Lush Cosmetics Chameleon Bath Bomb

New Lush

If you’re wishin’ to go incognito while you bath, you might wish to check out the new Lush Chameleon bath bomb!

Jump!

Lush Cosmetics Chameleon Bath Bomb

No, that isn’t from another planet (unless you consider the UK another planet), it’s Lush’s new bath bomb!

Lush claims it smells like a refreshing tropical juice drink with notes of mandarin and grapefruit oils but if that hasn’t captured your attention how about the fact that the Chameleon, like a lizard, changes colors when it hits the water! Lush says it goes from a shimmering green to an exciting “display of color”….wow, like fireworks for your bath tub!

Lush Cosmetics Chameleon Bath Bomb is £2.50 and available now from www.lush.co.uk

• 8/6/10 12:49 Scientific Housewife:

Awww, no fair, they don’t have that in the US. Sounds fun!

• 8/6/10 12:52 the Muse:

i’m sure we’l get it shortly SH :)

• 8/6/10 12:49 Jessica Allison:

This sounds fun! Too bad my stupid tub is too small for a comfy lounge. Maybe the baby will like it! Sometimes I want to rent a hotel room, just for the extra large tub. Don’t worry, I’d bring my own cleaning supplies!

• 8/6/10 12:52 the Muse:

LOL Jessica you’re so cute :-D Awwww that stinks. I wish you can relax in a bigger tub hun sniff! xoxo!

• 8/7/10 9:17 Anabana:

I’m sooo gonna get that next I go to Princess Street! . . When I have the money for it and everything else i want. . . =/
    How long is it out for?

• 8/9/10 10:06 the Muse:

Hi Ana it just came out hun!

• 8/7/10 9:20 Dana C:

KInda scary looking lol

• 8/9/10 10:05 the Muse:

ha like a rock from the moon D!

• 8/8/10 15:18 sammie:

Wow! I stared at that picture for a good minute before finally seeing the 3 chameleons. At first, O thought the good folks at LUSH had lost their minds… just looked like some sort of weird Mayan fossil…. Now that I understand what I’m lookin’ at, sounds fun!!!

• 8/9/10 9:10 the Muse:

ha sammie yea it looks like a strange rock at first!

• 8/10/10 11:02 Lush lovelies:

Hi!

The chameleon bath ballistic is limited edition for the UK and is for a campaign that is running nationwide. All of the money made from the chameleon ballistics is going to charity except the VAT.

The campaign is to raise awareness about the growing reptile trade and to support the Animal Protection Agency for their work to end the exotic pet trade.

The chameleons are selling very quickly and once they are gone they are gone!!!

Lush Love

• 8/10/10 11:28 the Muse:

hi Jessica!

Thanks for the good word hun :-D

• 9/12/10 21:44 Kellie:

I obsessively ran all over london collecting them up. you cant even imagine how great they are, and SMELL!!!
    and the eye???
    it is a smartie!!!

• 9/13/10 11:56 the Muse:

possibly a smartie kellie haha ;-D Lush is known for adding weird bits into their bomb!

• 9/26/10 1:29 neonpinksapphire:

I do not see these on the UK site.

• 9/27/10 9:18 the Muse:

it was available for Friday only neon as a special forum pre-sale but won’t be up for sale officially until prob beginning or mid November!

• 1/22/11 6:04 Lushie Nathan:

These never DID come to the US. At least Milwaukee, WI what a shame!!! Because ive been a Lush addict ever since last July, never saw these in August. :( These dont smell like Jungle do they? That would be epic.