Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection Auto-Delivery from QVC

Today’s Special it’s about to appear…!!!!!! Yeah, well, if you aren’t old you so don’t know about the above video but if you happen to be in my geriatric ward you’re so singing along!

Anyway Today’s Special really is about to appear on QVC that is. A full schedule of Smashbox makeup presentations is happening on QVC this week, August 20th, starting 12 AM.

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 11

Jump ahead to see a peek at the Smashbox Today’s Special Value.

This set includes:

• Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (Choice of Shade)
  • Smashbox Quick Fix Eye Shadow Palette #1 in Champagne, Navy, Shimmering Purple Taupe, Merlot, and Shimmering Peach Nude (World-wide launch, exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
  • Smashbox Creamy Lip Crayon in Pink Fig (World-wide launch, exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
  • Smashbox Lip-Enhancing Gloss in Sweet (Exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
  • Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Graphite (Exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
  • Smashbox Cheek Duo in Satin Blush and Smashbox Loose Powder in Candle-lit Pink
  • Smashbox Baby Buki Brush
  • Smashbox Shadow Liner Brush #30

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 8

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 7

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 6

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 5

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 4

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 3

Smashbox The Quick Fix 8 Piece Collection 2

One of the appeals of the kit is the fact that many of the items won’t be available until 2011 so you’re getting a really early sneak peek of these products plus the benefit of full size products for a considerably lower price tag. The total kit $69.96 so it’s like you’re paying $10 bucks per a product. Do the math, obviously a great deal.

They have the kit on auto delivery (A212510) or one time purchase. I’m unsure if auto delivery gets you new colors each time, I’m going to say probably yes so you’ll get new shades of gloss, blush, and shadow with each new kit but that isn’t confirmed (I’ll let you know when I get further information).

Or you can purchase as a one time purchase as well with no future shipments (Item Number A201147).

Chances are it will sell out. I’m debating with myself about going with the auto delivery at the moment but I’m leaning towards a yes because I don’t have any of the products in the set.

Likey!

Get more Smashbox, for alot less with this one.

Happy Haulin’!

Don’t forget to set your Tivo’s for the Smashbox presentations on QVC on August 20th.

Will you haul this set?

• 8/18/10 12:20 JoElla:

I have been itching for a new smashbox ad kit..however this one isn’t thrilling me at all. Could be the heat and the total lack of wanting to play with makeup? Could be that I am so waiting for October for my 2nd installment of the Bobbi Brown TSV?

But I will be hunting down that new shadow liner and lippie on ebay!

• 8/18/10 12:25 the Muse:

OMG I forget about our next installment Jo! *shakes my butt in excitement* :-D This didn’t thrill me simply b/c the shades look kinda meh…but I’ll have to see the presentation b/c Holly can sell me snow in the Summer. She makes application so elegant and amazing…wish she could live in my closet and come out to apply my makeup everyday lol!

• 8/18/10 12:29 fatbottmdgrl:

Dearest Muse-

Thou art an awful enabler!! I must go set the IPhone alarm for midnight on the 20th. Methinks I need this. I have 2 other Smashbox palettes (acutally the Muse palette, hmmm, wonder what inspired that one)? and one from a set I purchase at ULTA. Their eyeshadows are very lovely. I like their colors because they tend to be “low key” and I am in the geriatric ward down the hall from you!!!

Thanks, love.

• 8/18/10 12:31 the Muse:

omg fatbottmdgirl been ages since you said hello. how are you? :D I’m debating at the moment but I think I might need it too! LOL! I WISH it was me :-D do you think?! HAHA! LOL!!!!!!!! ^5 high five honey! They’ll be playing Saturday Night Fever at 5pm in the commons room, let’s go after our nappy today? LOL!

hugs!
      xoxo!

• 8/18/10 15:30 Kristina:

I used to love that show! My favorite was when they would go into Muffy’s little apartment.

I’m wanting this bad! I hate paying shipping though so I prefer to order from the Smashbox site. What to do, what to do?

• 8/18/10 16:10 the Muse:

ha kristina I think we discussed that before, ME TOO! so cute remember when she was in the bath tub? I hate shipping too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• 8/18/10 15:35 Kristina:

Is $69 the special price starting on the 20th? I just looked at it and it’s $84.

• 8/18/10 15:52 the Muse:

yes kristina :-D will be available for that price on the day of the special :-D 20th at 12am!

• 8/19/10 16:13 keshieshimmer:

I was staring at the email wondering is the powder under the blush? for a bit until I realized that QVC has an incomplete TSV photo.

Looks fun, and it will be on easy pay I think. I am going to pass though, I juat got a dog and had to pay a fee! BOO

Though that powder liner looks cool. They will have a try me kit later on as well, I may get that one.

• 8/20/10 12:42 the Muse:

aww what kinda dog keshie? what’s his/her name!?
      :D

• 9/27/10 16:36 Bunny Masseuse:

Got the Quick Fix but NOT on auto delivery, I don’t go through most of the products enough to justify it, even though I heard some of them will change up (shadow, liner, etc) per the next delivery you get.

• 9/27/10 16:42 the Muse:

yeah bunny that’s why I skipped the recent AD on Laura Geller’s set, couldn’t justify getting alot of the same things. the shadows lippie, etc..change but the other items I won’t use that quickly :(