Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection

Sonia Kashuk Breast Cancer Collection 2010

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Sonia Kashuk Breast Cancer Collection is available for a limited time at your local Target.

Let’s take a look!

Jump!

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 2

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 1

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 3

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 6

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 5

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 7

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Breast Cancer Collection 4

I do urge you to take part in the brush set if you don’t already have an extensive collection of beauty tools as they are a great budget option that aren’t only pretty but have a fair bit of quality to back them up if you’re a bit of a beauty recessionista. I’m quite interested in the eye palette even though it’s complete and utter fall out glitter city, what can I say? I’m a glutton for punishment.

The collection is available at www.target.com and should be arriving shortly in stores.

Will you haul it?

• 9/14/10 10:19 Stephanie:

my target has this up currently- the brushes look really nice.

• 9/14/10 10:26 the Muse:

I agree Stephanie. Quite cute. Was at Target this weekend but didn’t see these yet. :P

• 9/14/10 10:39 JoElla:

Love the brushes and polishes, but not digging the shadows.

I love October sets. You really almost “have to” buy pretties because it gives to such a great cause!

• 9/14/10 10:41 the Muse:

I agreed Jo :-D plus all that pink!

not digging the shadows either but I’m dumb enough to indulge :-D it’s pure glitter.

• 9/14/10 13:11 dina:

i’m probably going to need that palette despite the dysfunctionality of it!
    speaking of pink auntie muse just found out it’s a girl!! =)

• 9/14/10 13:33 the Muse:

SQUEALLLLLLLLLLL omg omg omg thank GOD! We can spoil her with makeup. God imagine if it was a boy?! what the hell would we do with it?!?!? LOL only kidding! Aww I’m so pleased dina. Congrats my dear friend. I def need to get off my ass and mail our the package have for you plus include some goodies for my new virtual niece :-D hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/14/10 13:38 dina:

awww thank you, your enthusiasm is so sweet!!! :)

• 9/14/10 14:15 the Muse:

aren’t you hyped!? be honest you SO wanted a girl :-D LOL! you wanna share your addictive beauty nature with her :D

• 9/14/10 14:09 Lindsay:

I actually like the shadows a lot, but I mostly wear purples and pinks
    and I love shimmer. The polishes look great too, especially that dark purple. If only my little town had a target =[ I may have to drive on over to Fort Wayne.. Since it's for a good cause and all =]]

• 9/14/10 14:20 the Muse:

me too lindsay love it just worried ’bout fall out :-D

• 9/14/10 15:44 Phyrra:

The brushes look really pretty and I love the cause.

• 9/14/10 22:39 kenzie.:

Ugh. I hate pink…..and then I feel guilty for buying the non-pink version because it doesn’t benefit a good cause.

And where’s the love for the other cancers? My grandpa has like, 4 kinds. I want a Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma neon green set, dangit!

But if I were to buy anything it would probably the white-handled brush set. I have quite a few brushes, but they can be kind of cumbersome for traveling purposes, so I might have to check those out and deal with the pink-ness.

• 9/14/10 23:40 Gia:

I have seen these in my target for about a month and every time I go to Target and stare at the shadows, brushes and polishes. I want them! They support a good cause and are pink I need them. One day I will buy them instead of just staring.

Have you ever tried any of the brushes by Sonia? I’m iffy on buying them without being able to feel them and see for myself. Give me good news! Please!

• 9/14/10 23:46 Storm:

Brushes for that price? Oh, yes yes yes. Pink and swirly and a good cause? :-D I can justify any purchase :-D

• 9/15/10 11:58 the Muse:

LOL storm :-D agreed!

• 9/15/10 1:51 Melissa:

I support BCA all year long. Some would say its my “pet” charity. I have the eyelash curler and it’s excellent. One thing I appreciate about this brand is that the percentage of profit that goes to the donation is on the package. A LOT of BCA products donate very minuscule amounts and to find the percentages, a call to the companies PR is sometimes in order. I once researched an item that donated roughly .001% of the product profit to the charity. (less than a penny per item or so) While I think any donation is great, it is better for me if it’s clear how much goes to the charity.

• 9/15/10 13:03 the Muse:

Melissa I noticed that too! 001% that’s INSANE!!!!!!!!

• 9/27/10 0:31 Anonymous:

I adore your blog! I picked up the large brush set and the kabuki a few weeks back and can say they are great quality, go to a good cause, are gorgeous style-wise and work better than some of my other brushes.

Definitely try out the glitter eyeshadows. I have all of the ones SK produces and there is no glitter fallout whatsoever. Either pat it on or use a pencil brush to sweep or dot and it stays on for hours…it’s the only glitter eye enhancer (more an add on layer over other eyeshadows) that’s every worked for me. You’ll love it. I never wore glittery eye looks until the SK glitter shadow enhancers. It’s more of a solid like substance.

• 9/27/10 12:10 the Muse:

hello anonymous thank you SO much hugs!

i tried them before but damn fall out city ;-D but I still love ‘em! btw thanks for the helpful tips on application1

• 10/23/10 19:45 sarah m:

the glitter shadows look amazing. i’ve been debating getting the circle of hope kabuki cause i want a kabuki & i do have a coupon for $1.00 of a sonia kashuk product. do you know how this (adorably pink) kabuki compares to the eco tools retractable? (a bit cheaper & i’ve heard great things)

• 10/25/10 9:41 the Muse:

sarah I haven’t tried the eco one. good news though the pink sets and brushes are on sale at target :)