Stila Holiday Collection 2010: Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette and Stila Lip Glaze Set

Stila Holiday Collection 2010

Thanks to Davina for e-mailing to say she spotted the Stila Holiday Collection 2010 on Sephora’s website today.

I gave you a brief glimpse of it when a Beauty Editor tweeted a pic of it and earlier this week I showed you the Stila Holiday Palette that HSN Beauty will have available in October.

Jump ahead to take a look at the goodies that are coming from Stila for Holiday 2010.

Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette $38

Stila Holiday 2010 Stila Color Wheel Palette

Inspired by the color wheel, this palette offers a collection of versatile shades and easy-to-follow instructions.

Includes 37 eyeshadow shades, a mirror, two double-ended eyeshadow brushes, and a 16-page lookbook with tips and tricks and step-by-step instructions.

Stila Lip Glaze Set 2010 $25

Stila Lip Glaze Set 2010

Eight shades of Stila’s best selling Lip Glaze in top selling shades Kitten, Guava, Grapefruit, and Apricot and new limited edition shades: Seashell, Blush, Majesty, and Merry Merry.

Weeeeeeeeeeee! I’m so ready for Christmas to get here!

What do you think?

Will you haul?

• 8/26/10 22:14 Krista:

I don’t know if it is related to the holiday collection, but Stila told me the Australian Natural Beauty palette will be an American Ulta exclusive:

• 8/27/10 8:58 the Muse:

hi krista yeah sadly looks like but the Stila Holiday Collection is available within the US for sure.

• 9/5/10 18:05 Mary-Cate:

I just bought the Stila Natural Beauty Eye Shadow Palette at Ulta today :) & I received a free lip glaze in Watermelon (sweet!) I was shocked when I saw that palette there… only $22!!!

• 9/7/10 9:49 the Muse:

i ordered mine Thursday mary :-D yay! :-D can’t wait to get!

• 8/26/10 22:38 LU:

I pass! =/

• 8/26/10 22:38 peri:

i hate that lip glaze because its sticky as hell and i just cant handle it lol…but ive got a friend who’s obsessed with it, i know what im getting her for xmas lol. that palette looks pretty. i like the color wheel inspiration. it looks unique.

• 8/27/10 8:56 the Muse:

peri oh I’m with your friend I <3 me some lip glaze!

• 8/26/10 23:39 luminess:

What I like about this product is that it has 37 great eyeshadow shades. That is very convenient. It has almost all the colors I like.

• 8/27/10 1:01 Gia:

I love Stila it’s one of my favorite brands, they rarely fail me! But stop putting Kitten in EVERY darn thing!!!! I must have 5 of kitten glosses and eyeshadows. I love the color but STOP!! I have enough kitten to last me forever and I can’t swap them because everyone has at least one…. ugh!!

• 8/27/10 8:55 the Muse:

hi gia like ud midnight cowboy isn’t it?

• 8/27/10 10:11 Shayne:

LOL Gia I don’t have Kitten anything…..

• 12/6/10 5:27 Amber:

ill take some of the kitten glosses off your hands, lol

• 8/27/10 7:45 Jeweled Thumb:

Hmmm, I’m not feeling that eye shadow palette. It kind of reminds me of some of the cheapie ones that that you can get on Cherry Culture. Hope the quality is on par with their regular eyeshadows!

• 8/27/10 8:49 the Muse:

hope so too jeweled!

• 8/27/10 9:21 dina:

love the palette but wish there was a bit more color variation, if that makes any sense?

• 8/27/10 13:43 the Muse:

this was meant for the other wheel right d :D

• 8/27/10 13:46 dina:

too many wheels, but i’ll take them all!! :D actually its this one i was talking about, i wish they did more brights although this is of course more wearable

• 8/27/10 14:07 the Muse:

ditto dina and at these prices 20% off here 20% off there every friday we can afford both :-D I can def dig brights!

