Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Palette

Oh Bobbi you make me fall to my knees!

<3!

My Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Palette that I picked up at Neiman’s last week. I love it so much that I sleep with it at night. We have a relationship.

Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Palette

• 9/9/10 16:01 Kirstie:

I need to see swatches of this!!! I have never tried this brand, but this palette looks just too great to pass up!

• 9/9/10 16:10 the Muse:

yup they are a coming soon kirstie :)

• 9/9/10 16:23 KristyQ:

LOL – you’re hilarious, Muse. This palette looks stunning! Can you believe I still haven’t touched my MAC Marine Life powder? I was gazing at it yesterday….*sigh*

• 9/9/10 16:28 KristyQ:

Oopsie…pressed the wrong button. I was going on to say that I feel like I have a relationship with my collection of unused powders…”OH, hi! did you miss me/?”

• 9/9/10 16:33 the Muse:

haha kristy :-D I HAVEN’T EITHER!!!!!! lol :-D we are so diseased :-D

yell out to them, Honey I’m home! :D

• 9/10/10 14:20 KristyQ:

LOL! I’m in the process of making wooden storage/display cases for them! Talk about diseased!! :)

• 9/13/10 14:15 the Muse:

HA Kristy :-D that’s a girl!

• 9/9/10 17:25 Anitacska:

This reminds me of those cheapo palettes I used to have as a teenager. I don’t like the colours in this, so all in all, not for me.

• 9/10/10 12:22 the Muse:

EEEP Anita! ;-D I loves it hard!

• 9/9/10 19:38 lisa:

I envy you right now…… so you bought this! Did you pick up any brush set along with it too?

I love these colors, love to see some wonderful swatches from you. The green look stunning!

I would have to avoid the BB counter for a while now…..*coughs*

=D

• 9/10/10 12:21 the Muse:

hey lisa aw go get it chica :-D I purchased it at Neiman’s last week so fabs! ;-D get ya some swatches up soon. The brush set comes with it. Four purchases and a case ;-D

• 9/9/10 21:15 jackieg02:

ooooo thats prettay….i want one!

• 9/13/10 11:36 Nina:

I WANT. Price? (Scared, not looking….) ;)

• 9/13/10 11:55 the Muse:

ha nina $220 ;)

• 9/16/10 19:48 rebecca:

omg its a gorgeous palette are they full size shadows, Im dying to know if they are!

• 9/17/10 14:07 the Muse:

hi rebecca no :( sadly not full size!

• 10/3/10 23:01 BV:

I want to get this palette but not sure if it is going to be fallout city. I know some of my Nars shadows have glitter but these are invisible on the eye. I don’t mind cos no fallout…?

I will keep my eyes out for swatches… (pretty please?)… it does look like a thing of beauty though.. hehehe

• 10/4/10 11:03 the Muse:

Hi BV haven’t tried yet so can’t tell you about fall out but I have a review planned shortly hun! :)