Shu Uemura 20% Off Coupon Code for the Shu Uemura Florescent Fall Mode Collection

Shu

Hey Guys!

The Shu Uemura Florescent Fall Mode Collection is available for purchase at www.shuuemura-usa.com and 20% Off using promo code
florescent.

Go haul!

Happy shopping!

• 9/24/10 13:10 BuBu:

MUSE! I never commented before…but i just LURVEEEEEE your daily blog and reviews! Theres not a day I do NOT read your entries..im just so busy with school and stuffies that i do not has the times to comment! so sawwie!!! but i never had anything from shu u-ey ever before… so this will be a great palette to go on airplanes and stuffs…so with this coupon…i sure will buy one!

P.S it seems the code doesnt work =( have u ever tried a shu u-ey eyeshadow palette before? wad do ya thinks? worth the high price tag? or should i just waits for bobbi brown? never tried either before..i needs ya help!!!!!! =D

• 9/24/10 13:34 the Muse:

hi bubu I’m glad you took time out to say hey today girl ;-D I understand! I totally read blogs and never comment b/c I just get too swamped to say anything ;-D I’m so glad you’re taking advantage with 20% off it’s a great deal :-D

I think shu shadows are def worth it and the palettes are gorg. I have a few and love ‘em. Bobbi Brown is equally awesome ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/24/10 13:14 BuBu:

ohh i got it..its spelled wrong to work..its fLORescent LOL! =)

• 9/24/10 13:32 the Muse:

sorry bubu I’ll correct that now.

• 9/24/10 13:19 MM Curator:

Darnit!!! I just ordered both of the Florescent palettes last week! So annoyed :( Thanks for the code though – hopefully others will partake!

• 9/24/10 13:32 the Muse:

mm curator I’d called Shu Uemura CS and ask kindly if they can refund you the 20% discount. They probably will honor it!

• 9/24/10 14:46 MM Curator:

Thank you! I just tried it…they credited me for one but not the other. Oh well! Better than nothing! :)

• 9/24/10 14:54 the Muse:

so weird curator. I wish you got both hun but true better 1 than none eh? ;-D!