Urban Decay Cosmetics Box Of Potions

A new season, a new box of potions to get your looking flawless from Urban Decay!

Jump!

Urban Decay Cosmetics Box Of Potions

If you haven’t experienced the joys of Urban Decay Primer Potion, you’re very ALONE, we’ve all tried it, WTH? No seriously, if you haven’t tried it yet you really are a tad behind and you need to get on board this party because it’s thee best in my opinion for keeping your shadow long wearing and crease free all day long.

Best way to indulge?

Snag the new Urban Decay Cosmetics Box of Potions so you can not only introduce yourself to their Primer Potion but several other fab favs for keeping your makeup wearing long and story!

This set includes full sizes of Pore Perfection Complexion Primer, Lip Primer Potion, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and Eyelash Primer Potion.

Everything you need to keep it locked on all day.

$49 from Ulta.

• 8/30/10 14:35 Jessica Allison:

Kind of a bummer that they don’t have a version with the brightening primer…how do you like the lip & lash primers?

• 8/30/10 14:42 Eli:

I wish ‘full size’ of a face primer meant 100ml or more… I just hate having to byu a new one every month :(

• 8/30/10 14:51 the Muse:

maybe they’ll super size us soon eli :-D ala UDPP Squeeze Tube!

• 8/30/10 16:22 Kelly:

I just read your other product reviews, and I’m thinking I need to check this set out!

I loooovvvee the eye primer, it’s probably the best make up product out there…for the life of me, I cannot wear cream eye shadows or most shadows because they always bunch up or rub off, and this stuff makes it possible. Now I’m thinking I need to check that lip primer out, mostly for the sake of being able to wear colors better. I have really red lips and it sucks! I can’t wear paler colors, or darker colors so maybe it will help. Thanks Musey! :D

• 8/30/10 16:29 the Muse:

yay kelly :-D I love it too, it’s my fav UDPP outside the shadows :-D The lip primer is rocking. It really creates a solid, workable base for lippies :-D Tell me whatcha think when you snag!? My pleasure!

• 8/30/10 20:28 RonyaLii:

yay, im Alone :(

• 8/31/10 12:16 telle:

is everything at ulta??
    we dont have an ulta here. :*(

• 8/31/10 12:25 the Muse:

hi telle perhaps sephora will start carrying this again they had a box of potions last year!