Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Collection Fall 2010

It’s pretty damn weird how much of a glutton for punishment I am. I truly do not love the Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Double Mists but I keep coming back for more every time they release the bloody things.

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush

It’s such a weird and unusual compulsion to sniff and sometimes buy every new Beauty Rush product that gets released. I can’t stand the Double Mists because they are so slick and greasy feeling but go back for more I do….

Jump!

Shrug new Beauty Rush anyone?

Victoria’s Secret Body Double Mist and Body Drink Lotion in:

• Vanilla Vixen (Creamy Vanilla and Pink Sugar)
  • Love Addict (Strawberry and Almond Milk)
  • With a Kiss (Peony Petals and Raspberry)

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush 20102

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush 20101

You keep making ‘em Vicky and I guess we’ll all keep coming to get ‘em.

Available now from www.victoriassecret.com

• 8/24/10 11:39 Sarah:

Vanilla Vixen sounds like my kind of scent!

• 8/24/10 11:41 the Muse:

me too sarah well actually they all sound like me scents lol!

• 8/24/10 12:54 rubysbeauty:

These sound and look amazing! I love their beauty rush lotions. I don’t really have a favorite scent though. :)

• 8/24/10 12:57 the Muse:

i like the lotions too ruby but damn the double mists wish I can likey!

• 8/24/10 13:05 dina:

sniffed & now wanting love addict! agree about the mists, wish they’d switch to regular body sprays.
    p.s. have you seen the VS beauty @ the westchester, under construction little by way of stock & none of those midnight scents yet either (as of sat. anyway) :(

• 8/24/10 13:17 the Muse:

that’s what I’m saying Pool Party was the extent Dina. damn it. really?! I haven’t been recently! Was going to try for this week as I wanna see if Neiman’s got that Bobbi Brown palette in..but been too busy. Are they moving it or just expending?!

• 8/24/10 13:21 dina:

looks like just renovating the same space? b/c the regular VS side & other pink side are open with a walkway in between w. beauty stock

• 8/24/10 13:27 the Muse:

sounds dumb dina. store was fine the way it was? maybe they are adding a pink store like cross county?! man have you seen macy’s by the way?! holy shiz they did a nice job!

• 8/24/10 13:30 dina:

YES!! a whole new world :D love it

• 8/24/10 13:53 the Muse:

lol d :-D w00t! count me impressed b/c you know it was all kinds of ghetto fab before.

• 8/24/10 14:25 Steph:

I LOVE the Love Addict scent, you’d think it smells like breakfast but no, it’s heavenly! I wish they would expand the new line of scents to more than just double mists and lotions…like the 3-in-1 cleansing gel and the souffle cream.

• 8/24/10 15:01 the Muse:

I’d be happy with 3 in 1′s steph! particularly b/c I can’t find the love in double mists :D

• 8/24/10 14:26 Hana:

I didn’t like this line. Everything smelled like liquid sugar and was just way too sweet for my liking :\ The Raspberry one wasn’t so bad though. But the rest….

Just sniffing them can give you cavities XD

• 8/24/10 14:53 the Muse:

ooo sounds me-ish hana I’m all about cavities :D! LOL!

• 8/24/10 16:59 Stephanie:

I love Vanilla Vixen and Love Addict. But I’ll get the body drink lotions, not the sprays! ;)

• 8/25/10 10:04 the Muse:

stephanie still wishing and longing for some body mists!

• 8/24/10 20:55 Brooke:

I tried Beauty Rush’s Appletini and Strawberry Fizz I believe it was called when they first came out. They lured me in when I walked through the door, so of course I had to have them after sampling. Although I thought I liked them in the store, when I got home it’s like they had a completely different smell. They were both REALLY sweet/overpowering and even made me feel gross…kinda greasy like you said, Muse. Probably not going to spend any moolah on these.

• 8/25/10 13:42 the Muse:

love that sugary goodness Brooke :-D I love sweet stuff :-D but the greasiness sucks!

• 8/25/10 10:12 telle:

vanilla vixen sounds really nice!!

• 9/1/10 20:59 Irene:

I know you hate the Body Double Mists but I simply adore them. Sure the scent doesn’t last long, but that’s why I layer them with the matching body lotion. It isn’t perfect, but it works. :) I do think VS needs to expand the line when releasing these Beauty Rush products because a lot of folks DO dislike the Body Double Mists. I wish they’d go back to releasing both the BDM and a regular body spray.

Also, of the three scents, the With A Kiss is by far the most unique and the most yummy. Well, at least to me anyway. ;)

• 9/7/10 12:41 the Muse:

irene I would love it if they went about releasing DM as well as regular mists :-D Must try with a kiss at your suggestion! I’ll prob buy regardless, such a mush when it comes to VS :D