MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen

MAC VenomousVillains Beauty 72

“Now, a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness. Change my queenly raiment to a peddler’s cloak. Mummy dust, to make me old. To shroud my clothes, the black of night. To age my voice, and old hag’s cackle. To whiten my hair, a scream of fright. A blast of wind to fan my hate. A thunderbolt to mix it well. Now, begin thy magic spell.”-The Evil Queen

Love her or hate her the The Evil Queen had her moment to shine when she uttered that famous enchantment asking the Mirror who he thought was the fairest in the land. MAC makes this Evil Queen the glamourous of all!

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 16

Jump!

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Eye Shadow $15.50

• Her Alter Image (light violet) (Veluxe pearl)
  • Vainglorious (Bronze burgundy) (Frost)
  • Vile Violet (Deep dirty blue purple) (Matte)

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 13

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 15

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 14

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Lipstick $18.50

• Toxic Tale (Bright coral) (Satin)
  • Sinister (Soft brown plum) (Lustre)

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 20

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 19

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Lipglass $18.50

• Strange Potion (Soft coral pink)
  • Hot House (Deep raspberry with pink pearl)

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 18

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 17

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Powder Blush $19.50

• Bite of an Apple (Soft coral pink) (Matte)

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 22

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Beauty Powder $25

• Oh So Fair (Clean pink with gold pearl)

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 12

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Penultimate Brow Marker $16.50

MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen 21

Anything from the Evil Queen’s stash for you my dearies? Perhaps a poisoned apple or two?

• 9/16/10 19:35 dedra williams:

$18.50 lipstick why? :( is that usa price?

• 9/17/10 14:07 the Muse:

that’s the US price dedra :(

• 9/16/10 19:55 Phyrra:

Vainglorious really has my attention.

• 9/16/10 22:02 Jeanie:

The beauty powder and Strange Potion lipglass looks more sweet then evil! i like!

• 9/16/10 22:13 M:

Must… have…. Strange Potion Lipglass….. and Vainglorious…and Her Alter Image……. Vainglorious is just too gorgeous!

• 9/16/10 22:27 LolaAM:

Vainglorious and Hot House

• 9/16/10 22:37 Carolanne:

I totally wouldn’t mind a Bite of an Apple! ;)

• 9/16/10 22:40 Nina:

Bite of an Apple and Strange Potion lip glass, but will probably wait until I can see them for myself. Too many goodies coming out, and must be selective! ;)

• 9/17/10 13:59 the Muse:

nina I’m with you on bite of an apple that shade looks rockin’!

• 9/17/10 8:28 Kristina:

Wants the Strange Potion lg and the Oh So Fair Powder!

• 9/17/10 9:28 LorraineER:

I”m drooling over Vainglorious E/S, Oh So Fair Beauty Powder and Hot House lipglass! I’ve been waiting for that lipglass for awhile.

• 9/17/10 9:56 Wendy:

Ah, I just noticed the price jump, wtf!!

I want Bite of an Apple blush :)

• 9/17/10 10:28 the Muse:

me too wendy loving bite of apple ;-D!

• 9/17/10 11:25 Julie:

yep, weren’t the lips $14 and now $15.50, or have I not bought Mac in a while? Wanting ALL!

• 9/17/10 12:13 the Muse:

yup Julie..SE packaging jacked up the price?

• 9/17/10 11:03 PoisonKitty:

WTH?! Why did the price go up? I really want these lipglasses, but I don’t know if I can justify spending almost $20 on them just because they have a special sticker on them.

• 9/17/10 12:13 the Muse:

LE packaging Poison? Not sure :P

• 9/17/10 20:16 Laura:

I wish the packaging was better. I know everyone and their mother has commented on that, but it disappoints me every time i see a promo photo.

• 9/20/10 13:46 the Muse:

sigh me too laura :(

• 9/21/10 17:53 Eileen:

I may just go hog wild and get EVERYTHING in this whole VV collection but for sure I’m getting all of the Evil Queen products …… she is so Classic Disney!

