DuWop Keep Blushing

DuWop Keep Blushing 1

My relationship with DuWop spans quite a few years and in all that time I can’t recall them every having blush.

Let’s step back.

DuWop Blushbooster has been a part of the line for about 4 to 5 years now however I’ve never been tempted to indulge because it just looks a little too frosty plus it’s supposed to work on top of your normal blush (or on it’s own but from swatching I’d say it’s a tad too sheer to work as such). One day I’m trying this out but that day isn’t today.

Today I’m all about the fact that DuWop has finally heard my prayers and introduced Keep Blushing.

I wanna try.

Jump!

DuWop Keep Blushing promises a long wearing, water resistant formula so much so that they say you can even swim in it! Powder blush you can swim in? Seriously? Whoa innovative.

The titled design is pretty but it actually serves a perfect it allows your brush to pick up the perfect amount of product so you don’t over do your look. Nifty!

DuWop Keep Blushing 2

DuWop Keep Blushing 3

Keep Blushing also contains Sage and Green Tea extract to sooth and hydrate skin.

Sounds amazing.

Bad news?

Only available in two shades! Peach or Rose.

DuWop Keep Blushing 5

DuWop Keep Blushing 4

Mmm I can cope.

Whatcha think?

Available now from shop.duwop.com

• 9/22/10 10:31 Laura:

oh goody! i love duwop. their Flight Stick is the most amazing makeup invention of our time. and i say that with little to no sarcasm, because it saved my face after my last long haul flight.

• 9/22/10 11:23 the Muse:

omg laura I raved the flight stick a few months ago, SO amazing!

• 9/22/10 10:58 LorraineER:

They seem to do that a lot- releasing only a couple or even just one shade of something. I love their Pure Venom lipstain & plumper but I wish it came in more colors. I have Berry, and it’s great but there’s only one other shade and it’s pale pink. If there were more shades I would get them for sure.

• 9/22/10 11:23 the Muse:

mmm yes Lorraine! It drives me bonkers! I like variety!!!!!!!

• 9/22/10 13:43 jenna:

i think i’ll have to give the rose shade a try! good thing DuWop has clued in and introduced an actual blush! umm in my humble opinion, blush booster is a ridiculous idea. a product for the purpose of layering over blush doesn’t do it for me. i’d rather just go buy a better blush if the one i’m using needs to be boosted!

• 9/22/10 13:44 the Muse:

jenna I agree. I may be wrong but blush booster would be so overdone! blush and more on top? nay!