Anyone remember the Smashbox Wish Holiday Collection from last year?
Looks like Smashbox has revived it and is re-releasing it this year with new shades.
Last year Smashbox donated $1 from every purchase of the Wish Holiday Collection to the Children’s Miracle Network which is a non-profit organization that provides medical care, lifesaving research, and on-going education to sick and injured children. I’m not sure if this year’s collection will feature the same charity event but I imagine it will.
One thing that did capture my eye was the new Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection which is a four piece set that isn’t part of the Wish theme. It looks cute and I’m somewhat hopeful it might lead to other color releases or a possible Burlesque Color Collection of some sort.
There’s also Smashbox The Gold List which is a value set that includes some interesting golden themed makeup products for the Holiday!
Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection $35
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black
- Smashbox Double-Ended Lip Gloss in Peep and Show
- Smashbox Shadow and Liner Quad in Risque (shimmering pink, deep eggplant, shimmering pink beige, and cool gray)
- Smashbox Loose Shimmer powder in Burlesque (golden pink)
Smashbox The Gold List $49
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
- Smashbox Photo Finish Luminzing Foundation Primer
- Smashbox O-Gloss Gold
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- Gold Metallic Cosmetic Case
Smashbox Wish For The Perfect Pout $29
- 2 Regular Size Smashbox Lip Glosses in Luster (sheer golden pink) and Candid (pink with gold shimmer)
- 4 Mini Smashbox Lip Glosses in Radiant (shimmering pink plum), Baby Pout (a sheer and shimmering version of Pout), Ecstasy (shimmering blackberry), and Divine (golden nude).
Smashbox Wish For The Perfect Pencils $16
- Smashbox Limitless Eye Liners in Onyx, Orchid, Graphite, and 14K
Smashbox Eye Wish Palette $45
- 12 Smashbox Eyeshadows in champagne, soft gray, matte bone, ballet pink, shimmering bronze, mauve, aqua, cool gray, warm brown, eggplant, deep teal, and charcoal
- 4 Smashbox Cream Eyeliners in dark brown, black violet, blue-black, and gunmetal
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer Mini
- Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara Mini
Burlesque Beauty looks very cute but I only like the shadow quad, the other items I could possibly do without. Also did you notice that Smashbox O-Gloss Gold is included in the Gold List Gift Set! I’m not a fan of O-Gloss but a Gold version sounds awesome doesn’t it?
On the downside, I must admit I am every so slightly disappointed in the “Wish” items as they are a rehash with new shades and colors but still it feels like a bit of a rerun. Sad sigh. For those who didn’t haul last year or newbies to Smashbox, I imagine this is an exciting release of great sets but for those who already follow the brand, you may feel a little saddened.
What do you think?
Anything capture your fancy?