Oh Hai Makeup Less Muse!

Looking all kinds of scary without my face on!

Makeup Less Muse

• 9/8/10 20:59 electronicfly:

No you do not look scary! Just a bit sleepy hahaha. And I still can’t get over the fact that you’re over 30. I’m 22 and have more wrinkles than you T.T

• 9/9/10 9:58 the Muse:

ha that’s old age not sleepyiness electronic fly LOL! oh lord I have fine lines under my eyes you aren’t looking close enough and the lack of flash is hiding them lol!

• 9/8/10 21:01 Jennifer:

No, Muse! You look adorable!

• 9/9/10 9:56 the Muse:

aw thanks jennifer xoxo!

• 9/8/10 21:31 Mandy:

You don’t look scary at all! You’re skin is so clear..makes me wonder when I’m going to grow out of my acne stage (if I ever do..) lol
    Do your cheeks normally look like they have blush on without makeup? Looks really nice :] Kind of like how I imagine my natural look would be!

• 9/9/10 9:57 the Muse:

mandy REALLY depends. sometimes my skin is dull as hell and no flush at all but sometimes my skin chooses to behave nicely and flush a little bit :-D aw don’t worry acne is a pain but you grow out of it sooner or later. my skin has been a little freaky too lately.

• 9/8/10 22:02 Amanda:

You look beautiful and radiant!! How can you possibly think you look scary? You are a natural beauty, the no makeup look works for you Muse <3

• 9/9/10 9:55 the Muse:

aw amanda totally making my day *blush* thank you! but truly I NEED makeup hehe!

• 9/8/10 22:12 plue:

oh hm, i don’t find you scary! and you got such a nice flush!

• 9/9/10 9:59 the Muse:

hehe plue you’re too kind!

• 9/8/10 22:52 PauFM:

wow girl! your skin is flawless!! *jealousssss*

• 9/9/10 9:54 the Muse:

aw thanks pau! it’s been a tad freaky lately must be weather change :P

• 9/8/10 22:53 Adelle:

You look good with or without makeup. Your skin is beautiful and you look like a teenager.

• 9/9/10 9:56 the Muse:

aw thanks adelle feel like a teenager not sure about looking like hehehe!

• 9/9/10 0:08 Dee:

I think you have lovely skin!

• 9/9/10 9:54 the Muse:

aw thanks dee *hugs*

• 9/9/10 0:17 LINDARRAGNAR:

muse you look a helluva alot better then me!! :)

i always wear no makeup to school !! ( no wonder no guy from school asked me for a date LOL)

• 9/9/10 9:53 the Muse:

LOL linda! awww! I wish I could go without makeup more but sadly as I got older it seems a necessity

• 9/9/10 0:37 niewniewjen:

OMG muse you are soooo pretty even without your makeup!! thanks for making me feel like a toad (:

• 9/9/10 9:54 the Muse:

aww jen you are SO not a toad *hugs*

• 9/9/10 1:59 cheyenne:

no! you look so beautiful

• 9/9/10 14:30 the Muse:

thanks chey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO!

• 9/9/10 1:59 cheyenne:

i think i like you without makeup. your skin is perfect

• 9/9/10 9:33 the Muse:

aw you’re lovely cheyenne thanks!

• 9/9/10 2:12 Eve:

Still gorg! :)

• 9/9/10 9:53 the Muse:

thanks eve *hugs* you’re lovely!

• 9/9/10 3:35 Crist:

Pssh! You know you look hawt, so don’t even! XD

• 9/9/10 3:36 Cristi:

See? Look at that! So hawt you made me forget how to spell my name… XD

• 9/9/10 9:32 the Muse:

LOL cristi! You’re WAY too kind!

• 9/9/10 4:05 Angelica:

You look just as beautiful. I’m jealous of your naturally pink cheeks! :)

• 9/9/10 9:32 the Muse:

thanks angelica! ha :-D

• 9/9/10 7:05 Valeria:

you look adorable!

