Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 12

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 is infused with skin loving nutrients that address the look and feel of healthy skin by being hydrating, keeping skin looking fresh, and by smoothing skin and allowing color to go on evenly while looking flawless and radiant.

Check it!

Jump!

Eight shades of cream to powder eyeshadow available in soft shades to accentuate eyes.

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 1

Featherlight mousse foundation with a velvet matte finish and Triple Vitamin & Antioxidant Complex enriched with pomegranate and apple.

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 2

10 Shades of Avon Lipstick infused with Triple Vitamin & Antioxidant Complex enriched with pomegranate and olive leaf.

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 4

Liquid foundation that claims to instantly boosts moisture up to 164%. 97%.

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 3

Lip conditioner formulated with collagen to help lips look softer and smoother. Pampers and protects chapped lips with vitamins A, E and B complex. Sheer Coverage.

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 5

Avon Healthy Makeup Collection is available now at shop.avon.com

I’m pretty curious about the cream shadows and the lip conditioners.

What do you think?

• 9/13/10 11:44 Ally:

Thanks for sharing this Muse! The mousse foundation, lip conditioner, and eyeshadow look really interesting!!

• 9/13/10 11:46 the Muse:

my pleasure ally. I have my eyes on those too ;-D

• 9/13/10 11:53 Lauren:

I was looking at this last night. The liquid makeup seems to have shimmers in it like Photoready, which I love, but with an added healthy bonus..can’t wait to try it!

• 9/13/10 11:54 the Muse:

lauren oh didn’t notice that! ;-D Photoready and I don’t get along tbh :( but it sounds interesting none the less!

• 9/13/10 12:50 Emma:

I have all of these products already, but have only tested the eyeshadow. Avon states that this is crease proof, smudge proof and wears all day. I swatched this on my hand let it sit for approximately five minutes, (my usual test) and it rubbed off with ease. I got this because it was supposed to be long wearing and wanted a light green base ( the shade I have is limestone), unfortunately this product doesn’t live up to the claims which is sorely disappointing.

• 9/13/10 12:57 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it emma! :P

• 9/13/10 12:51 Appu:

The lip conditioner seems pretty interesting :) might get my hands on that!

• 9/13/10 12:57 the Muse:

appu I was thinking the same!

• 9/13/10 16:52 Sophia:

The cream eye shadow looks really cool. I definitely have to check out these products in person. I guess it’s time to go back to Ulta…
    ~Sophia
    Fit&FabLiving

• 9/13/10 17:04 the Muse:

Your ulta sells Avon Sophia????

• 9/13/10 21:36 Phyrra:

I just placed an order with Avon/Mark recently to pick up another of my favorite moisturizer with SPF, For Goodness Face Antioidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion. I also snagged a few other things to try: Marked primed for perfection face primer, see things clearly brightening moisturizer, mark lpstick in whiney, and calm yourself hydrating mask.

I’m really curious about the lip conditioner!

• 9/14/10 11:47 the Muse:

damn I forget about the mark primer dd! I need to get me some :-D NICE hauling!