Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010

Philosophy Holiday 2010

I’m dreaming of a Holiday filled with gorgeous gifts and shower gels from Philosophy.

Oh wait, I don’t have to dream that.

It’s all real!

Jump!

Introducing Philosophy’s Holiday Collection 2010! An array of delicious shower gels, gift sets, and wonderful bits and bobs to make your Christmas all the more merry.

Take a look.

• Philosophy Holiday Hands $20

Cranberry Hand Wash and Hand Lotion Gift Set

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 24

• Philosophy Hope for the Holidays $40

Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Philosophy Eye Hope, and Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Mist Gift Set

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 261

• Philosophy Candy Cane Lane $22

Philisophy Candy Cane Shower Gel, Body Lotions, and Lip Shine Gift Set

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 16

• Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas $18

Philosophy Cherry Christmas Shower Gel and Lipshine Gift Set

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 19

• Philosophy The Cookie Exchange $15

Philosophy Spiced Cookie Shower Gel and Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookie

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 27

• Philosophy Warm and Toasty $25

Philosophy Shower Gel Trio in Buttered Rum, Hazelnut Espresso, and Double Rich Hot Cocoa

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 17

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 6

• Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scrub $25

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 1

• Philosophy I’m Dreaming Of White Cranberry Shower Gel $16

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 8

• Philosophy Glow and Behold Shower Gel $16

Celestial citrus scented shower gel

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 20

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 14

• Philosophy Spiced Cookie Shower Gel $16

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 7

• Philosophy The Gingerbread Shower Gel $16

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 23

• Philosophy Dream a Little Dream Gift Set $20

Fig scented shower gel and body lotion gift set

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2010 21

Phew that’s alot of good stuff eh? There are also skincare and fragrance gift sets which I didn’t include in this post but will make fabulous gifts for the Holiday Season!

I’m quite happy to see old favorites like Cherry Christmas back as it was a fond favorite of mine last year plus new offerings such as the I’m Dreaming of Shower Gel Series.

Everything looks lovely so I’ll def be indulging soon to grab some gifts up for friends and family and of course, my selfish self needs a little Philosophy love as well.

What do you think?

Some of it is available now while others are currently out of stock which just means they are still stocking inventory and it’ll arrive shortly I’m sure.

Take some time out to browse through for yourself by visiting www.philosophy.com

Shout out to the QVC forum girls who discovered this stash of Philosophy Holiday goodness! Thanks girls!

• 9/24/10 11:16 HautePJ:

Wow that’s a huge collection. I’m loving the concept of dreaming of white cranberry/peach/pear. Although I don’t think of peach for Christmas, white peaches are so damn good. I just bought some from the farmers market. But I digress. Do you think there’s a chance for a gift set including all three in smaller sizes?

• 9/24/10 11:22 the Muse:

mmm I agree pj def don’t associate peach with the holidays ;-D mmmm I dunno one can hope!? ;-D

• 9/24/10 11:18 Kristina:

I’m leery about the Evergreen, I don’t want to smell like a tree. But I’m definitely interested in the new Spiced Cookie, and I may have to get the Gingerbread Girl lotion… for my daughter. :)

• 9/24/10 11:22 the Muse:

nope we either kristina big no on that. ;-D spiced cookie yes yes yes! :-D I love the gingerbread girl lotion packaging but not sure I’ll be keen on the scent as I can’t stand the gingerbread man GAG!

• 10/5/10 22:00 Shayne Andujar:

Dude I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Gingerbread Man……it’s effervescent!!!!

• 10/6/10 9:51 the Muse:

shayne I’ve ALWAYS wished Gingerbread Man actually smelled like GINGERBREAD and not GINGER ALE ;-D

• 9/24/10 11:23 tangerinelatte:

There is so much here that I want! Can’t even decide! LOL

• 9/24/10 12:11 the Muse:

hehe tangerine start making the list, check it twice ;D

• 9/24/10 13:14 JoElla:

I so want to sniff the white peach, white pear and the white cranberry and the glow and even the evergreen!

We need a stunt nose to go sniff for us!

• 9/24/10 13:33 the Muse:

or scratch and sniff monitors Jo! ;D

• 9/24/10 22:53 Melissa:

peppermint bark will be mine :) dude scratch and sniff monitors are a great idea for cooking shows too!!!! sniff-a-vision?

• 9/27/10 13:45 the Muse:

sniff-a-vision works for me Melissa but not on cooking shows, I’d be hungry all the damn time LOL!

• 9/24/10 23:55 Eve:

Mmm, Warm and Toasty! Gah, Winter can’t come soon enough!!!

• 9/27/10 13:42 the Muse:

amen eve say it again! :D

• 9/25/10 1:53 Jessica:

Have you gotten a chance to sample any of these? They had a display at my Macy’s – I think Gingerbread Girl is right up your alley! To me, it smelled like lemon cookies! Peppermint Bark smelled like straight up chocolate. I didn’t mind that neither smelled like I’d expected! I wanna take a whiff of the Cranberry set and the Cookie Exchange! :)

• 9/27/10 13:41 the Muse:

Not yet Jessica, I sadly haven’t seen in store :P Peppermint Bark sounds pretty nice to me :D!