• 9/9/10 9:31 the Muse:

aw thanks Valeria you’re too kind :D

• 9/9/10 8:29 laura r:

no, you look CUTE! all Bambi-eyes and nice smile!

• 9/9/10 9:31 the Muse:

AW thanks Laura hugs!

• 9/9/10 9:47 Veronica Park:

wtfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

MADNESSS

Is that…a natural flush? Your lips are an awesome color sans maquillage and your eyes are as gorgeous as always.

When you went on and on about your under eye condition I thought it might actually hamper from your beauty!

bah humbug.
    You certainly don’t need the makeup, but we’re all incredibly glad you do ; ).

• 9/9/10 9:51 the Muse:

omg veronica totally making my day LOL! I WISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I looked as good as you’re making it out hahaha! xoxoxoxoxo! I hearts you. I think you can prob get a real feel for my eye problem in the pics :( puffy, tired looking as hell :P but thank you, totally made my day!

• 9/9/10 9:56 Marie:

Scary? Nonsense! You look good with no make-up on. You have great skin too!

• 9/9/10 9:59 the Muse:

aw thanks marie xoxo!

• 9/9/10 11:16 monique r-:

beautiful skin! You look great!

• 9/9/10 13:15 the Muse:

aw thanks monique :) cheers! xoxo!

• 9/9/10 12:13 Annie:

You look fantastic without makeup, honey!

• 9/9/10 12:33 the Muse:

aw thanks annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS! you guys are the best I swear!

• 9/9/10 12:56 Missy:

what?? You are naturally gorgeous with or without makeup! Look at those big brown eyes! And your skin is so pretty :-) Makeup just enhances what you already naturally have :-)

• 9/9/10 14:30 the Muse:

thanks missy god you guys are going to my head swell with all the incredible comments. :)

• 9/9/10 13:23 Wendy:

Luminuos skin, shaped brows and flush cheeks three things that I will never see unless I wear makeup.
    You give good nekid face muse!
    XO from Mexico.

• 9/9/10 14:29 the Muse:

aw thanks wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox!

• 9/9/10 13:51 Laura:

I’d love to see your hair down!

• 9/9/10 13:58 Laura:

the site wouldn’t let me reply… but I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I can’t hold a curl to save my life. :(

90ujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjp (my kitty just said hi)

• 9/9/10 14:14 the Muse:

LOL hi to your kitty laura :-D

aw thanks. I HATE it. It’s way too curly :( and it just frizzes like crazy. It’s why I like to keep it up and out of my face :D

• 9/9/10 17:34 Charlene J.:

Muse, I don’t think you look scary! Your eyes are pretty! And I love your cheeks. (:

• 9/13/10 14:17 the Muse:

aw thanks charlene you’re awesome xoxo!

• 9/12/10 3:31 Kris:

Musey-love, your eyebrows are absolutely fab!! I wish I had brows like that, I got a little overzealous with the tweezers in my early high school years and they’ve never been quite the same (and it’s been almost a decade)!!

• 9/13/10 13:50 the Muse:

was sorry to hear kris. you can have mine girl!

• 10/24/10 14:27 Adora:

OMG! Your skin is amazing! You are a beautiful woman with or without make up, work it!

• 10/25/10 9:40 the Muse:

aw gee thanks adora *hugs* you’re too kind :)

• 12/19/10 22:16 Charlotte:

This is the first time I’ve been on your blog and I’m loving it. Can I just say you are not scary without your makeup at all…I actually thought you are much younger than me (I’m 27), can’t believe you’re over 30!! Girl, you rock.

• 12/20/10 11:15 the Muse:

aw thanks charlotte so glad you enjoy Musings. damn you’re too kind *hugs* Over 30 here sadly hehehe ;-D

• 9/16/11 16:26 tanya:

you are so lovely! with all my heart!

• 9/16/11 16:28 the Muse:

aw your too sweet tanya <3! thank you! you're so kind!