• 9/22/10 10:00 the Muse:

eileen I imagine I’ll do the same but pray with me I don’t ;D

• 9/22/10 8:50 Laura:

…. that being said, i will be the first in the queue to get Bite of an Apple blush. i am so easily persuaded!

• 9/22/10 9:43 the Muse:

LOL laura I wants it bad too!

• 9/22/10 12:56 jenna:

SO i went to the MAC counter yesterday to pick up some tidbits from Fabulous Felines and made buddies with the SA and she totally let me play with the Venomous Villains collection demos they had secretly stashed!! the evil queen collection has the best little treats IMO! bite of an apple goes on very pretty and the hot house lipglass goes on a surprising shade of berry! not at all like the container. it goes on as a bright raspberry and is possibly my most major lemming from the collection right now! i also got to sample the cooling powders and they are really lovely! i didn’t get to see everything but i just wanted to share that!

• 9/22/10 16:48 the Muse:

jenna JEALOUS ;-D lucky girl! what do the cooling powders feel like? share share share ;-D we need to know lol! honestly hot house wasn’t on my major want list but it sounds gorg obviously need that ;-D

Thanks for the update girl!

• 9/22/10 17:09 LorraineER:

I went to one of those unveiling parties last night. I picked up Hot House l/g, Vainglorious e/s and French Quarter Greasepaint stick. Hot House is as nice as i expected- it’s even more opaque and bright than i expected and I love it! FQ stick is really great too, it’s my first greasepaint stick and I’m in love. Vainglorious will make a great smoky eye look. I didn’t get to experiment with the cooling powders, which I’m disappointed about and I skipped the beauty powders because I didn’t realize that they are nearly 30.00. What’s the diff between beauty powder and blush?

• 9/23/10 13:12 the Muse:

I really need to check hot house out Lorraine. With all the raves I wants ;-D I really wanted FQ to be more golden brown but it turned into a blackened green which disappointed me grrrrr! Not much LOL bp is just more subtle best suited as a highlighter or contour with some shades but honestly we are paying for the packaging. I like some beauty powders mac released but others are nothing to get too excited about :P it really depends :P

the cooling powders are awesome and the best part of the Doctor’s collection imho ;-D

• 9/23/10 11:15 jenna:

the cooling powders actually feel cold on contact with your skin! the SA said they are 70% water which i don’t really understand but i don’t care because they’re freaking neat! she just put a generous heap on my hand and it came up really pretty with subtle hints of gold and copper but i couldn’t get over the cooling sensation coming from this powder?! wth?! IMO the colour is something you can find in lots of highlights but that cooling feeling in a powder form is just crazy awesome! and yes when she pulled out hot house i was like mmm ok i will pretend to be interested in this unwearable purple lip glass (lol) but came out SO gorgeous! Reminds me of how stains look a little redic in their packages but swipe on nice and pretty.
    also swatched the nail polishes and they are quite sheer! there isn’t really a colour to them, but a bunch of irridescent sparkles. the gals said they have experimented and it is best to paint them over a matching solid colour to get the effect like the bottle.
    i also tried the maleficent eyeshadows and..well.. they look really cool in the container but i don’t think purple and green mixed together turned out very nice on skin. but i could just be a wimp and some talented hardcore people could really work it out with those!

• 9/23/10 13:09 the Muse:

hey jenna LOVING them! THey really are awesome :-D They pill a little bit but they still work so cool! I imagine some really crazy skilled people can do some incredible looks with maleficent but I know I can’t haha! I really need to get on hot house, have quite a few people saying it’s such a yay!

• 10/15/10 23:39 Mina:

The venomous villain collection is being launched today in our country – yay!!! I am loving bite of an apple and heartless from the pictures… I hope I can snag them later at the launch. :D

• 10/18/10 16:06 the Muse:

hey mina awesome ;-D whatcha end up hauling?!