunscreens (maybe all sunscreens? ehh, I’ve bought so many of so many different formulations!) affect how the foundation turns out. sometimes I guess it’s not about getting the perfect foundation but one that agrees with the skin care underneath.

but with all that skepticism i’m still dead curious about this!! :D

• 8/24/10 16:12 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it jasmine. it’s def about getting the perfect combo of skincare versus base :-D