Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Fragrances

Fresh New Beauty

I love me some Harajuku Lovers but the new Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Perfumes launching this September….

Well, I’m not too sure about this revamp.

Jump!

Well…the girls leave behind the “kawaii” factor and bring us a new, revamped sense of style. They now sport velvety, bobble-like heads……they are completely restyled because seriously none of the old style remains with these girls.

Check ‘em!

• Lil’Angel

A floral with notes succulent plum, blooming lotus and satin wood.

• Baby

A vanilla floral with notes of white peach, pink plumeria and glowing amber.

• G

A fruity floral with notes of green apple, watermelon and raspberry.

• Music

A woody floral with notes of juicy apple, jasmine and swirling cedar wood.

• Love

A fruity floral with notes of nectarine, orange flower and a blend of woods.

G sounds incredible with notes of apple, watermelon and raspberry! I have a feeling they are going to smell great but the packaging is kinda making me go eh? meh?

What do you think?

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 9/1/10 15:38 jenna:

they are scary looking now, no? eek. i have the original G and she looks cute on my vanity.. i don’t think i would want these new ones staring at me! i totes agree the new G notes sound deelish but i can’t get the original fragrance to stick to me and i don’t have high hopes that these ones will either :(

• 9/1/10 15:45 the Muse:

little bit yes jenna lol but I must have g she sounds de-lish!

• 9/1/10 15:40 Marina:

I hate how they don’t resemble their original selves at all :( Although, I love G’s peacoat. So cute…And G sounds delish. But probably a big pass from me…unless they smell outta this world.

• 9/1/10 15:45 the Muse:

marina I has the pokemon disease, I must has them :)

• 9/1/10 15:49 regina:

i guess they still look cute but…..not as cute as the previous packaging and almost a little creepy lol

• 9/1/10 15:54 the Muse:

lol regina!

• 9/1/10 16:22 Kat:

I guess if you needed to, you could keep the original tops and just place them on the fragrance instead of the new one.

I’m unsure how I feel about the new design because they’re not themselves. Looking at Love is just making me sad…

• 9/1/10 16:32 the Muse:

kat def can do that…but yes they look completely different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/1/10 18:20 mon:

When I read the title, I thought Wicked Style would mean that for Fall they would wear cute little edgy rock n roll outfits our like what Gwen would wear when performing on stage with No Doubt. Ah, the good ol ska punk days. I totally wasn’t expecting catholic schoolgirl looks.

• 9/2/10 16:15 the Muse:

lol mon the catholic girl uniform craze seems to bite this fall bullet

• 9/1/10 18:27 dina:

aww disappointed in their outfits (i like how i’m talking about them like i’m 8 and like they’re barbies or something, wt…..) and am kinda wah that all have some kind of woods except for G, which sounds fantastico. gonna sniff ‘em all and hope for the best :P they all look pretty grumpy to me!

• 9/7/10 12:44 the Muse:

LOL dina I agree bitchy faces LOL! I do like the sound of G though for sure!

• 9/1/10 21:02 auroragyps:

“Meh” on the bottles. I kind of wish they’d just added color to the old hair styles, except for G, which they could just change the shade of blonde. Or make G pink… Gwen did the pink thing.

• 9/2/10 16:08 the Muse:

auro meh for me too, hope the scent inside is de-lish!

• 9/1/10 21:40 Lenna:

I don’t know if I like them or if it’s just the general “OMG-MUST-BUY-ALL-HARAJUKUNESS” or what…but I do want these. I do like the pink pigtails on Baby though…<3

@Kat- OMG that is a fabulous idea! XD

• 9/2/10 16:08 the Muse:

lenna def the OMG pokemon disease collect them all thing going on here for me!

• 9/2/10 1:44 Tiffany:

oh god what happened to them!???? G used to look so adorable in her blonde Alice hair-do…sad sad sad.

• 9/2/10 13:24 the Muse:

lol tiffany bobble head syndrome :)

• 9/2/10 1:58 Hailee:

EW

• 9/2/10 12:29 the Muse:

lol hailee!

• 9/2/10 1:58 Sarah:

They look… weird, lol! like something is off with their faces. I will smell and decide.. the sunshine cuties all smelled too synthetic for me so i never bought them. have all of the original ones though :)

• 9/2/10 16:06 the Muse:

sarah some of the sunshine cuties were great for me ;-D these will prob be as cute but the bobble heads are freaking me out!

• 9/2/10 10:51 Veronica Park:

same eyes..but the hair makes half the Harajuku girl…

what were they thinking? I could see them rocking scene hair w their new outfits… but the new hair looks like flat barf in assorted colors.

Complete pass unless the scents rock my world.

• 9/2/10 12:13 the Muse:

I’ve no idea veronica def have to see them in person before I decide but so far not loving the hair :D

• 9/2/10 18:56 sparklyblind:

So, their heads are soft, you said? Like the bodies are plastic but the heads are..? I’m confused. It sounds like the’de get dirty that way, beinf around makeup & all, which really is a meh! Yeah, they do look kinda scary (maybe that’s where “wicked” comes in) and I’d love to smell them, especially G also since I LOVE apple scents, but if Sephora really is discontuing Harajuku Lovers I doubt I’ll get anywhere & actually remember to give them a sniff. I think if we weren’t so used to their original looks we wouldn’t be so shocked, I like the different hair colors (I admit I was one of “those” kids in the ’90′s w crazy hair colors) but the styles really could’ve been a bit, just…more! I mean, they’re dolls & serve to inspire us on our vanity & boring old bathroom sinks, etc! Gwen would’ve been cute w her pink hair, I agree!

• 9/7/10 12:06 the Muse:

velvet sparkly :)

• 11/25/10 22:41 vee:

i loveeee the new packaging, my friend said these ones smell even better then the originals and the lasting power has improved too!

definitly going to sephora this weekend to pick some up

• 11/30/10 9:43 the Muse:

happy to hear it vee!!!!!