Benefit Her Name Was Glowla

Benefit Her Name Was Glowla 1

Benefit Her Name Was Glowla 2

Actually her name was Lola and she was a show girl but Benefit Her Name was Glowla can compete with that, way better having a kit to glow rather than being some washed up show girl named Lola eh?

icon wink

What is it? Benefit’s newest portable makeup kit packed full of all things good and glow-y!

A complete kit that includes:

• Benefit Coralista Coral-Pink Cheek Powder
  • Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
  • Benefit Moon Beam Iridescent Complexion Enhancer
  • 5 Shade Eyeshadow Palette
  • Benefit BADgal Mascara
  • Benefit A List Lip Gloss (Full Size)
  • Fluff Shadow/Hard Angle Brush

Available now from www.benefitcosmetics.com

• 9/21/10 17:48 lulu:

erm ok so I think I’m in LOVE!! I know I always love benefit but seriously… this is me all over. I must have it!! I hate having to wait for things in the UK!!!!

• 9/22/10 10:00 the Muse:

lulu hope you guys get it super soon!

• 9/21/10 18:27 Kelly M:

I want a kit like this so bad but I want on with Benefit’s Sugarbomb blush. I’m hoping they put sugarbomb in one!

• 9/22/10 9:59 the Muse:

kelly I bet they do one soon with sugarbomb :D

• 9/22/10 6:06 Leah:

I’m all sorts of excited about this… hauling!!

• 9/22/10 9:46 the Muse:

leah I wonder what the shadows look like kinda excited ’bout ‘em!

• 9/22/10 12:20 Mykeshia:

*in a robot voice* NEED IT WANT IT PRETTY

• 9/22/10 12:22 the Muse:

haha mykeshia ;-D

• 9/22/10 16:39 duchessbelle:

crushing hard on this one

• 9/28/10 5:19 Leah:

I got my Glowla today, and all I can say is OH. MY. GOD. It’s HUUUUGE!! Portable yes, if you have a large handbag… gonna need to get me a new one I think… I love this!

• 9/28/10 11:35 the Muse:

ha no kiddin’ leah! I thought it was small! that’s awesome ;-D Large works for me! how’s the shadows?

• 9/29/10 3:42 Leah:

Loving the shadows – the lesson included recommends using ALL 5 together, applied in the order they come in the palette left to right… lightest to highlight, next 2 to sweep, first dark to contour and last one to line…got them on today and really liking it…!

• 9/29/10 3:43 Leah:

Its a bit bigger than the Confessions of a Concealaholic box.

• 9/29/10 9:49 the Muse:

nice leah! that’s big!

• 9/29/10 9:50 the Muse:

leah sounds gorg ;-D I can’t wait to see it in person!

• 9/28/10 11:43 breyerchic04:

I wish you could just buy a mini moonbeam alone (like you currently can with highbeam). There are so many makeup minis I’d buy because I don’t use enough to go through the whole thing.

• 10/31/10 5:16 EVAA:

the packaging is sooo sweet !! I’m looking for it in france but can someone tell me where they got it !! I looked in sephora but didn’t have “her name was glowla”. Thas someone know the price of this box in euros ???
    Just love benefit products
    if someone is looking for a sparckly powder (gold-pink) to put on your face ; “ONE HOT MINUTE” is fantastic !!

• 12/22/10 23:07 Pynk Nymphette:

I have this palette and I love it so much I almost want to buy another one lol

• 12/26/10 13:50 Charlotte:

I just got this and it is AMAZING! slightly bigger than i expected but the results are out of this world! so we already know coralista is amazing, along with high beam, and moon beam. the lip gloss is gorgeous and the mascara is great:D the eye shadows are a new thing but i gotta say, they’re the best eye shadows i’ve ever had! they give you great instructions and you work from left to right using them ALL! i like to miss out the 4th one as i think its too dark for my skin but they still look amazing! i LOVE this;)

• 12/28/10 14:11 the Muse:

so happy to hear a rave on this charlotte ;-D I’ll have to indulge ;D!

• 1/2/11 18:37 Charlotte:

i found a problem:/ i know it happens with most sets but within a few days my eye shadows have started breaking and spreading over eachother

• 1/3/11 16:00 the Muse:

eep sorry to hear it charlotte :(