Stila Holiday/Winter Collection 2010 Plus Stila Online Warehouse Sale!

Stila Warehouse Sale 2010

Ok, let me tell you, I so wish I was a California gurl when the Stila Warehouse Sale is on. Once or twice a year Stila has a huge warehouse sale and invites junkies to get their fix with rock bottom prices on all their incredible makeup. Fab right? Well, fab if you’re on the west coast but if you’re stuck somewhere in between or on the east coast like me chances are you’re not overindulging your sweet tooth on fabulous Stila makeup at sweet ass prices.

Damn, life is unfair.

Before I get into a major discussion about Stila’s Warehouse sale (yes, you TOO can take advantage even if you aren’t in sunny CA) let me tell you a little sumthing, sumthing about Stila Holiday 2010. Yes, Holiday 2010, GASP! Everyone click here and proceed to throw your hands in the air and run in circles. That’s your first glimpse of what Stila has in store for us this year!

Isn’t that palette off the hook?

Yes, please, gimme!

Now about that warehouse sale…….

Jump!

This year the Stila Warehouse sale comes to YOU! It’s up, it’s online, and it has some serious awesome deals but hurry as who knows how long it’ll all last for!

Stila’s had the sale online before but this year it seems extra big with over 10 pages of goodies to choose from. Here’s some of the deals you might want to take advantage of.

• Stila Lip Color $7

Stila Warehouse Sale1

• Stila Lip Rouge $6

Stila Warehouse Sale9

Stila Warehouse Sale3

Stila Warehouse Sale4

• Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette $15

Stila Warehouse Sale5

• Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot $8

Stila Warehouse Sale7

• Barbie Loves Stila Lip Glaze $9

Stila Warehouse Sale6

• Stila Smile in Style $10

Stila Warehouse Sale8

I grabbed a few bits and bobs but most everything available is kinda already in my stash but I did spend a few bucks on lipsticks, gloss sets (can never have too many lip glazes), etc….

It’s a great time to stuck up on stocking stuffers as well. I know, Christmas is ages away, but still might as well get a few items to tuck into a stocking or two right?

What will you haul?

The Stila Warehouse sale is online now at www.stilacosmetics.com

Happy Shopping!

• 8/6/10 12:48 Lauren:

I stayed up till 3am this morning waiting for this to go live!! I got some palettes, and other goodies. I’m so happy they did this sale online this year!!

• 8/6/10 12:52 the Muse:

hey lauren did you get anything that I didn’t!? anything sell out?! :-D SHARE! hehe! I noticed the appreciation set sold out mighty fast, totally gutted over that one!

• 8/6/10 12:57 dina:

i planned that too Lauren but didn’t make it! i got lip rouge in smooch, the star power set, the travel lip glaze trio, high shine lipstick in louise, & the smile in style set :)
    p.s. CANNOT wait for the holiday stuff, looks great!!!!!! :D

• 8/6/10 12:59 the Muse:

d I got the smile set too! ha high five girl ^5! I got all of the lip rouges, was curious if I’d dig those, kinda remind me of the old chubby UD inks remember those?!

OMG Holiday looks zoooomaginzzzzzzg!

• 8/6/10 14:13 Miss Molly:

Whoa. $38 for that holiday palette? That’s exciting. I usually buy Stila’s lipglaze sets that they put out at holiday time as a Christmas gift for my self, hehe.

• 8/6/10 14:16 the Muse:

god can’t wait to snag that holiday palette Miss molly. I always do the lip glazes too, I have so many it’s absurd but the sets are a real steal right?

• 8/6/10 14:36 Amina:

I didn’t get anything because…I have most of what I wanted in my stash..LOL
    thank you for sharing the pics for holiday 2010
    i am so excited about it!

• 8/6/10 14:40 the Muse:

omg anima same here. seemed like every single thing on sale was already in my own stash. I got a few lip bits and bobs but that’s it. It was a relief not to be dropping a million dollars :-D

Holiday ’10 looks CRAZY cool!

Holy hot looking palette batman! I wants! like now please?

• 8/6/10 20:30 Larie:

that holiday palette looks amazing! and i love the pearl palette…i bought it for $20 at sephora, but i use it so often (it’s the perfect size for traveling) that i’m seriously considering buying another one.

• 8/9/10 10:14 the Muse:

hey larie I really like the pearl one too such a fab little palette isn’t it :D

• 8/7/10 9:40 Stavroula Plag:

I wish I could get all these!!! :) lol

• 8/9/10 10:05 the Muse:

total pokemon disease stav :D

• 8/7/10 16:45 telle:

wow. so beyond envious. living in canada regarding cosmetics sucks. the big one. ):< *tears* we miss all the good stila sales, the actual cosmetics sites f/f sales….or have to pay a tonne in shipping. :*(

the stila holiday 2010 sure looks fun! is that patterned thing the back of the box for the stila lip glazes?

• 8/9/10 9:57 the Muse:

hi telle that stinks sorry to hear it sigh.

Not sure to be honest. These aren’t my pics, just some I came across :) I haven’t seen Holiday 2010 outside of this single picture!

• 8/10/10 18:37 Jovanna:

OMG, that holiday palette is so mine! I went wild with the warehouse sale because I would pick up one color of the lip rouge, loved it but couldn’t justify the price to get the rest. So I got the pearl shimmer glosses, lip rouge, liquid black eyeliner, smudge pot in pomegranante, bronze illumination powder, tinted moisturizer, shade 6 in the illumination liquid, the lip glaze sticks (never seen them before), and many other things. I tried Stila last holiday time, now I’m addicted, hence why I got so much stuff because I never tried them. :-)

• 8/11/10 16:45 the Muse:

nice hauling jovanna :-D I got the lip rouges too! ha! and the smudge pot in pom! :-D it really was a great sale :D enjoy your goodies!