Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot Gift Set

Urban Decay 24 7 Jackpot

I never win anything but I can hit this Jackpot easily with my credit card, ha!

Jump!

Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot Gift features nine travel size shades of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils plus a full size shade in Zero (black).

You get:

• El Dorado
  • Whiskey
  • Stash
  • Mildew
  • Electric
  • Ransom
  • Binge
  • Rockstar
  • Gunmetal

A sweet stash of 24/7 liners if you don’t already have some of the full size ones!

$39 Available now at Ulta.

• 8/30/10 21:12 Carolanne:

this is so awesome! LOVE that they include a full size zero! no one can ever have enough black eyeliner, imo =]

TOTALLY GETTING IT!! =D

• 8/31/10 9:13 the Muse:

:-D carol def agree can never have too much black!

• 8/30/10 21:38 Connie:

No I don’t have them yet & was planning to haul a bunch of them when Sephora FF comes. Grrrr! Dam you Ulta for breaking my no-buy LOL! Hmmm I wonder if Sephora might come out with one of these stash later this year?

• 8/31/10 9:13 the Muse:

hehe connie. tempting :D I’m sure something will break for holiday 2010

• 8/30/10 21:38 Maggie:

Nice! I wish they’d put different colors in there, though – five of those were in the 24/7 Super Stash. But I suppose it’s a pretty sweet set if you missed out on the Super Stash :)

• 8/31/10 9:12 the Muse:

yes maggie, most I have as well :P but I don’t mind for the colors I don’t have, could break it up with a friend!

• 8/30/10 22:05 Lenna:

I want this!! I want UD eyeliner so much, but $19 for a single pencil is just too much for a poor college student.

• 8/31/10 8:15 the Muse:

hey lenna check out milani’s metallic and glitter liners, cheap and awesome!

• 8/30/10 22:48 Ashley B:

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I am so hauling this. I bought the set that UD did last year and I loved it!!! And now it comes with a fullsize Zero. I may have just wet myself a little.

• 8/31/10 8:14 the Muse:

lol ashley :-D can totally relate to your enthusiasm :D

• 8/31/10 0:47 mon:

*drool* No matter how many 24/7 and 24/7 dupes I have, their eyeliner sets always make me want. Me want! Must resist for sake of wallet!

• 8/31/10 8:14 the Muse:

hehe mon me too!

• 8/31/10 1:38 Tiffany:

oooh metallic colors! how can you afford to buy sooo many makeup muse!???? envy ^ ^

• 8/31/10 8:12 the Muse:

hi tiffany. thanks so much for taking time to comment but I do think your question is a tad rude and poorly mannered. How I afford makeup shouldn’t be any of your concern. I hope you’ll enjoy the reviews and posts I do here but asking after my personal finances steps over the line a bit.

Apologies.

• 9/16/10 9:27 Nicole:

I don’t think it’s rude at all – especially when you talk about all the deals you get on all of the makeup you buy. I think every girl that reads your blog wonders how you foot the bill on all this make-up, and maybe by saying how you budget and are able to afford so much make-up, so that your readers can take tips and buy the make-up you blog about. After all – if it weren’t for all us girls buying the make-up – no one would care to read your blog.

• 9/16/10 9:40 the Muse:

Hi Nicole. Thanks for your comment. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this. She asked me how I afford all the makeup I buy. I personally find it rude to ask after someone’s finances. Are you willing to divulge your salary information to strangers on the Internet?

I pay full price on makeup items in most cases and on occasion I see coupon codes which I use to purchase makeup and that I share with you. So basically I’ve given you all the tools you need for scoring the same deals. If you can afford full price or sale items is entirely up to your own budget and sharing mine is not going to help you in anyway. Only you can decide if you have the money to splurge at the moment or not.

Sharing how much money I make or how much I spend on makeup doesn’t help anyone.

