Too Faced Enchanted Holiday Collection 2010 at Sephora

Too Faced Enchanted Holiday 2010

Not sure if you’re interested in jumping on board with me but the Too Faced Enchanted Holiday Collection 2010 is up and available at Sephora today.

I went ahead and ordered the Too Faced Glamourland Palette because I’m anal and obsessive and diseased….I was honestly a little scared it would be out of stock when Sephora FF finally lands.

If you’re wanting to indulge or just explore check it out at Sephora.

• 9/30/10 15:17 ValentinaSugar:

OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! This looks greats Muse. So many new collections for the holidays. I think this is a time when makeup companies really offer the best of the best. OH MUSE! I’m so looking forward to the Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Collection for Holiday 2010. Do you know when that collection will be released in the U.S?

• 9/30/10 15:40 the Muse:

agreed Valentina :) Haven’t heard yet but will let you know when it arrives!

• 9/30/10 16:06 Anitacska:

Oh man, I can’t believe the Enchanted Galmourland kit is Sephora exclusive, that means we won’t get it in the UK! I really really wanted it as well!

• 9/30/10 16:08 the Muse:

aw anita sorry :( any luck on a cp!?

• 9/30/10 17:58 Anitacska:

Well, my hubby is going to New Jersey for 5 days in November, maybe I can ask him to get this for me, but he probably won’t like it. :S

• 10/1/10 10:33 the Muse:

LOL Anita. men never like the girly bits. what is there problem!? ;D

• 9/30/10 21:53 dina:

wahoo we are in a palette wonderland this year!!!! :) hope i can hold out for your review! too bad the great ones are getting to be mucho $$$ i know, you get what you pay for :P

• 10/1/10 10:30 the Muse:

I LOVE this dina ;-D I had to have it ;-D It’s really an incredible year for palettes. see the lorac one?!

• 9/30/10 23:16 Fantastic:

Anal obsessive and diseased! I can’t stop laughing!! That’s exactly how I feel when I go crazy over makeup these days lol. I mean, wasn’t it supposed to die down at some point?!

• 10/1/10 10:05 the Muse:

lol fantastic ;-D It’s true ;-D I told myself that but it hasn’t happened yet. I guess it’s not just a phase I’m going through LOL!

• 10/1/10 0:00 ☆Lola A♏ ★:

I don’t need, but I want.

• 10/1/10 10:01 the Muse:

ha lola!

• 10/1/10 23:26 LolaAM:

I went ahead and bought this today at Sephora. Luckily, I inquired about it because they still had it in the back. Anyhoo, I haven’t played with it entirely, but I am currently wearing 2 exclusive shadows from it. I like! So far so good!

• 10/4/10 11:57 the Muse:

awesome lola mine arrives today!

• 10/1/10 15:03 Telle:

Ah if you are not waiting for this for FF at Sephora I don’t think I will wait either. Do you have any other sell out ideas before FF, Muse? Any and all suggestions will be greatly revered! ;)

• 10/1/10 15:10 the Muse:

I dunno Telle it’s really hard to say but this I fear will be gone during FF ;-D Perhaps also the TT Jewelry Box Palette plus if Guerlain/Dior Holiday pop up I imagine certain pieces will sell out. But it’s always hard to say, you never know what people will and won’t buy :D

• 10/3/10 0:18 Jennifae:

I went to my local Sephora store to purchase the Enchanted Glamourland and Pixie Pin-Ups palettes yesterday. I had to go online to place an order for the Pixie Perfect Gift Set (I need that pretty little makeup bag!) and Glamour To Go Fairy Edition because they didn’t have it at the store. Now, talk about “anal and obsessive and diseased”. LOL!

• 10/4/10 11:31 the Muse:

lol jennifae ;-D totally can relate hun!