• 9/25/10 7:32 Carolyn:

Love the look of Peppermint Bark and Warm & Toasty – and Spiced Cookie looks fab.

I’m with you – not sure about Evergreen (although I’d like to check it out).

• 9/27/10 13:40 the Muse:

Carolyn not so sure about evergreen either but I can def get with the others!

• 9/26/10 0:31 Maddie:

Muse, I was waiting for your post on this! I *adore* Philosophy’s holiday collection, it always makes my Christmas! There are *so* many items I want – they are smart to bring it out now, so there’s more time for shopping…. is it gonna be available through other websites or just philosophy.com? I’ve also seen other ones…. Candy Ribbons shower gel and Holiday Bubbly which is part of this year’s holiday haul :) Loving the sound of peppermint bark, white pear/cranberry/peach, and Candy Ribbons. My credit card is gonna hate me!

• 9/27/10 13:09 the Muse:

hi maddie! Me too ;-D Philosophy has the best Holiday stuff don’t they!? It’ll be on Sephora, as well as in stores like Nordstrom, etc…plus QVC will get some items too I bet. I didn’t see Candy Ribbons that would be great ;-D and I love Bubbly! As soon as I see them I’ll be a posting ;D

• 9/27/10 9:52 Leah:

OMFG! Are you trying to bankrupt me?!?!? I need all of this!

Well, the cherry stuff at least…

• 9/27/10 10:20 the Muse:

LOL Leah ;D

• 10/1/10 4:59 Leah:

These have hit the UK now! I ordered Gingerbread Girl and Cherry Xmas :o)

• 10/1/10 9:57 the Muse:

yay awesome leah ;D

• 9/28/10 4:02 Maddie:

Hey again, Muse…I hope I’ll be able to order Candy Ribbons and Holiday Bubbly as they are not on philosophy’s site and Sephora doesn’t do international shipping (Hello from little ol’ New Zealand, Musie!). Here’s hoping its available at philosophy soon! International shipping is expensive but sooo worth it to get my greedy little hands on these holiday treats! NZ is stupid in the fact that they only stock like 20% of philosophy’s range….if i see the same five shower gels in one more shop I’m gonna scream, lol. Looking forward to your pictures on CR & HB … they definitely have them at Nordstroms so I hear… that’s right: gossip and beauty buzz travels a looooong way :D

• 9/28/10 12:18 the Muse:

aw sorry maddie that stinks :( sigh any luck on Evil Bay? :P

LOL! obviously yes if you know nordie’s has philosophy holiday haha! you’re such a doll! xoxo!

I hope you can get your hands on them hun!

• 9/28/10 12:29 Carolyn:

Hi Maddie, I’m in England and have the same problem – Sephora won’t ship to the U.K. and we just have the same few Philosophy items in a couple of stores. International shipping is expensive but I still can’t wait to order the holiday items!

Muse – thanks so much for the postings – I’ve been waiting for this!

• 9/28/10 12:30 the Muse:

my pleasure carolyn! I hope you guys are able to get some soon :(

by any chance if you have friends in the US flat rate priority boxes are $45 I believe ;-D about six gels can fix inside….that could be a cheaper option kinda?!

• 9/28/10 12:33 Carolyn:

Thanks Muse!

• 9/28/10 12:51 the Muse:

my pleasure carolyn ;-D I need a jumbo jet where I can air drop packages to UK’ers :D

• 9/28/10 18:10 lulu:

love it all! I just adore their christmas stuff each year, want some of that in my stocking!

• 9/29/10 10:03 the Muse:

me too lulu!

• 9/28/10 19:02 maddie:

Yeah flat rate boxes are awesome – i do indeed have friends in the US :D philosophy’s international shipping is $39.95, and is a flat rate, so its good value really ( yaaaay!!), since I’m gonna order heaps anyway. Just gonna wait to see if they have any other deals before i order mine :D

• 9/29/10 10:03 the Muse:

maddie they have 5 dazzling deals going on this week and I’m hopeful the last day might be a discount of some sort for the entire site ;-D if so I’ll post maybe that will be a good time for you to shop ;D

• 9/29/10 23:43 Maddie:

yes i hope so too muse! That’s what i’m waiting for…the one today looks kinda crappy…

• 9/30/10 9:38 the Muse:

30% off makeup today maddie. we are getting close girl!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D!!!!!!

• 9/30/10 18:48 Maddie:

I saw that in my email – i know!!! Fingers crossed…. have you smelt evergreen muse? it sounds intriguing, but not sure if i want a whole 16oz of it

• 10/1/10 10:32 the Muse:

hey maddie. naaa sounds like not me girl. I’m so not a green, herbal type of chick. I like fruity, sweet, foody scents and evergreen sounds like it’ll smell like an xmas tree ;-D Not sure I’d dig that in my shower