Dior Minaudiere Collection Dior Holiday Makeup Collection 2010

Dior Minaudiere Collection Dior Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 6

Don’t kill me Dior fans.

But I gotta admit I haven’t been excited about Dior Holiday in a very long time. But after laying eyes on the promo images found on a Livejournal account today, I gotta say, I’m overwhelmed. Wow. These are very me colors and I imagine I’ll be doing a fair bit of hauling if and when all this arrives on US shores.

Please keep in mind the site these were taken from is an International Site so release information, colors, and items may change once the Dior Holiday Collection 2010 reaches our shores.

Check it!

Dior Minaudiere Collection Dior Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 3

Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow

• Five Golds
  • Endless Shine

Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Diorshow Maximizer

Now I will say that we will probably only see one color release of the Dior Minaudiere as it seems Dior favors two shade selections for the European and Asian markets and the US only ever seems to see one color release on these special edition style palettes but I’m hoping not as both shades look amazing.

I love and need and want the Five Golds palette. It’s stunning and so very elegant Holiday, isn’t it?

I’m hoping this release and line up stays the same once it becomes available in the US.

What do you think?

• 9/22/10 15:09 Kristina:

I must have the pink golds clutch!

• 9/22/10 15:13 the Muse:

I want both Kristina. Hold be back ;-D

• 9/22/10 15:43 ValentinaSugar:

WoW!! LOVELY! Can wait til I see them in store. I hope the minaudiere doesn’t sell out fast. REALLY WANTS ONE

• 9/22/10 15:57 the Muse:

Hey Valentina I’m sure it’ll be available ;-D

• 9/22/10 16:18 Kristina:

I don’t recall where I read it now, but whoever it was said the Grey Gold will be exclusive to Saks and all other locations will get the Pink Gold. I called my Dior counter and she said she thought they were only getting the Grey Gold. When do you think they’ll release more info?
    On second glance, doesn’t the Endless Shine palette look like it belongs in a Spring collection with a coral lip? It just looks out of place to me. I like it though.

• 9/22/10 16:25 the Muse:

oh thanks for the deets Kristina haven’t spoken to my MA at Dior yet ;-D I should call especially since my saks ma always has early deets and product as soon as they have it. nope I’m with you, very Spring! But this is International release info so maybe we are in store for something better?! ;-D please?! ;-D

• 9/22/10 16:20 Caroline:

I have been waiting very impatiently to see pics of the Five Golds quint since I heard one would be releasing with that name. From the pic I cannot tell if it’s warm or coo

• 9/22/10 16:24 the Muse:

caroline looks warm to me :) I am disappointed about the silver…I hate pairing up gold and silver it’s a contrast that doesn’t look right on me but the other shades look stupid gorgeous ;-D

• 9/22/10 16:21 Caroline:

Gah I got cut off. I was saying I cannot tell if it’s warm or cool but I will say that there are definitely not FIVE golds in that quint so I’m a little disappointed, but it still may work for me- need to see swatches!

• 9/22/10 16:24 Anitacska:

I love the Pink Gold Clutch, the quints and the lipcolour the model is wearing because it’s absolutely gorheous!!!

• 9/22/10 16:25 the Muse:

anita her look is outstanding wish I knew the complete product line up on her face!

• 9/22/10 16:34 HautePJ:

I’m loving the nail polishes! Gah, so many holiday releases I can’t keep up. Also, Muse have you seen theBalm – Babies of the Balm? I know it’s been out but I just saw it at Sephora yesterday and it looks awesome! It has 2 shadows, 2 blushes, 2 lipglosses and Mary Lou-manizer. And the flaps keep the lip and powder products separate!

• 9/22/10 18:46 LINDARRAGNAR:

so pretty hopefully i can get the eyeshadow quads the little purses will probably cost too much!! :(

• 9/23/10 10:28 the Muse:

mmm linda prob 95 :P eep! broke!

• 9/22/10 23:25 Jeanie:

can’t wait to see the Miniaudieres!!! the Five Golds looks real nice…remind me of Kate’s Glamtrick GD-1 =)

• 9/23/10 10:14 the Muse:

oh jeanie yes ;-D it does have a glamtrick kinda vibe ;D

• 9/23/10 12:23 Kayvid:

I cannot get over the lips…The model’s lipcolor is just beyond amazing. I NEED it!

• 9/23/10 12:25 the Muse:

kayvid I was thinking the same. I normally go warm and warm so if I did a gold look like hers I’d go for a peachy coral lip…but this combo of gold on lids and that beautiful cooler shade on lips, AMAZING!

• 9/23/10 14:11 Wendy:

There not exactly an exciting brand but it’s the same thing with Chanel it’s an oldie but a goodie a really goooood gooodie.
    jajajajaja.

• 9/23/10 20:17 resham:

Those clutch palettes are Gorgeous!! I wish they had released some cheek stuff aswell…

• 9/24/10 12:43 the Muse: