Tarte Friends and Family Coupon Code 2010

Tarte

Tarte always has the best Friends and Family Discount don’t they?

Enjoy 40% Off your total Tarte order plus get a free gift by using promo code FFAUG.

Happy Haulin’!

Visit www.tartecosmetics.com to shop it!

• 8/2/10 18:11 Kristina:

I don’t know what I want!!! What are you getting Muse? Do you know what the freebie is?

• 8/2/10 19:54 Kristina:

Well, actually my mind has been made up for me. Everything that I said, “Ooh! That’s right, I want that!” was already sold out. Every color of the clay liner, the rose shade of the lip stain…
      I’m in the process of convincing myself that I didn’t need any more makeup anyway! :)

• 8/2/10 21:24 the Muse:

sheesh kristina sorry babe lol!

• 8/2/10 21:25 the Muse:

no idea what the freebie is kristina if u find out give the good word!

• 8/2/10 23:12 Sue:

the freebie is a choice between two different makeup bags and the tarte crease brush. hope that helps!

• 8/3/10 9:26 the Muse:

thanks sue!

• 8/3/10 0:08 Melissa:

The gift is on the email – u get a choice of the makeup bags and a brush. :) Im not sure what I want. I recently got into Tarte with a set from Sehora that has a serum, primer, lip/cheek, and bronzer. I really enjoy all the products -very good quality. Maybe I’ll try the aqua liners.

• 8/3/10 9:26 the Muse:

thanks melissa!

• 8/3/10 9:04 Kristina:

The freebies are actually a choice of makeup bags or a crease brush. As soon as you put something in your cart you’ll get the option to add one to your cart.

• 8/3/10 9:26 the Muse:

thanks kristina!

• 8/3/10 15:16 Sarah:

Hi! Which Tarte Lipstain would you compare to Wink of Pink Lipstain by Maybelline?

Thanks! (by the way, I love your site! – this is my first comment!) :)

• 8/3/10 15:32 the Muse:

not a clue sarah!? sorry :)

thanks so much hun. Appreciate it!

• 8/3/10 19:59 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

AHHH! Thanks for letting me know about this sale, Muse! I’ve been dying to get some more of the lipstain pencils, but $24 is a bit steep in my opinion. They’re my go-to lip product lately because my boyfriend hates it when I get lipgloss on him.:P

• 8/4/10 9:06 the Muse:

my pleasure marilyn :) great time to stock up!

• 8/3/10 23:43 Shannon:

Tarte doesn’t ship to Canada – so guess my haul is out :(

• 8/4/10 3:58 kharanya:

I’ve been dying to try their eye makeup primer for a while and saw their lash primer and tossed it in. Also got the new clay concealer they have for redness.

Pity all their clay pot liners were sold out, I really wanted to try a few. Think they’ll restock before the 9th? (yeah right, here’s to hoping!)
    Truly shocked not to see you hauling anything, or is it super secret? :P

• 8/4/10 9:01 the Muse:

nice hauling kharanya :-D you NEVER know :-D hun keep checking back!

LOL actually nothing tickled me from Fall 2010 and I have a few other things I really want before indulging :D the clay liners have my interest but I may wait!