Laura Geller Eye Spackle Shadow Primer Pen

Laura Geller Eye Spackle Shadow Primer Pen2

Laura Geller brings her popular Spackle Collection to a new level with a shadow primer pen that launched on QVC this week. I’ve always been a fond fan of the original spackle primer since it was one of the first primers on the market, that I know of, with a hydrating formula sans silicone.

I am quite curious about the new Laura Geller Eye Spackle Shadow Primer Pen, I dunno if it’ll take the place of UDPP but hey I’m up for trying!

Jump!

The primer comes housed in a click style pen which makes for easy application. It promises the normal lightweight formula that will help prevent creasing and fading but they also dub it as a primer that will conceal minor imperfections and discoloration hmmm…take the place of Benefit Lemon Aid perhaps? Anything to lessen the amount of product I wear daily!

Laura Geller Eye Spackle Shadow Primer Pen1

I think I’ll order one and check it out!

Available now from QVC for $19.97.

Whatcha think?

Any Spackle lovers out there?

• 9/23/10 20:49 LorraineER:

The original Spackle was the first face primer I ever tried but I felt it was was too shiny. I felt like I had to load on the makeup to tone down the shine factor. Pearlescent primers are nice in theory but I don’t like them on my skin!

• 9/24/10 16:44 the Muse:

are you dry Lorraine? ;-D If not spackle def isn’t for you. I always feel like it absorbs in a snap on my skin and makes my foundation glide on way easier but I’ve moved on as it was one of my first primers as well :D

• 9/24/10 17:10 LorraineER:

I have really bad combination skin probs. Right now my skin is oily as all get-out actually. My mom ended up loving Spackle. I’m hooked on MUFE HD primer myself!

• 9/27/10 14:54 the Muse:

oily def can’t take advantage of sparkle ;-D imho! Lorraine!!!!! MUFE HD primer is a great one ;D

• 9/26/10 8:22 Wendy:

I’ve always loved LG Eye Spackle more than UDPP or TFSI, I find that eyeshadows blend easier over it – I cannot blend out my shadows with the other – the only thing I did like about it was that it was hard to apply and tugged hard on my already crepy 48 eye old eyelids. So when Beneft came out with Stay Don’t Stray, I switched and haven’t looked back. However, THIS appeals to me – because I loved spackle, and this looks creamier and easier to apply – definately going to try it! Thanks for this post, otherwise, I wouldn’t have known!

• 9/27/10 13:31 the Muse:

mmm lg eye sparkle is awesome must agree wendy but I feel the same way, lots of tugging involved grrr! that’s why I don’t use it much :P Benefit Stay Don’t Stray, GREAT choice ;-D this looks considerably creamy and hydrating!

My pleasure xoxo!