I appreciate my readers very much however whether or not anyone buys makeup or not I believe people read regardless. I have people that come on here that are on a no buy or simply can’t justify paying for higher end cosmetics and yet they still enjoy reading what I type up here. I, for one, love reading beauty blogs whether I am buying or not

• 8/31/10 2:11 cheyenne:

WANT

• 8/31/10 5:00 Katy:

Hey muse! Any idea around when UD’s F&F sale is gonna be?
    And thanks for the heads up on this set AND the giant UDPP! :D

• 8/31/10 8:13 the Muse:

not sure yet katy but promise to post the deets when I have ‘em :-D my pleasure!

• 8/31/10 5:37 Marina:

Oooooh yes. Christmas list, lol! I like how they included a full size of Zero…even if I have a couple anyways (but not a full-size). I have a feeling Whiskey will become permanent soon…

• 8/31/10 9:02 the Muse:

marina whiskey seems to be gathering interest thanks to Naked, I wouldn’t be surprised on a full size :D

• 8/31/10 8:41 xMissxAndristx:

got all excited about new UD… but then disappointed… i already have all of these. (well… whiskey’s just in my naked palette, but ya know) i was hoping for something new. *shrug* only a week-ish till we *will* be getting new UD bits

• 8/31/10 9:01 the Muse:

looking forward to the new bits missandrist :D

• 8/31/10 9:49 Storm:

Boo, I have these (except whiskey, which will be mine when I put my little hands on Naked) but I still want it. *le sigh* I love these sets, I really do. They’re great buys and add a lot to the stash…I must stop before I talk myself into it.

• 8/31/10 9:53 the Muse:

lol storm :-D go on, grab it :D

• 8/31/10 10:06 Storm:

You encourage me to do bad things, Muse! LOL I do love some of the shades (see where this is going) and need to replace my nubby El Dorado…It is the best gold ever

• 8/31/10 10:50 the Muse:

hehe storm I try :-D I love El Dorado too! great shade!

• 8/31/10 11:14 Phyrra:

Love it! I totally need to budget for it.

• 8/31/10 12:14 telle:

I like the teal color your added to your hair! its nice! :)

• 8/31/10 12:33 Phyrra:

Thanks!

• 8/31/10 11:20 Anitacska:

Great! I really wanted to try out Whiskey, but don’t need the Naked palette, so I’ll get this instead! :)

• 8/31/10 11:32 the Muse:

perfect anita :-D

• 8/31/10 11:58 Wendy:

ohmigosh do want! I’ve lusted after Ransom for so long… and mmm, Gunmetal…

• 8/31/10 12:14 telle:

UD comes out with a set like this at christmas time too, yes????
    available at sephora….!?!?!?

• 8/31/10 12:26 the Muse:

hi telle yes ud normally does them time to time for Holidays. If they come out I’ll let ya know for sure! :)

• 8/31/10 12:53 telle:

thanks Muse! sparkly colorful wishes your way for that! :)

• 8/31/10 13:08 the Muse:

ha thanks telle hugs!

• 8/31/10 18:30 Brooke:

Dilemma! Do I buy this or the Korres liner? Both? haha!
    I have two 24/7 liners – Underground and Mildew – both are amaaaaaaazing!

• 9/1/10 10:06 the Muse:

both brooke?! :-D

• 8/31/10 22:15 Rachel:

Is this exclusive to Ulta? Will this be available in Ulta stores?

• 9/26/10 14:51 Marie:

Hey Muse!! Just a quick question…as a student, I like to do minimal touching up on my makeup. Which one do you think wears better/smudges less through out the day? 24/7 or the the Korres vitamin E liners?
    I’m thinking about buying either the korres 10 pencil set or this UD 24/7 liner set. :)

• 9/27/10 12:11 the Muse:

mmm marie they both wear the same honey at least for me anyway plus both have a super creamy formula. I’d buy them depending on what colors you’ll use more. Korres are more subdued where as UD is bolder, vibrant :)

• 9/28/10 1:00 Marie:

Ohh looks like Korres will be the winner today haha! Thanks for your help! :)

• 9/28/10 11:38 the Muse: