Today’s Special it’s about to appear…!!!!!! Yeah, well, if you aren’t old you so don’t know about the above video but if you happen to be in my geriatric ward you’re so singing along!
Anyway Today’s Special really is about to appear on QVC that is. A full schedule of Smashbox makeup presentations is happening on QVC this week, August 20th, starting 12 AM.
Jump ahead to see a peek at the Smashbox Today’s Special Value.
This set includes:
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (Choice of Shade)
- Smashbox Quick Fix Eye Shadow Palette #1 in Champagne, Navy, Shimmering Purple Taupe, Merlot, and Shimmering Peach Nude (World-wide launch, exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
- Smashbox Creamy Lip Crayon in Pink Fig (World-wide launch, exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
- Smashbox Lip-Enhancing Gloss in Sweet (Exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
- Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Graphite (Exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2011)
- Smashbox Cheek Duo in Satin Blush and Smashbox Loose Powder in Candle-lit Pink
- Smashbox Baby Buki Brush
- Smashbox Shadow Liner Brush #30
One of the appeals of the kit is the fact that many of the items won’t be available until 2011 so you’re getting a really early sneak peek of these products plus the benefit of full size products for a considerably lower price tag. The total kit $69.96 so it’s like you’re paying $10 bucks per a product. Do the math, obviously a great deal.
They have the kit on auto delivery (A212510) or one time purchase. I’m unsure if auto delivery gets you new colors each time, I’m going to say probably yes so you’ll get new shades of gloss, blush, and shadow with each new kit but that isn’t confirmed (I’ll let you know when I get further information).
Or you can purchase as a one time purchase as well with no future shipments (Item Number A201147).
Chances are it will sell out. I’m debating with myself about going with the auto delivery at the moment but I’m leaning towards a yes because I don’t have any of the products in the set.
Get more Smashbox, for alot less with this one.
Don’t forget to set your Tivo’s for the Smashbox presentations on QVC on August 20th.
Will you haul this set?