• 8/27/10 11:50 melissa:

Ugh! Why do they put these on the site if they’re not available yet?!?!?! Waaaaaaaa! I want it now! Lol

• 8/27/10 12:36 the Muse:

tell me ’bout it melissa :P

• 8/27/10 12:28 Storm:

I’m probably going to pass–the colors aren’t that unusual and all the best ones are super tiny! :-/ Again, I won’t say no to this as a gift though!

• 8/27/10 12:36 the Muse:

storm I fear I’m obsessed and I need it. Is that bad? :D

• 8/27/10 12:45 Storm:

No, it truly isn’t. I just can’t get behind owning everything from a company. I own a LOT from a lot of companies, but not everything. However, I do absolutely *have* to own all of the books by some authors, so I understand

• 8/27/10 12:48 the Muse:

ha storm books another one of my passions can relate :-D

• 8/27/10 12:52 Storm:

An entirely different post–so don’t get me started. As a pre teen, I was OBSESSED with Stephen King and I own *most* of his books. Same with Dean Koontz. Now that I’m older, things have expanded (serious literature and NY Times tops) but I’m still the “must have them all!” girl. People meet me and say, “Storm, what are you interested in?” and I reply, “I dig books and makeup…I’m more complex than that sounds, I swear.”

• 9/7/10 16:29 the Muse:

aw storm I went through my King phase too. totally over analyzed every cross reference in ever book haha! haha!!!!!!

• 8/27/10 13:17 Elaine:

I’ve recently developed a huuuuge makeup-crush on Stila (& Lush, which was what led me to your wonderful reviews & swatches via Google), and I NEED those lip glazes. They’re so gorgeous!

• 8/27/10 13:24 the Muse:

aw elaine so happy to hear you heard of me via google! :-D yay for both lush and Stila w00t!

• 8/27/10 18:22 donna:

i’m not sure i’m digging this collection that much to be honest. it could be because all i think about is urban decay’s release of the new york BOS3. :D either way I think this particular stila eye shadow palette is a much different approach from their usual super girly looking palettes. this is very clean and minimalist. I like it in that way but the colors don’t tickle my fancy. i’ll skip.

• 8/30/10 12:26 the Muse:

donna I’m curious so I think I’ll def indulge but yes not the norm for Stila :D

• 8/28/10 8:17 Diana:

woah so damn nice, I don’t own any stila products yet so I might buy the palette and the set, when they’ll be available? I see you can already order them but nothing about the shippingdate etc? :)

• 8/30/10 12:20 the Muse:

hi diana you order it and it’ll ship within in a day from Sephora.

• 8/29/10 20:07 Jasmine:

It doesn’t feel holiday-ey (if there’s such a word) to me … in fact it feels like a gigantic Japanese gradiation eye palette! And you know, if it’s an asian palette then I’ve seen lots here in asia, so I won’t spring for it.
    it says its inspired by the color wheel but i thought it was a kaleidoscope! if only it were …

• 8/30/10 12:17 the Muse:

hi jasmine yea it does have a kaleidoscope feel very true :D

• 8/30/10 8:47 auroragyps:

The palette is nice, but I wish there were a few less shades of blue and a few more of purple & green. It does look like a great gift for the tween/teen that’s getting into makeup though.

I really don’t need more lip glosses, or Stila lip glazes for that matter, but for just $25 for 8 glosses, I may get this and either have a few dupes to keep in my purse 24/7 or little gifts to give for Xmas. Even a non makeup junkie might like a pretty gloss to wear for special occasions.

• 8/30/10 12:13 the Muse:

good point on gifting the glazes auro :-D

• 9/4/10 12:23 melissa:

I finally got mine in the mail and this is one of those things where pictures do NOT do justice… this palette is huge…almost the size of my head….and the display window is hard plastic….it is high quality and beautiful! Im going to snag up a few more for holiday gifts

• 9/7/10 9:49 the Muse:

WOW melissa awesome! I’m waiting for mine to come!