Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style

Fresh New Beauty

We discussed the new Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Fragrances already but do jump ahead for an updated pics and a few more deets!

Jump!

The girls have new names which are Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita, Visual Kei, Kawaii and the Omotesando Girl.

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style

For details on the fragrance notes see my original post here.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the new styles and scents!

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 9/9/10 17:11 peri:

the thing i liked about the harajuka lovers perfumes was of course the cute little bottles. i dont think these are as cute…but if they smell awesome, ill get one.

• 9/13/10 14:42 the Muse:

peri at this point I’m more about the smell as they aren’t quite cute, I agree!

• 9/9/10 17:46 Sarah G.:

So cute! I’m almost out of my bottle of love, so I’ll have to check out the new version. Hopefully I love it just as much.

• 9/9/10 18:15 Eve:

Why do Love and Baby look the same?

• 9/9/10 21:06 the Muse:

dunno eve :-D i just post it, no hand in the design haha…!

personally they all have the same face as far as I’m concerned just diff outfits and hair.

• 9/9/10 19:41 spifftiff88:

So cute..can’t wait to try these..I’m a huge fan of these perfumes!

• 9/13/10 14:16 the Muse:

me too spiff!

• 9/9/10 21:33 Lenna:

Other post shows Baby with cute pink pigtails. Someone stuck on the wrong head onto Baby lol!

Anyway. I need all of these. Wish they would hurry up and go on sale. Xp

• 9/10/10 12:20 the Muse:

oh shiz I just noticed that Lenna!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/10/10 0:30 tricia c:

You know what couple

• 9/10/10 0:44 tricia c:

You know what couple days ago when I saw the original post I said to my self I seen these before, but I thought maybe I was just dreaming, then today I saw your new post…it just came to me these are the designs that were featured on the checkerboard harajuku lovers handbags that came out earlier this year.. The same except that for the perfume they took away the girls accessories(headband, sunglasses, hair clips,hats)
    I only realize this cause I was reading the new post and y bag was in my lap. Guess they made a mistake with baby’s pic though…maybe u can try finding a pic of the bag if u want to compare them for youself…

• 9/13/10 14:37 the Muse:

yea def a mistake tricia I just noticed it myself a few days ago doh. someone said the same about the accessories :)

• 9/15/10 21:41 Pietra Gunn:

They were also on a set of t-shirts (one for each girl) from last Fall, I think. I didn’t think they were that cute on a t-shirt, but IMO these def. are.

• 9/10/10 6:16 Tiffany:

how much are they..?

• 9/10/10 11:19 the Muse:

no prices yet tiffany…around $39 prob?

• 9/10/10 9:01 Veronica Park:

At least the names are nice.

• 9/10/10 9:14 dina:

ok they are looking slightly less cranky here :P

• 9/10/10 11:40 the Muse:

lol YES d! very bitchy LOL!

• 9/10/10 11:47 dina:

better than last photo though! do you know when these will be available?

• 9/10/10 11:57 the Muse:

mid october Dina :-D def better!

• 9/10/10 16:58 tricia:

couple days ago when you did the first post, i said to my self this is so familiar like i have seen it before but i didnt think too much into it. then when you did this post i just happens to have my checkerboard harajuku lovers handbag in my lap while i was reading this post..then it came t me this is the exact (minus their accessories hat, hair clip, sunglasses, headband) design that is on my bag the are dressed the same. i got my bag earlier this year, maybe you can look it up to see for yourself. its the harjuku lovers black and white checkerboard handbag.

• 9/13/10 14:36 the Muse:

aw interesting tricia guess they are following up the fragrance with the accessories :-D